[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest yiyi0312

LOL at U-goon * lolz~

The story will be weird if HB does the girls on top without lots of practices since she cant sing that well (in the show) lol!

But BG doing Checkmate kindda caught me off-guard lol~ so is he going to intro himself and wat song is he going to perform like ...

"uggh... I'm BG, I'm going to perform DBSK's Leader U-know Yunho's solo - CHECKMATE!"

Tt will be so ROFL~

anyway do you guys think it will be shown today????

AHHH Wait~~~

Why dint the producer just put HB to perform with BG ~ u noe checkmate's dance needs female dancer to end off lol~

I mean with BG's last "fake kiss" pose with HB could have won the competition easily and of cos raise the ratings further i think ^^ lol!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinkie_lass

Ayame-chan thanks for the OST been waiting for this forever ♥

Tha thanks for the caps. you captured BongGoon's male beauty perfectly *swooned* :wub:

i like episode 9; too bad BongHae did not kiss.

lol is it just me or BongGoon's singing and dancing to Checkmate is so... tacky? XDDD

they should make him dance to other song unrelated to Yunho and DBSK. just saying :D

anyone else having problems aith TVAnts? i can't seem to play it anymore :o

Guest skyelee21

Ayame-chan thanks for the OST been waiting for this forever ♥

Tha thanks for the caps. you captured BongGoon's male beauty perfectly *swooned* :wub:

i like episode 9; too bad BongHae did not kiss.

lol is it just me or BongGoon's singing and dancing to Checkmate is so... tacky? XDDD

they should make him dance to other song unrelated to Yunho and DBSK. just saying :D

anyone else having problems aith TVAnts? i can't seem to play it anymore :o

Hi, I was having the same problem with TVAnts last week, and the thing I did was to switch channels. When you do a search for MBC, there's a lot of different MBC results that come up, right? I choose a channel which doesn't have too much viewers, because I think sometimes if there are a lot of people watching, it's harder to connect.

I don't know if it'll work for you though, but it did for me. Try looking for a channel with less audience but with good quality also. ^^

Ayame-chan... THANKS LOADS FOR THE OST! ^^ ♥

Guest yiyi0312

cries ~ my streaming aint working tt well >.<

hmm hope i wont miss that much~

wat has been shown for the first 10 mins???

mine's back alive lol~ wheeee

Edits

Ermmmm ... I cant provide much spoilers >.<

There weren't much things to say ... lol~

mayb becos I was not paying attention to it....

anyway I think bonghae are shopping for a notebook now .... I dunno... but did not buy cos its pricey.

den they went off eating snacks at the roadside :) BG helped HB to cool down her hot drink.... CAN BG stop looking at HB lol

DH n YY went on date at Lotte World~ But DH got recognised

Bonghae saw the phamlet for the competition.... !!!! BG is 5 and HB is 7!!! (omg one of the competitor sang Mister by Kara very lousily!!!!)

CHECKMATE!!!!!! HOT HOT HOT DANCEEEEEE!!!!!!! OMG OMGOMGOMGOGMGOGOMG

CONCERT TIME!~~ lol~~~ hot hot hot~!!!!

HB dancing and singing ... cannot make it! lol~

HB!!! WON!!! lol~~~ Awwwww.... BG is so sad~~~~ kekee ~ HB got an encore lol!

Hong Rep was at YY's mom shop

Celebrated Byul's bday - Gave Byul a notebook and the mom a lipstick.... I wonder why hong was there lol

SW was having dinner with HB & parents...

I think Aeja gave byul a swing as present~ not sure.. no ones noes...~ n Byul received a pair of shoes from HB

Today's HB's birthday too~ BG rushes to buy a pair of shoes as present for HB

SW sent HB back home and he hugged her... I think BG saw them together....

SW saw BG~ and hugged HB even tighter .... BG decided to leave but changed his mind again... he called out "KHB"

HB asked SW to leave first... BG pulled HB to some place and asked, why never tell him its her birthday today? or sthhh lol

BG bought a pair of high-cut canvas shoes instead of heels ^^ HB likes it! and BG changed her shoes for her!!!!

so sweet of BG ... How many times did BG touched HB's feet and YY's feet? lolzzz

HB's - 3 or 4 times?

