Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest dudeilovefood

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffanydawn

i think Dane Cook is sooo rude.

she has done something wrong and she is not a good role model but saying that in front of lotssssssssss of people is really mean and improper.

i am not a huge fan of Vanessa but i really pity her. yeah it's all her fault but i just feel so bad for what happened in the TCA.

Its already over and done with, he is such an richard simmons to bring it up just to entertain the crowd because he had nothing better else to say!

exactly. he's worse than an richard simmons actually.

Guest coldfire-x

but still, she was young and made a mistake. When you're young you can do stupid things and she's already having to face a lot of scrutiny. It wasn't neccessary for him to talk about it at an awards show.

Personally I think the "excuse" that people are young isn't really an excuse. She was probably around 18 - 20 when she took the photos. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of girls out there who don't take naked pictures of themselves and they are younger than her. I'd rather call her immature than say she was young and young people make mistakes because that's a generalization. Not ALL young people make mistakes.

Yes I agree that Dane Cook shouldn't have said it at the TCA but she set herself up for being made fun of when she took it. She should have known that things like these can be known by the public even though they were "private". She's a freaking celebrity for crying out loud.

Guest epique.

Uh, wasn't that like two years ago or something?

why is he bringing it up?

true she shouldn't have done that but neither should he say it to everyone watching and the audience.

DAMN, I WONDER HOW ZAC WAS FEELING?

><

Uncalled for and not appropriate to say at an awards show or at any public outlet really. But Vanessa Hudgens is a moronnn. Naked pictures circling around for the second time? She didn't learn her lesson the first time or she's looking for attention.

Harsh, but this kind of stuff really bothers me about celebrities. Become famous because of your talent..not your nude photos/sex tapes.

Guest youraDouche.

i honestly agree with him. why would you do it again. she should have learn from the past.

i think david cook is da sh!t for speakin his mind.

Guest xaznchickxx

that was so mean. totally uncalled for. he should just mind his own business :\

okay sooo she has a few naked pics, but i still like her...-_-

because i have to admit that shes pretty and a good actor

Guest Regina Rae

I, love him.

It would have been better if he didn't say it in that voice though.

Just been like "Look, keep your clothes on. Phones are for phone calls bimbo"

Guest Loveee

I'm sorry, the teen choice awards isn't like it use to be anymore... I mean Miley was fricken dancing with a pole.

so the whole innocence of that show, was long gone.

and her being young, that's just stupid, how old is she now? Practically an adult, right? Yeah, I am pretty sure she is old enough with a good common sense to know that doing something stupid like that the second time will have it's consequences. The first time everyone kept it a hush hush, but the second, of course she would be made fun of.

and let's face it,she got made fun of by Dane Cook.... that's not at all bad.

also, i don't think it's uncalled for. she didn't get it as bad as any others would have.

she's stupid to make her mistakes twice

he's mean but he's right =)

so many lil girls look up to her prolly .

he's right, but he didn't have to say it :/ and it's not even like he's teaching a good lesson or anything .. he just showed a bunch of tweens (those who were at the show) that it's okay to humiliate someone who has nothing to do w/ you & use their weakness to your advantage.

that was so freaking rude :| yeah she deserved it for taking nude pictures (though it wasnt like she released it on purpose -_-) but she still has feelings. i felt so bad for her ): and surprisingly she didnt even cry .. i would've cried.

oh oh and half the people here don't even have their information right :/ the second batch were from the same time as the first ones .. so she didn't do it twice. it just got leaked later.

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

am i the only one who thought that was funny? o_O lol

poor vanessa.. i do feel bad for her =|

people take dirty pics/videos/whatevers of themselves all the time, from what i read on FML lol

it sux to have no privacy as a celebrity.

Archived