Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

ROFL i love tat video...thanks jjeennyy!! :-D the work awkward doesnt begin to describe their encounter in the video...gosh if this is how shy they were in this mild romantic(golf) scene,i wonder how they were in the scene in episode 8 wen WB kissed SHK's palm? or the "forced kiss" scene in episode 4! hehe i would love to see the BTS of it... :))

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jjeennyy19 said: Aaah....WB-SHK is such a safe ship to sail...No expectations, you know they care for each other like an oppa-dongsaeng relationship plus WB don't work with a lot of actress so chances of battling with another fan of an actress is zero level....I love this ship..It's such a calm place.. 8-> 8-> 8->  This was my original ship for SHK but after Full house, I jump ship then when SHK-HB relationship was released by dispatch, I switch to that ship too..keke....When it comes to shipping SHK, I could say this is my original home..keke
They look so shy and I think they aren't friends in here yet..So when do you guys think they became friends??

Was it WB's hand at 6:58 taking some dirt (?) on SHK's face?? :\">

@lxands: yep..I feel giddy too at that behind the scenes but after AIMH there are rumors about WB and HCY dating that I was heart broken..keke..Anyways, doesn't change the fact that I love this ship and the fact the the rumored is now married that I can't help but hope..I just worry for Kyo if this ship will transpire since WB has a god status in Korea... :-S

@jjennyy19

Of cos we didnt know back then, but WB & HCY were definitely not dating at the time becos HCY was already in a budding relationship with her present husband. The rumours started beocs they were seen having a meal together, tho it wasnt specific but I guess it was during their filming which actually wasnt a big deal between co-workers

Abt the bts clip, yeah I bet it was WB's hand wiping off traces of tissue from her face becos they were filming & he's the closest person to her plus it looks like a male hand...his hand   :))

^^ Haha yeah tat was kinda sweet of WB to do tat..and i agree about WB being the shy party here..he was awfully shy..but glad they have overcome the awkwardness now...wonder how their rapport will be if they work together in a proj..i know binkyo are good frens now but we never got to see their interaction except for the open city premier..itl be awesome to see WB and kyo joke around and be frendly! :)

regarding HCY rumour i think it was made up by fans coz i remember seeing a BTS video of them shooting an ad...and they were walking along together in the scenes...i guess people mistook tat and said they were dating...newas even if its true it was a long time bac and HCY is happily married now.

And to be honest i don quite ship WB n Kyo in real life now like i used to..not that i dont want to,heck il be the happiest person on earth if they ever gettother in real life..its just that iv mellowed down my real life shipping ever since SHK's dating incident wd hyun bin..im just goin to take it slow and let fate tell us the story...even if WB and SHK date other people il support them wholeheartedly coz i love them both! so im mentally prepared for any news now! right now my only wish is too see them gettogether onscreen for a project,any project for tat matter..*fingers crossed* :-D

@ria19
Yeah....me too, mellow down in shipping them...even so I still cant get over them  :D  most likely becos I still have denial syndrome Han Tae Suk didnt end up with Choi Eun Suh in AIMH  8-}  how I wish it has a different ending

In real life even if they're not a couple I'm happy enuf to know they're friends who can confide in each other...WB came to support SHK during her disappointment time while filming WW was a good indicator they indeed have been communicating to each other or how else wud WB know she was very down that despite his busy schedule & his private personality, he still went to her filming side to boost up her spirit, fully aware he cud create rumors...

Also in an interview a few years back SHK admitted now both she & WB can speak freely to each other & they often laugh at how they were during Autumn filming days...but sorry I cant find the interview anymore since its an old interview..also looking at their schedule before, when SHK was working in China, WB used to travel a lot to China & to the same city where SHK was staying, but I'm too lazy now to go back to their individual from to match up their trip via old posts (:|   so yeah, I still have tiny weeny hope after what she has been tru, SHK will turn to WB for good.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p206x206/384503_134101230029952_1057404865_n.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img407/4606/2701baa1cd11728b110fc30.jpg

@lxands: exactly,i can totally relate with you,even i feel my neverending obsession n craziness with binkyo is partly due to the closure we never got from their tandem...i used to wonder how i would have felt if Taesuk-eunsuh ended up together...ofcourse i still would have been crazy about the pair,but the incomplete ending to their pairing in AIMH has created a very powerful ache in me which can be sated only if WB-SHK work together again in a project as a couple...even i wish we had seen a different ending,i would have been satisfied if they had just shared a kiss too lol...newas lets collectively pray for their pairing in future.. *sigh* hope it happens..

also i agree kyo n bin are very good frenz indeed..even i remember reading the interview and im very pleased knowing tat they are close:)

and thanks for posting those gorgeous pics..ah makes me miss them more..

@ria19: I don't know but imagine if Song Seung Hun was the one playing Tae Suk and Won Bin as Joon Suh...I think I'm still going to be on board at whatever SHK and WB's character is playing...They pretty much have an awesome chemistry..So regardless if we are just hung up on their role's ending in AIMH or we are just craving for another project of the two. It is undeniable that WB and SHK has chemistry on screen...When it comes to her screen partner, Won bin topped my list followed by a tie between HB and Bi and so on...
Wow SHK must be the only actress who got a visit from WB on set... :\"> Love their friendship..If only I have an oppa like WB I'd be satisfied....keke

@jjeennyy19: i agree,i still would have been crazy about the pair as i said,but its just this wistful feeling or kind of sad ache i get wenever i think about them...i think tat is mainly because i dint get a closure on these two...if they both had been a romantic pair i would have been quite contended and been a happy and satisfied shipper...but now since we din have the closure it is happiness mixed with wistfulness,frustration or watever u call it...hope i din confuse with my explanation lol...

