Dane Cook Attacks Vanessa Hudgens About Nude Pics.....

Guest dudeilovefood

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the last hour.

She's the one who took the photos in the first place so she had it coming, even if it's from dane cook on teens choice awards.

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

funny how in the vanessa hudgens nude photo topic almost everybody bashed her, yet when dane cook makes fun of the situation it's "rude" and "uncool". :lol:

i like vanessa. i think her nude photos are actually good for her career. her first set of nude photos gave her a boost of popularity and i don't see the new pictures hurting her much.

Guest .:Lushes:.

Seriously, she annoys me. She did this AGAIN knowing the consequences of what would happen. She's a role model for goodness sake. Although Dane cook was in the wrong for calling her out at the Teen Choice Award (there's a time and place for everything), it felt darn good that someone finally said it to her face.

Guest Meenuh

Yeah well a lot of comedians are rude and crude. They pick on issues and poke fun at things that would normally make people uncomfortable. Maybe next time she'll learn not to give these people a reason to ridicule her in public.

Guest changsta

she kind of set herself up for it - i mean the article suggested that "she knew what was going to happen next"

and he is right phones are made for calling...

how did she set herself up for it? he called her out infront of EVERYONE... obv she had to respond to him by waving her hands when he called on her.

but he's a comedian and was just doing his thing.. and she should've kept her clothes on

Guest tirahbunny

phones are also for texting, web browsing, emails, and instant messaging. <_<

dane cook is an a-hole no doubt. he's not even funny to say the least.

i'm so sick of people bashing these girls about nude photos. the only blame they have to take is for being a celebrity, being in the spotlight, and not being clever about their choices. yes vanessa is suppose to be a 'role model' for young girls but those girls really need to get real. are they so stupid that they will just follow whatever their idol does whether it be wrong or right? two words, common sense. i doubt miley cyrus is an angel, she's just more discreet about it than the rest, and miley's just 16.

everyone needs to just get over it. im sure people you know have taken nude or raunchy photos of themselves at one point without your knowledge. im just saying alot of people do it and while i personally don't think there's anything wrong with that, i think personal business should be kept personal. put your photos on a password protected hard drive, if there is such a thing.

Guest tknoodles

I thought that was brilliant and well deserved; not to mention totally hilarious. She needs to realize that whether she asked for it or not, she's a role model for little kids, and what dane cook gave her was a dosage of truth and pwnage. Good job Dane!

Guest Chalk-Bandits

I'm not a Vanessa Hudgens at all, but what Dane Cook did was wrong on so many levels.

Sure, it was stupid of her to take naked pictures of herself in the first place. However, it's not right for him to humiliate her on national television and in front of thousands of kids.

Guest overmyhead

Personally I think the "excuse" that people are young isn't really an excuse. She was probably around 18 - 20 when she took the photos. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of girls out there who don't take naked pictures of themselves and they are younger than her. I'd rather call her immature than say she was young and young people make mistakes because that's a generalization. Not ALL young people make mistakes.

Yes I agree that Dane Cook shouldn't have said it at the TCA but she set herself up for being made fun of when she took it. She should have known that things like these can be known by the public even though they were "private". She's a freaking celebrity for crying out loud.

I wasn't generalizing that all young people make mistakes. If you read my post correctly I said young people CAN make mistakes. Hell, let me change that PEOPLE make mistakes. I think a lot of people do take these kinds of pictures, her only problem is that she is in the limelight where everybody knows who she is and when she makes a mistake the whole world knows about it. I'm not defending her, I just think it wasn't the right place or time. But I guess I'm a little bias, because if this were Paris Hilton, a well known richard simmons, I wouldn't care. It also may be the fact that I immensely detest Dane Cook, and even with this joke, I didn't find it funny. I know comedians always joke about celebs, I just felt it was wrong in front of some very young viewers.

She was underaged when the pictures were taken, it wasn't a second time thing. All the pictures were around the same time before she had gotten famous. I agree though that being a celebrity means you basically have no privacy. For the most part, I just feel bad for her because she wasn't expecting it. She seemed so excited and then....errr :|. I mean maybe if she looked like she knew a comment about that was coming...

Guest nancxy

HAHAHA go Dane Cook! Even though I don't know him.

People are saying it's so uncalled for, but really now...

you honestly think no one was gonna joke about it?

This wasn't her first time! She's putting this upon herself.

& I agree with Storytime, once is a mistake.. twice is just asking for it.

Guest Zenzen01

what an bubble gum ! wasn't her pics being publish everywhere enough ?

DANE COOK IS A john teshING D I C K HOLE ! Did he really had to humiliate Vanessa in front of EVERYONE ?

Ot just show what an idiot he is ! Gosh , attention seeker !

Guest evergemma

I say she set herself up for it. Once is a mistake, twice is just asking for it. She deserves to be called out.

I agree. Although it was rude on his part, I don't feel sorry for her.

Guest yongwonhi

What first time, second time thing? All the nude pictures were taken at around the same time, it's not like she RECENTLY took them again to be leaked. I'm sure she's learned her lesson, I don't think Dane Cook needs to broadcast it on NATIONAL television.

Guest flyxme.

but still, she was young and made a mistake. When you're young you can do stupid things and she's already having to face a lot of scrutiny. It wasn't neccessary for him to talk about it at an awards show.

The change in the expression on her face was so..sad. I felt bad for her.

for gods sake, vanessa is 21 years old, shes an adult

its her 2nd time having nude pictures leaked

she already faced the "scrutiny" before

shes young so she makes mistakes, is a stupid excuse

people make up excuses because they dont want to take the blame

yeah, dane cook might have been rude

but she probably took the pictures to gain attention from the media and she got it.

pathetic.

Guest hyeminnie

^ i have to agree with you there.

she should have known that people are going call her out for doing this not once, but twice.

what dane cook did was rude, but he was speaking what we all were thinking.

Archived