YY's - twice....

DH honked and punched BG ... YY steps in~ *Jealousy!!!

YY treats BG's injury~ but BG know tt YY's got some issues on mind...

Coach decided to have BG up for the next match!

AH YOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PREVIEW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could watch, but I have a mac computer, and I have no way of watching MBC. (Oddly enough the only channels I can watch are Arirang and SBS.)

EDIT

Never mind, it connected, omg I'm watching now. XD

Guest skyelee21

TVAnts is working for me but sometimes it buffers really slowly... >_<

First part showed the practice game that FC Soul had. ^^ Yesterday Bonggun scored a goal... and today he scored another one. ^^ The coach seemed impressed, and even a photographer and (i think) a reporter was able to take notice of him.

Shooting Star was there ^^ They were very giddy because Bonggun was the star of the game.

BG and HB talked for a while after the game... I think BG mentioned something about getting Byul a birthday present.

BG called up Byul at home and asked if she misses him. ^^ I don't know the rest of the convo but it ended with BG looking at his phone wallpaper, which is Byul's picture.

I think HB and BG are now heading to buy a present... and they're wearing the same clothes as they are on the photos where they joined the singing contest!!!

BG and HB went to an electronics store, I think this is where BG wants to buy the present. When BG saw the price, however, he was taken aback... I don't think he has enough money. So when HB says "I'm hungry," he immediately agrees to get some food so that they can get out of there.

HB and BG are eating some street food and BG gets some soup for HB. sdkfhsjahfksfas BG even blew the soup cup so that HB can drink it easily. HB catches him staring at her.

DH and YY are dating at Lotte World (I think), and fans caught sight of them. They immediately were swarmed by fans, and YY was pushed away.

BG AND HB IN THE SINGING CONTEST WAITING AREA!!!

BG singing Checkmate. LOLOL. He even did the SAME dance moves. HB seemed impressed. LOLOLOL HB and her fail dancing. BG is trying not to laugh. LOLOL.

BG is teasing HB when she gets back after her number. :P

Meanwhile, YY is sitting alone in front of the carousel and DH texts her.

Singing contest announcement!!! ^^

BG is surprised that HB won. LOL. (I think she registered another name? Because they didn't call her Haebin... IDK)

DH and YY ride on a 'hot air balloon' inside the amusement park... DH looks happy, but YY gives him back the ring and says she's sorry. The ride ends and YY leaves the balloon, but DH stays and rides it again alone.

Ahhh now I get it... HB registered under the name Kang Bongja. (BONGGUN + OGAMJA!!! <3 S'kidding. I just ship this pair ^^) I still don't know why though.

HB and BG are both in the car and SW and YY call them both at the same time. >_<

Hong Sangman is at the potato stew resto again. LOL. Byul's mom is serving him. LOLOL.

YY's mom reminds Byul's mom that it's Byul's bday... (?)... or I think she's telling Byul's mom to go home so they could celebrate? Not sure...

HB drives home, BG gets off and HB gives him Byul's present. I think its the same thing she won from the contest. :P

It's Byul's birthday!!! ^^

(Byul's mom got a phone call earlier, Idk what it's about... somebody tell us? Is it about Byul's health? Because Byul's mom looked worried.)

BG gives Byul the gift... and also Byul's mom (lipstick). Byul's mom seems touched, but I think she said it's not necessary. (YY looks so pretty. ^^)

Some men enter the Cha household and are looking for Byul.

HB and SW are having dinner with HB's dad and stepmom. HB leaves the dinner.

Turns out the guys who came to the house installed a swing set for Byul. They're all wondering who sent it. BG gives Byul HB's present. It's a pair of pretty pink shoes.

(I think Aeja was the one who sent for the swing set. ^^)

BG believes it was HB who sent the swing set, I think... and now he is in a shoe store picking out a pair of shoes for her. >_< (I'm a bit hurt now. OGAMJAAAAA~)

HB and SW are talking after he drives her home and SW hugs her. BG is on his way to HB's house... and he sees them hugging. BG has this annoyed look, and SW sees it... so he hugs HB more tightly to annoy him even more. (DAMN SW)

BG calls HB's attention, and the three of them have an exchange of words (idk what, sorry). SW leaves FINALLY. BG drags HB somewhere.

