Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest dudeilovefood

she really should have learned the first time around

that if you take nude pics of yourself and you're a celebrity...

IT WILL BE LEAKED! i mean seriously this is the second time for Vanessa!

even if it was leaked before...

you would think that she and her attorney's would have made sure that something like this won't happen again...

but yeah that really was a nasty move that Dane Cook did...

just because his jokes are dry as the sahari desert doesn't mean that he could pick on the teeny-bopper celebs for their idiotic actions...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

she did learned the first time. the "new" leaks are from before the scandal, taken in 2006. the original scandal took place in 2007.

i don't know whether to roll my eyes at people for condemning the girl for doing something that's meant to be private, does not affect anyone else, or not bothering to read and hating on her for something she didnt even do, lol.

i just don't have enough eyes.

Guest xtweeek

i never liked her anyways. she really did deserve it. i mean, wtf? the first time wasn't enough so she had to go for a second batch of nude?

dane cook is an a-hole for saying it on television, but like everyone else said, she deserves it.

Guest krankee

first of all-- phones are not only for phone calls. then what are camera phones for? people use it for different purposes. and vanessa did just that.

secondly -- stop saying vanessa was wrong she shouldnt have done that shes a role model. NOT REALLY. teenagers these days are corrupted no matter what. so please dont blame it anything on her. just because shes a disney girl doesnt mean shes responsible for these kids.

Guest arandomasian

Jesus. He's a comedian so it's what he does. But it wasn't funny, which is common for him because he sucks as a comedian.

Guest angelixer

Yall keep crying over him 'ruining her night'. She needs to deal with the consequences.

If Dane made that joke about Paris Hilton, nobody would give a bit. Why is everybody so defensive when it's about Vanessa? Because she's young? Because she's with Disney? Because she caters to young kids? Because she's talented? Those are the exact reasons why she shouldn't have made those pictures.

I already said before, if you are tied to a company that caters to children & you know your stuff will get out, DON'T DO IT AND BE A DAMN ROLE MODEL. If you want to make pictures, stop working for Disney.

Guest JJ.biased

poor girl, but she should of not taken anyways.. what's so good about looking at yourself naked? O_O... just look in the mirror if you really wanted to x]

Archived