Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 02yoxanoh

123 drink, 123 drink ,123 drink....I'm gonna swing from the chandelier :-\" Oh my BinKyo ! (:| :-?? :!! I miss them so :(.... I'm so happy that SHK has new drama this year though ...Let's try again next year cuz I ain't gonna lose hope for BinKyo reunion [-O< 8-} btw, my old username was zhouyunfen, not working anymore, had a problem logging on ;;)

• 1 month later...
Guest 02yoxanoh

Hey Guys, Just dropping by here to say I miss BinHye (haha just for a change) so much :( WB is seriously making me frustrated with his long hiatus in limelight :angry::angry: Are we waiting for nothing, huh? Almost half of the year has passed by ,but still no news about his comeback :( Please make a drama or movie ASAP!!! with SHK of course after her drama called Descendants of the sun :) 

I am liking BINHYE! Thanks for coining that word, O2yoxanoh! I really do like it! It sets it apart from

another BinKyo couple (HB & SHK). That's good thinking! I hope everyone digs it. So then we can baptize

WB & SHK as one, the new BINHYE couple! :wub:  I hope one day, these two beautiful couple would bring back

the magic of BINHYE! Just sayin'!:D It's healthy to dream.:phew:

• 2 weeks later...

wbhkis, you are making me nervous! Judging by your emoticons, I have an idea what's making you sad and regretful!

Either WB is engaged to be married, married already,  getting married soon, retiring from showbiz, opted for celibacy or

promised his gf not to look at other women! Okay, let me fly to his thread and see what's cookin'!

Okay, I'm back! Yup, it's possible they may tie the knot! Well, maybe it's not meant to be, but I am still hoping for a

collaboration between these two great actors! I wish them all the luck, if indeed it's true!:)

Life has to go on! Don't worry, wbhkis, we lost WB to LNY, who I am sure is a nice gal, otherwise, WB will not spend the rest

of his life with her, but we still have SHK! :)

Hi wbhkis, don't apologize. I knew all along this was going to happen. LNY is lucky gal. WB is very good-looking and a good man! I don't know anything about LNY, but I am sure she's a great gal! Both deserve each other!

I hope they have a good life together!

Well, back to the WB-SHK team, I still hope for a collaboration for these two, just because they are great actors and they look good together, too!:)

Let's wait! Who knows, something's brewing without their fans knowing it! Cheer up!:lol:

Guest 02yoxanoh

Good evening guys! I already knew about the news of WB-LNY's wedding before chingu @wbhkis post up here. I was a bit shocked by news so I took time out for a while to express my thoughts here.Seriously, I wasn't really ready to hear about their wedding thing and I admit I still can't move on until now but I know I will soon. Uh-oh so sad to say BinHye for real-life no more :( Anyway, Best wishes to the newly weds WB and LNY! Here I am still hoping for BinHye reunion, not giving up! 

@wbhkis , @esophageal14 and me will never give up on BinHye's onscreen comeback, yeah? 

You know, wbhkis, when I discovered SHK via FH, I thought, okaaay..,I don't know much about this gorgeous girl, but she was funny enough and so adorable as Han ji eun that I had to google for more info about her! This was about 2013. I know, I know it's so far from 2004! You know, I kept my distance per se, kind of admiring from far away. When I jumped in the SHK bandwagon, it was not my intention to be very much involved with everything SHK especially her personal life. I tried to be neutral as much as possible and still am, about who she is partnered with in films and dramas. You must have noticed how I jumped from SHK thread to the different shippers' threads. That's because I support all of them, call me crazy! I don't want to end up an obsessed fan (there are plenty where I come from) getting hurt and angry because the guy I want her to be with for the rest of her life is interested in another gal! I have to be sane enough to realize that I don't and can't control her life! Fans are meant to be admirers and supporters of their fav stars! At least that's how I see myself! It's ok to ship our fav stars, but we need to draw the line between obsession and mere admiration. So, don't be sad, you only live one life, make the most of it! You can remain aboard this ship as long as you want with the sole purpose of supporting both of their projects,as a team or individually. Let's bid WB and his new found love good luck. I am sure SHK is happy for them as well! Ok 'nuff said! :) Oh, wait, I still pray for a collab in the future! So then I'll be a happier camper! :lol: 

O2yoxanoh, where the heck did you get that name of yours! :D Can you spell it for me?:D

Yah, I recognize your old username, zhouyunfen. I used to be susanc, but for some reason I ended up

as esophageal14. How the heck did I end up with that username! :lol:

Anyway, WB has always been taken, I realized that, but hey, they are still friends aren't they? 

It is not far from over until the thin lady yodels! They can still collaborate in the future when a perfect project comes along!

So, hold your head up high! Swing from chandelier to chandelier if you want! :lol::D:lol:

• 10 months later...

Online petition for WB-SHK work together - failed

WB for Oh Soo in TWTWB.    - declined

CFs for WB-SHK - none

What should we do? I hope we can push Lee Na Young a.k.a Mrs Kim Do Jin to makenour dreams come true. 

Hope someday WON BIN not decline the reunion project with SHK.

Hi.

As I have said in SHK thread, if these two will be paired together, it will be a massive hit, no doubt. Just seeing their names in the poster will give everyone goosebumps.  

Not a fan of Won Bin, but Ive seen one of his film, Man from Nowhere, this dude blow me away with his acting.

It will be a waste if  they will pair Hye Kyo on her next project with just any younger wannabe actor out there  because  he will be eaten up alive with the acting of Hye Kyo.

I running out of adjectives to describe this lady in her acting,  I bow my head and hands down to her ,  in TWTWB and Descendants.

It will be really interesting to see  Won Bin and Hye Kyo together on screen again, they are so good in AIMH,  and they are just in their 20’s at that time, and we saw how they progressed and develop their craft through the years. 

Now that Kyo is 34 and WB is what 36? Surely it will be so powerful to see them on screen together.

There only one problem if these two gorgeous person will be paired.

Its hard to choose who will be the Daesang winner.

I couldn't agree more, @sunbae0401 :)

It would be interesting to see them come together again after 15 long years since AIMH :( 

In terms of their acting skills, I am sure both have grown so much.

This reunion project has remained elusive.  But, I am willing to wait.

I miss them.

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2016 at 0:06 AM, wonkyoshipper said:

Yes yes yes please bring it back binkyo in one project, I'm sure they can make another mega hit drama. pleaseGod!! 

Helloooooooo..........knock knock! I am currently watching The Man from Nowhere!

Lordy lordy lordy! WB is such a handsome man!  1hot

The wifey is so lucky! Bless them! Anywho, if I am not mistaken, at a recent interview, SHK mentioned that she's interested in fatal attraction-kind-of film or small screen drama! I thought, since WB is such a hunk in films,

why not a collaboration between one of the most handsome couples in Korean biz! awesome

For old time sake! What do you think, gals? Keep wishing and praying! I can just imagine fans of the

two would go into frenzy! aboutdamntime

Anything could happen between now and the next couple of weeks or months! Who knows! Goodnews

Never lose hope! imwaiting

• 8 months later...
On 28/04/2016 at 1:06 PM, wonkyoshipper said:

Yes yes yes please bring it back binkyo in one project, I'm sure they can make another mega hit drama. pleaseGod!! 

Totally agree with you! Please make it happen the original BinKyo reunion either drama or movie . Urgh~~ I miss WBxSHK  tandem so bad :(. I wanna see them in one frame again .When will WB return to limelight? If he will I want him pair up again with SHK .

Archived