Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dudeilovefood

Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest dudeilovefood

....on national t.v. {teen's choice awards 2009}
In Los Angeles at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, comedian Dane Cook commented about Vanessa Hudgens’ latest nude pictures that hit the Internet last week. Dane Cook took the stage to present the Choice Hotties award to the “Transformers” girl Megan Fox and Robert Pattison of “Twilight”.

Vanessa Hudgens was also one of the nominees for this award.

Before presenting the award, Dane said,

“Before I do the Choice Hotties, can I just say what everybody in the room is thinking but nobody has said?”

He than announced the audience to find out the star of “Bandslam”.

Hudgens knew that what is going to happened next but still she raised her hand.

Dane than told Vanessa,

“Girl, you gots to keep your clothes on! Phones are for phone calls, girl,”

The “High School Musical” star didn’t seem very amused and was looking a bit angry at his joke.

The audience laughed at his comment but by judging the reaction of Vanessa you can say she wasn’t much pleasant.

After that he fulfills his duty and presented the award. Both Megan Fox and Robert Pattison thanked their fans for this honor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcyOPuRdiL0...feature=related

That was effed up, if you ask me.

But really, Vanessa is a big girl.

And she looked fine to me after the joke.

+ In Hollywood, you get used to this stuff.

I'm done with it.

30c2c20.png

That was uncalled for ... especially since he cracked the joke at the Teen Choice Awards. She was trying to enjoy her night out at an awards show and I'm pretty sure he ruined it for her. People need to chill and stop bashing her about her nude pics. Perhaps she took them cause she wanted to send them to Zac or check out herself naked. Whatever the reason, I'm over it.

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

one word. uncool

total kill. hes an idiot to do that.

she should be made an example of.

shows those teen girls not to just take naked pics and think its so cool too impress their bfs with.

and ESPECIALLY after the first time it leaked out.

so yea deal with the consequence

she should be made an example of.

shows those teen girls not to just take naked pics and think its so cool too impress their bfs with.

and ESPECIALLY after the first time it leaked out.

so yea deal with the consequence

but still, she was young and made a mistake. When you're young you can do stupid things and she's already having to face a lot of scrutiny. It wasn't neccessary for him to talk about it at an awards show.

The change in the expression on her face was so..sad. I felt bad for her.

Either way, I hate Dane Cook, he's a horrible comedian. He's not funny in the least...it's sad he has to resort to doing this kinda stuff. I really don't understand why he's so popular :/

that was the funniest BURN ever!!!! LMFAO

although it was kind of mean that all people laughed at Vanessa (even Nikki Reed sitting next to her),

she has to deal with it! why is she taking naked pictures of herself anyway? :huh:

wait..what?

there's another photo!?

omg. yes, phones are def. for phone calls.

i'm not saying dane cook is right but vanessa brought it upon herself, girll shoudl've kept her hand down!

comedians typically use other stars for their own reel, just like sarah silverman did with britney at the vmas.

Guest 1S0ULL

That was so uncalled for.

It is kinda Vanessa's issue for taking nude pictures but he didnt have to say it during a TEEN award show . . .

though he shouldn't said that in front of national t.v and millions of kids viewers

it wasn't call for..

but she had to face it anyways; why would she take pictures of herself anyways.

it true what he said " Phones are for phone calls, girl"

That was really harsh. First pointing her out, getting the camera shoot her and then saying it. Especially at

the teen's choice awards. That guy made a joke into a reallly bad one. It wasn't even funny...those people laughing...

I still wonder how the photo's got leaked.... :huh:

Guest Sakura_Chan

that was really mean! but he was saying what everyone else was thinking.

she kind of set herself up for it - i mean the article suggested that "she knew what was going to happen next"

and he is right phones are made for calling...