[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest lovelyunho

Missed some parts of episode 9 b/c tvants was going out :( . Saw episode 10 w/o any problems :) BG's checkmate performance was awesome but I think they should have had him sing something else for the drama. Too much reminder of Uknow Yunho of DBSK. LOL HB aka Kang Bong Ja really cannot dance or hold a note but I loved her performance. Even though she couldn't hold a note, it was really entertaining because it was just too hilarious. She was giving it her all and I think she deserved to win over BG.

Lots of cute and touching HaeBong scenes today. BG buying HB tennis shoes for her birthday instead of some expensive high heels was classic BG and one of the sweetest things I've seen so far. Felt really bad for DH when YY turns him down. I hope she changes her mind. I was expecting more of the DH/BG fight but they didn't show anything more really than what was on the preview. Also, WHAT HAPPENED TO BG'S HAIRCUT? It doesn't even look like he got a trim. No previews again. They must be behind schedule b/c it seems like they film the current episode until right before it's televised.

HTTG Hwaiting!!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

withoutadoubt2 thanks a lot for the link to watch ep10 in youtube...

thank u to all the spoilers as well...just by reading the spoiler it drive me crazy already.

I guess both Yunho and Bonggun need a haricut, his hair is growing so fast and becoming thicker as day past

and his face getting smaller :lol:

maybe they are still halfway filming ep11 that's why no preview again...

all cast and crew must be very tired, especially yunho. i hope he won't get sick...

Yunho Fighting!! Ara Fighting!! HTTG Fighting!!!

RATINGS Fighting!!!

Guest jerryyan

OMG! I simply enjoyed ep.10 very much, the best ep. so far for me and esp. the singing contest

and yunho dancing to checkmate as bong goon, a pleasant surprise indeed.

And yeah, was looking forward to bong goon getting a haircut, I bet yunho and bg both need a haircut.

Yunho trimmed his hair...it's not that thick anymore...

Haebin was so funny with the Girls on Top dance, Bonggun imitating was funnier :lol:

Yeonyi was so jealous, Seungwoo was as if exploding...

I have a question, are Haebin and Seungwoo still together? Bonggun still think Haebin is Seungwoo's girlfriend?

wonder what episode will Bonggun and Haebin become a pair officially...

anyway, i think this episode was really nice...

Guest sara_2656

man, i need to catch up dis drama though. i havent start to watch dis drama yet, but Uknow looks cute those caps lols. dis wkend ill go catch up all of the eps lols. Uknow's cute...........hehee

Guest Q_Park

I liked today's episode. Lots of BongHae moments and a lot of them were really cute.

BongHae's singing today was the highlight of the episode. LOL

Some BongHae Moments:

1. HaeBin waiting a long while for BongGoon outside.

2. BongGoon asking HaeBin out.

3. HaeBin and BongGoon eating at the food stand.

4. BongGoon and HaeBin singing.

5. BongGoon buying HaeBin her present after finding out that it was also her birthday.

6. BongGoon seeing SeungWoo hug HaeBin tight.

7. BongGoon delicately putting HaeBin's shoes on her.

- Kyu

Guest jerryyan
This is going to sound a bit odd, but isn't there some old wives tale that say that you're not supposed to give a woman shoes. If you do she'll run away from you. So given that bit of logic (or nonsense) would it be possible that the writer is telling the viewers that she'll eventually run away from him?
Interesting, never heard this tale b4, but now that you brought it up, if what you said is true, then there could be a possible this is a hint for us that they might not end up 2gether,which will be sad b/c as I watch them having more and more scenes together, I am falling more for this couple.

Guest yiyi0312

This is going to sound a bit odd, but isn't there some old wives tale that say that you're not supposed to give a woman shoes. If you do she'll run away from you. So given that bit of logic (or nonsense) would it be possible that the writer is telling the viewers that she'll eventually run away from him?

oh hoh! I totally forgot about this... yeah I heard of this... "never give your partner a pair of shoes as gift, cos he/she will run away" lol ~

But they were never a real couple yet, so i'm kindda cool with it ~ lol

If they are not together in the end, I will be sooo saddd lol... cos the whole plot is steering towards bonghae love anw~ I'm bonghae-shipper lol!

BTW... How many times have BG touched HB's feet? XD

Archived