[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest yiyi0312

Happy Birthday Sue =)

(Did you bear to eat BG up? lol... or were u just staring at the cake itself??? lol)

About the BG using HB to spite SW ... I think BG wanna show HB that he likes her too ^^ but maybe through some extreme moves like "KISS" or some manly words that will like charm you on the spot... so HB's mind will be full of BG's, whenever and watever HB is doing she will think of BG more... And SW will be more angry and jealous. And it will be a Man's fight!

SW will start to defame BG and BG will try to find evidence to prove his innocence, and at the same time be successful football player.

BTW if I did not remember wrongly that the Director (or someone) mentioned that BG will have 3 major events / setbacks thingy.... is it?

1. His jail term

2. Near death experience from saving HB

3. (Still not shown yet)

am I right??? or did i mix up some infos up ? :S

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerryyan

Happy belated

b-day Sue. This cake looks super awesome, a pic of bong goon is cool.

Yeah, from the caps in ep.8 where he was ignored by the others in the shower room, I feel so sad for him,

he's being isolated and yunho did a fabulous job of showing how lonely and hurt he feels by their actions.

Guest Mace-Face

Happy Late-Birthday Sue!!!!!

That cake looks so freaken awesome... :)... Anyhow... I found the actual picture that she took it from... :D...

l_99ec07d95bce4739a0d8eac46e9304e7.jpg7730_1258943952748_1204115889_78465.jpg

Looks the same right??? Hehe!!! :D... That's awesome how she was able to replace it instuff... Hehe!!! Tight... :)... Your sister is awesome...

Anyways... Ahh!!! XO... English subtitles for episode 7 is not out yet... >.<... Episode 9 airs in 2 days... But... That doesn't matter... It's not like I'm gunna be watching episode 9 anyways because there isn't going to be English subtitles for it yet... Hehe!!! Well... I know that you guys are working really hard on trying to get English subtitles instuff up... Not rushing you guys or anything... Hehe!!! :D... Anyways... Thank you all for sharing all of those caps from episode 7 and 8... :)... Can't wait to watch them...

Guest Q_Park

Happy Belated Birthday Sue!!!

That cake looks adorable!!! >.<

I also thought about BongGoon using HaeBin to get back at SeungWoo because in the seesaw scene in episode 8, when BongGoon turned around, it looked like he decided on something like using HaeBin. If he does decide to use HaeBin, then it's kind of going to become a mess because then HaeBin will have to find out that she has been used and she'll hate him and blah blah blah. LOL I know that BongGoon does like HaeBin for herself though because you could see it in the episodes before he lost him memory. The only part that bothers me is the 180 degree change in BongGoon whenever he is with HaeBin . . .

- Kyu

Guest jerryyan

finally, the much anticipated preview for ep. 9 is out, thanks for sharing.

Seems like lots of good actions to come, esp. the fight between bong goon & dong ho

and finally get to see yunho out in the field where he really belongs & playing soccer again

Guest yiyi0312

OMG! finally ep 9 preview is out!

And its going to kill me ... cos I can't wait till toml to catch the show...

And it was HB who so-call "force" the Kiss! lolzzzz

OMOMOMOMO!!!!

Dying soon lol~

Guest thasaranaki

Finally the preview is OUT..

It looks soooo good.. many action and intense scenes there..

Ahhh.. BongHae almost kiss lol..

and Bong Goon fight with Dong Ho..

This gonna be another exciting episode..

Guest Q_Park

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Argh! LOL

BongHae almost kissed! I didn't know that HaeBin was so forceful. Haha

BongGoon looked so nervous when HaeBin was about to kiss him.

HaeBin was really cute when she told BongGoon Fighting!

I made some LQ caps.

hun438.jpg

It looks like they kissed here. >.<

wi1xy9.jpg

2ebd5s6.jpg

v65fnl.jpg

2ziv89k.jpg

s2rucz.jpg

- Kyu

Guest kinkie_lass

^^

omona HaeBin... you go girl!! yep she looks so determined to kiss BongGoon and i totally don't blame her :D i'd do the same (or who knows even more!) if i were in her shoes :lol:

this episode seems intense alright. there's a lot to look forward to :D

---

happy belated birthday, Sue!!! your cake is so pretty and your sis is definitely cool ;)

HTTG Streaming

episode 7 & 8 is already available, subbed. enjoy

Guest yoyo_yoyo

omg...

they almost kissed >Y< lol

Bonggoon looks so nervous and Haebin very forceful ... ;)

Go! go! Haebin ... Haebin Hwaiting!!!! :D

PS: Happy Belated Birthday Sue :wub:

Guest YUNICA

A bit random but I wanted to share this with everyone. I celebrated my birthday

this weekend and was surprised with this cake! My sister decorated this cake.

Awesome!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/YunHo...15889_78465.jpg

happy belated birthday Sue! ;D

that's very sweet of your sister to take Yunho's chibi during "O" era and deco it into BG! cute!

thanks for the preview! finally. it was pretty intense eh.

BG is going against DH as well as SW then? and the "forced" kiss, omfg, go HB! :lol:

HB the one who initiate the kiss never cross my mind at all. lmao. i can't wait! when BG said

he will regret if he didn't save HB sorta mean he likes HB too? 8D looking forward to the next epi.

i made this last night and lol. . .

bgxmaxim.jpg

original

bgxmaximm.jpg

^ Yunho Cut his hair???? !!!!!