BG brings HB to the park (?) and hands her the box of shoes. Instead of the high heeled shoes he was looking at earlier, he bought her a pair of high-cut chucks. :P HB didn't know what to say, so BG thought she didn't like it.

BG sits down on the ground and removes HB's shoes. He puts the shoes he bought on her feet. (sdjkfbhasdjg)

BG is walking to the FC Soul HQ, DH is driving and honks his car horn at him but BG doesn't budge. DH gets out of the car and just punches BG on the face. BG asks him why, but DH just keeps on attacking him. YY runs over and stops DH from hurting BG.

YY and BG in the field. YY is helping nurse BG's face (or sth).

The coach's assistant (?) sees DH. I think he found out DH is sick/not feeling well. Asst tells the coach. When it's time to pick the players, the coach chooses BG as one of the starting line up(?). Maxim looks pleased, as well as the hyung who's nice to him. The goalie and DH are not happy, obviously.

The ep is done now. *whew*

>_< They're not showing the previews again. @_@ fhasdjfs.

Guest yiyi0312

WHO AGREES THAT BG NEEDS A BACKUP DANCER???? lolzzzz

hot anw lol (He looks so lonely performing alone) >.<

OMG!!!! HB!!!!! dance and sing awfully~~~ lol

did HB sign up as Kang Bong Ja ??? can't hear that clearly :)

>.< No Previews for Episode 11

Most prob they dint finish filming... due to yunnie's concert practices last wk....

Guest crazystar

omg~thanks so much for the spoilers~can't wait for subs to be out 2moro^^

Checkmate!Oh Yeah~Love him...although i agree the scene would be much much attractive with HB dancing with him~haha!

and Byul's birthday!She is so cute~!

ps:the OST is so lovely I'm so addicted to it~I love the songs by Mic Pink~

Guest thasaranaki

Thanks a lot for the spoilers guys..

I wanna see Checkmate by Bong Goon so badly..

and Lmao.. HB won the prize??? This is unexpected lol..

Btw, I read the news that BG gonna cut his hair in ep10..

so does he has a hair cut yet??

Guest withoutadoubt2

The Karaoke was my favorite scene this episode, i didn't know BG was gonna perform Checkmate before hand so when i heard it i was so surprise, but loving it. So hilarious how both BG and HB mimicked each other when the were done singing and dancing. Anyone else laugh at SW face after BG interrupted his and HB's hug. He looked so shocked XD. I was surprised too. Cuz usually in dramas the third party walks away. BG starts to leave but then turned around and call her haha. I also loved how BG gave HB shoes instead of heels since she so use to getting them, so it caught her off guard. Something different is always memorable i say. I expected there would be a preview for next week, i mean they just finished filming episode 10 on the 7th so i guess previews gonna come out mid-week.

Watch Episode 10 Online

HTTG Episode 10 Pt 1/7

HTTG Episode 10 Pt 2/7

HTTG Episode 10 Pt 3/7

HTTG Episode 10 Pt 4/7

HTTG Episode 10 Pt 5/7

HTTG Episode 10 Pt 6/7

HTTG Episode 10 Pt 7/7

Guest yiyi0312

^ Yep! BG's mimicked HB's Off-pitched Girls on Top was so cute~

I laughed so loud at that part ~ lol

Thanks a lot for the spoilers guys..

I wanna see Checkmate by Bong Goon so badly..

and Lmao.. HB won the prize??? This is unexpected lol..

Btw, I read the news that BG gonna cut his hair in ep10..

so does he has a hair cut yet??

If he cut his hair I don't tink its obvious ... no difference...

lol~

I dun tink he cut his hair did he (consider he filmed ystd)???????? lol

Guest thasaranaki

Bong Goon's Checkmate Gifs....

These are a little teasers for those who couldnt watch it online like me .. :lol:

72926a1e35fc3cd8e1fe0be4.gif

2d6fd35513f5cc79574e00e5.gif

d3867ccc26508f7c0eb345e0.gif

7f59263048ba25855fdf0ee1.gif

a4db4332ab4ec06eac4b5fe2.gif

4b48c3835a6ac18f0df4d2ed.gif

Credit to uknowbar!

Archived