and talking about my shipping list,eh there is no list to begin with! it was/will always be Wonbin and Song hye kyo for me...i admit i dream about few other tandem but thats about it..im never involved deep as i am with binkyo..my only love..hehe:-D

ooh btw do u ship WB-SHK in real too,or just in reel?:)

@ria19: Before shipping them in real life, my ultimate wish/priority is for them to have a project together. If they became a couple in real life then that would be like cherry on top but nonetheless I don't have expectations and I am satisfied that the two are friends... :D 

ria19 said: @jjeennyy19: i agree,i still would have been crazy about the pair as i said,but its just this wistful feeling or kind of sad ache i get wenever i think about them...i think tat is mainly because i dint get a closure on these two...if they both had been a romantic pair i would have been quite contended and been a happy and satisfied shipper...but now since we din have the closure it is happiness mixed with wistfulness,frustration or watever u call it...hope i din confuse with my explanation lol...

and talking about my shipping list,eh there is no list to begin with! it was/will always be Wonbin and Song hye kyo for me...i admit i dream about few other tandem but thats about it..im never involved deep as i am with binkyo..my only love..hehe:-D

ria19 said: @jjeennyy19: i agree,i still would have been crazy about the pair as i said,but its just this wistful feeling or kind of sad ache i get wenever i think about them...i think tat is mainly because i dint get a closure on these two...if they both had been a romantic pair i would have been quite contended and been a happy and satisfied shipper...but now since we din have the closure it is happiness mixed with wistfulness,frustration or watever u call it...hope i din confuse with my explanation lol...

^ah no,i don think that is JIS:) kyo got to know JIS coz they belonged to the same company sidus,if m not mistaken..and not thru WB...the only two actors whom i kno WB to be close with are JDG and KDW...not sure about his other buddies..whereas Kyo is friends with So Ji sup too whom she got to know thru SSH...so yeah the link goes like that.

Something to contribute to make this thread keep going..keke..Came across this one..It's been a long time since I read this news..

[Korea] Yonhap News / 2008.06.28 

Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin Reunite after 8 years since Autumn In My Heart 

Agency 'Eden9', the new nest of Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin, announced to conquer Asian market together. 

Hallyu stars Song Hye Kyo (26) and Won Bin (31) join hands to conquer the Asian market. 

Song, not making her decision after her contract with Sidus HQ expired in April, has now found a new nest in Won Bin's agency, Eden9. Like Bae Yong Jun's BOF, with Eden9 belonging to Won Bin, the joining of Song enables Eden9 to develop from now on two pincer movements of Hallyu stars at Asian market which will be drawing a good deal of attention. 

Person from Eden9 spoke with Yonhap News on the 28th and confirmed, "Song Hye Kyo has finalized the contract with us in May. We just didn't make an announcement at that time to make it big." 

During that time, the entertainment industry were highly interested to know which company Song Hye Kyo would sign with. Song Hye Kyo is a top star here in Korea and thanks to 'Autumn In My Heart' and 'Full House', her popularity extends throughout Asia. She's even a leading advertisement model in the Chinese regions. With rumours circulated in past two months about Song's new management company, people are guessing the signing fee of her management contract may amount to billions of won (millions of USD). 

However, Song Hyo Kyo's decision is completely unexpected. She joins hands with Eden9 which belongs to Won Bin independently. Moreover, she joined Eden9 without taking any contract signing fee. Both Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin rose to become Hallyu stars by drama 'Autumn In My Heart'. 

Eden9 stated, "We are solely managing two stars, Song Hyo Kyo and Won Bin. From now on, we will concentrate in the management of these two stars only. For a long term perspective, we expect that with these two considerable synergy will result." 

"When going overseas, the two actor/actress' values and chances will realistically increase greatly. However, there has been no system to centrally support this so far. We will lay out customized energetic marketing for both actor/actress who possess high growth possibility in Asian market.", also added. 

A close associate of Song Hye Kyo said, "As a matter of fact, she was aware that she wouldn't receive a contract signing fee. During that time, Song Hye Kyo received many proposals from companies that were offering billions of won but with all restraints. Instead of a contract signing fee, she prefers to have the freedom to control her own activities. 

Song Hye Kyo will be filming KBS 2TV's drama 'The World They Live In' together with Hyun Bin in the later half of this year. In early next year, she will act in world-famous Hong Kong director, John Woo's new film '1949'. 

Won Bin who couldn't decide on his return work for a while after army discharge will be filming 'Mother' directed by Bong Joon Ho this autumn. 

Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin now reunite after 8 years since 2000's 'Autumn In My Heart'. The domestic talent management companies are paying attention to what kind of 'wave' (Korean wave) the two stars will bring in Asia. 

Translation by Bell & Rita 
Original Korean news: Yonhap News

And this one too.... :x
Won Bin's Surprise Visit

Actor Won Bin made a surprise visit to the filming sight of the KBS 2TV drama 'Worlds Within.' 

Recently at a coffee shop located in Seoul's Gangnam-gu Apgujeong-dong where the cast and crew of 'Worlds Within' were filming, Won Bin made a surprise visit. The entire crew including PD Kim Gyu Tae and Song Hye Kyo cheered. 

According to a close source of the drama, Won Bin and PD Kim Gyu Tae have always been close and he and Song Hye Kyo starred in the KBS 2TV 'Autumn Tale.' Currently the twosome are under the same entertainment company, Eden 9. 

The source said, "Won Bin's visit brought more encouragement to the set. The visit being sudden doubled the joy." 

The source also stated, "Song Hye Kyo was taken by surprise and was very much thankful." 

Credit: shanda (@ songhyegyo.net) 
Korean news: kr.ibtimes.com 

So adorable these two Oppa-Dongsaeng... 
:\"> :x :\">

Archived