*Excited*!!!

HEADING TO THE GROUND FULL OST TRACKLIST

1. 뛰어! - 마이크 핑크(Mic Pink)

2. 사랑인걸요 - 태연, 써니

3. 하늘을 봐 - 부가킹즈

4. Motion - 소녀시대

5. Always - 박상우(PSW)

6. 나나나 - 마이크 핑크(Mic Pink)

7. 좋아좋아 - 애니(Annie)

8. 내가… - 이현욱

9. 나는 달린다 - 오준성

10. 차봉군 파이팅! (응원가) - 오준성

11. 사랑느낌 - 오준성

12. 오감자 - 오준성

13. 언제나 내곁에 - 오준성

Credits: Mnet.com

.sigh. There's no DBSK's on the list >.<

Thanks a million for sharing!! I've been looking for the songs!! I like the song "Always". Love the scene when YY & BG are together with the song!! =D

Guest jerryyan

please some1 translate the love triangle article of bg, yy, & dh posted above soon.

2 main love triangles and this one seems just as intense as bg with sw & hb.

Guest lovelyunho

10/6/09 love triangle article upcoming HTTG

triangle.jpg

dhep9.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910060940261001 article

credit:newsen.com/daum

Thank you for the article. It looks like the storyline is really picking up. It's about time. Drama's already almost half over.

The article is about how in episode 9, DH gives YY a diamond ring to show how he feels about her. YY tells DH that he should give the ring to someone that he likes. DH confesses to YY that he's liked her since high school and when he found out that she worked for FC Soul, he signed on with them (he's so sweet to YY). She returns the ring but has some mixed feelings towards DH (I don't think she's really ever considered him as anything more than a friend just like BG towards YY).

It also mentions that DH is going to be going over to her parents' restaurant alot (I can imagine YY's mom trying to ship the two since DH is more famous and well-off than BG).

The articles states that a lot of viewers want DH and YY to get together because their characters are good together.

Also, there's BG, HB, SW and BG, HB, YY love triangles but now there's BG, YY, DH love triangle. Who will the lead actors choose?

Regards to Yoonji's acting: I think she is very good. Not saying this b/c I'm her fan. Aside from being very biased towards Yunho, I'm not very familiar with the others and am not necessarily a fan or anti-fan of them. However, I think Yoonji really understands her character and she portrays that very well on screen. Part of her role as YY is to show the viewers how close YY is with BG and have that close relationship interefere with HB and BG's relationship. The fact that so many people are shipping her with DH and BG and by the same token, some people disliking YJ/YY because they feel she threatens HB and BG's relationship indicates to me that she's playing her role really well.

LOL at HB turning the tables on BG and being aggressive with BG. He looks a little nervous. Serves him right for trying to use her to get back at SW. In episode 8 when BG is talking with Maxim, towards the end, he's talking to himself and he says that the more he's with HB, he (SW) will be bothered by it because he (SW) might be exposed for all the things that he's (SW) done. I think that's why BG decides to use HB. He wants to make SW squirm. Right now, HB's the only person/thing that he can use to fight SW. But, I think he's already attracted to her and the more he's with her, the more he's going to fall for her. I would not want to be BG when HB finds out. Looking forward to the fireworks :P

This is random but I find it very funny that a lot of viewers are asking that BG cut his hair now that BG is becoming more mature and charismatic. Not too long ago, people were speculating whether or not YH cut his hair right before he went to Shanghai. I don't think he did. On October 1, according to a korean fan, he had an Evisu shoot. That's why there was pics of him with his hair tucked behind his ears just like the previous Evisu shoot. I just find it funny how of all the things to worry about regarding the drama, they're worried over his hair being too long (though I wouldn't mind BG getting a haircut :P)

HTTG Hwaiting!!!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention that the article also says that Ae Ja will be showing a new side also (maybe she's not as crazy as others believe her to be-except for BG who doesn't think Ae Ja is crazy).

Guest Mace-Face

Thank you for the article. It looks like the storyline is really picking up. It's about time. Drama's already almost half over.

The article is about how in episode 9, DH gives YY a diamond ring to show how he feels about her. YY tells DH that he should give the ring to someone that he likes. DH confesses to YY that he's liked her since high school and when he found out that she worked for FC Soul, he signed on with them (he's so sweet to YY). She returns the ring but has some mixed feelings towards DH (I don't think she's really ever considered him as anything more than a friend just like BG towards YY).

It also mentions that DH is going to be going over to her parents' restaurant alot (I can imagine YY's mom trying to ship the two since DH is more famous and well-off than BG).

The articles states that a lot of viewers want DH and YY to get together because their characters are good together.

Also, there's BG, HB, SW and BG, HB, YY love triangles but now there's BG, YY, DH love triangle. Who will the lead actors choose?

for my opinion... i don't think they should change the story at all... i kind of know that they already kind of have a set story... well... if they are going to be making some changes to the story... i really hope that it isn't a big change... meaning... stay to the original story but if change... just a tiny big only... you guys know what i mean??? well... anyways... can't wait to see... :D... episode 9 is tomorrow... yeupee... :D... hehe!!! thank you for sharing the article and did a little translation about it... :)...

Guest sara_2656

Archived