Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest dudeilovefood

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

whats priceless is her expression

lol, she look like she wanna punch him if she wasnt at an award show with people surrounding/preventing her from kicking that douchebag

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Osakagrl

like most everyone here i dont feel bad for her.....

maybe she shouldnt be taking nudy pics of herself? hmm?

Dont give me that young and dumb crap, just because your young

doesnt give an exscuse for taking nudy pics of yourself.

If you do that, then dont complain when people talk about it

thats the risk you took when you snapped that picture.

Boo hoo

Guest loveex3

.. I don't think it was that uncalled for.

In fact, I think I should applaud him.

He was saying the truth. Honestly.

Didn't Vanessa learn the first time her nude pictures got leaked?

She's a little wh*** asking for attention.

Guest MoroccoLove

He's a comedian. Get over it.

It's not his fault she can't keep her clothes on

She needs to stop being so stupid, then she won't be embarressed like that.

Guest c0lap1nada

I understand that but it's obviously for more than phone calls now

if it was only for phone calls then why are they all enhanced now???

Because it's the 21st century? People like new things? People want things they don't need?

How many of us actually use a bar code reader, voice recorder, and so forth on our phones? The basic function of a phone is to make phone calls, that's why it's called a phone and not a phone camera'd up video music player.

Guest tirahbunny

wow, you people don't bother to read at all do ya?

these pics are not NEW, they were from before when those first pics were leaked. She hasn't taken nude photos since the first time they came out. JEEZ. Judgmental much? Like any of you have never made mistakes. She's a human being, a normal 20 something, despite the celebrity status. She's not a saint! Neither is Miley Cyrus, people need to get over it and get real.

maybe young girls should just start looking up to other people, say Dakota Fanning, Emma Roberts or Emma Watson perhaps? Someone around their age. Maybe Disney should really regulate who they promote.

Oh, and WHY does she need to keep her clothes on? She was inside her own home, naked on her own time. Why the pictures were in the possession of someone shady, I don't know but I'M ALMOST ABSOLUTELY SURE she didn't just take them to distribute to the whole world.

i bet everyone in hollywood, wait everyone we know, including hollywood celebrities takes nude photos, just some were unfortunate to have them leaked and some are just more discreet about it. Being a narc is so much better than being a hypocrite. Maybe Dane Cook should learn to shut his trap because he's really not funny at all, his movies suck and he's nowhere near as popular as VH. I'm totally not her fan but Dane Cook just made himself look like a total AZZHOLE.

that was inappropriate, unneccessary and downright rude. it was Vanessa Hudgens' fault for taking those nude pictures in the first place, but that didn't mean he could shout her dirty laundry out to the world, at a teen award show no less, when she was there. that's just pathetic.

Wrong place, wrong time to make the joke but I don't completely sympathize with Vanessa. What she does on her own time is her own business, but IMO if you want to take racy, nude photos of yourself for a lover I would much rather take it to a respectable, artistic, professional photographer who does nude photos with discretion and respect for their clients no matter who they are. Many of these photographers do it for the art and their career, not a couple of bucks from tabloids and risk their career and reputation. If not, there are other avenues to go to that doesn't keep a record and risk being leaked to the public. Cell phones can be hacked into (which has happened to other celebrities prior to 2006) and celebrities especially have to take precaution considering they have absolutely no privacy anymore.

I'm sure Vanessa never meant for the photos to be leaked and like I said, ultimately it was her choice. But with all the events of celebrity photos and videos being leaked before then, she really should've taken that possibility into consideration

Guest jaehan

she may have brought it on herself, but not at a freaking teen choice awards. people are saying that she's a role model and she shouldn't have done it in the first place, but does mentioning it at a kids award show make it better? nope

Guest stretch-wings

definitely wrong place, funnier if a different person was to do it like Chris Rock.. yea that line would've been perfect for Chris Rock w a bit more cursing... I only thought it was distasteful because she was in the audience, if she wasn't there it would've been funny.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

she may have brought it on herself, but not at a freaking teen choice awards. people are saying that she's a role model and she shouldn't have done it in the first place, but does mentioning it at a kids award show make it better? nope

I don't get why people keep saying wrong place, wrong time. I mean, most American award show hosts are known for cracking jokes like this, especially when the person they're attacking is there. And its like the perfect time for him to crack this joke, where the kids who look up to her can realize that they shouldn't do everything she does. I'm not saying she's a bad person for taking nude pics of herself because it's not really hurting anyone but her self-image, but the kids who idolize her should know that taking pics and sending them to your bf might not be the best idea. ;)

Well she has done it more then once so obviously she didn't learn from her first mistake.

Just because she's young doesn't give her a excuse to get out of the consequences that come

with something like that. Yeah it was harsh but its the truth, I really feel no sympathy for her.

Anyways I never thought Dane Cook was funny and it really was not appropriate in my opinion.

Archived