[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest thasaranaki

The long wait kissing scene of Yunho and Ara...

17468645200910220843541011250117126_013.jpg

17468645200910220843541011250117126_014.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Edit..

OMG.. I just heard there is NO NG in this kissing scene.. WOW.. Yunho is so good... I mean its his first time kissing on the screen.. but there is no NG for it lol.....But I bet all YunRa's fans will hope there will be more NGs right? Hehehhee..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

thanks for those pictures! Finally! a BongHae kiss! kya!!!~ gosh, and Yunho is sooo hot and manly looking with his haircut! my sister showed it to me but i didn't know he'd look like that in HTTG! <3 *drool*

but of course i really liked his long hair also. what a adorkable cutie! :rolleyes:

aw man, i really envy Ara, but i love that girl! when i heard she'd be with Yunho i was like "HELL YEEEEES!" they make such a bee-u-tee-ful couple!!!! <3

i think they're not the usual bickering couple...like hate and then love...they don't agree on everything but that's cuz they're two individuals who have to figure their lives out and are helping each other at the same time and slowly develop feelings after getting to know each other... X]

i love love love when BongGoon bought CONVERSE - in pink! - for HaeBin....awwww.....that was way sweet along with the hundred other ways he's been sweet to her, not to mention saving her friggin life!!!

it'd be even more easy if Yoonji wasn't also so pretty! her eyes are huge! 0.0 i love her too...she like does everything for BongGoon, i almost feel bad for DongHo. almost.

i'm not even going to go the route of Seungwoo. X[

but the ratings...screw the ratings, i'm enjoying the drama nonetheless, and i hope that after this Yunho will get lots more dramas to play in because i think he really suits acting. <333 he's good-looking, dedicated and talented with showing emotions...lol, that reminds me of dbsk's banjun dramas...

i just think that there were way a lot of things going on suddenly that the usual dramas aren't overwhelmed with. like instead of just focusing on a character losing their memory or on a guy trying to play sports, they did both! ^^'

another thing i love in HTTG is obviously that cute as hell sister CHA BYUL! i wanna steal her! she's adorable! i love the scene when she's talking to Maxim in her cute little english....and gosh she bought BongGoon a mp3 player!

Guest yiyi0312

^ I rather hope he don't take on any drama after this (i mean maybe within 2-3 yrs time).

Cos I would rather he focused on his singing career rather than his acting gig :)

No offense but the charm of dbsk was their ability to sing in the first place :)

Maybe when some starting to go to Army or sth like that, they can den take on acting careers once more... Den I would like to see more of Yunho in Suit lol~ like some mentioned before ... some hot shot CEO *.* lol (but of cos the script should be good too !)

Anyway just to add on. I love the scene when the shooting stars FC came along lol~ They well-represented us ^^ haha

thasaranaki

no NG for the kiss...

either yunho is a pro or they actually rehearse before hand (at their own private time) lol:D

Guest choliese

Edit..

OMG.. I just heard there is NO NG in this kissing scene.. WOW.. Yunho is so good... I mean its his first time kissing on the screen.. but there is no NG for it lol.....But I bet all YunRa's fans will hope there will be more NGs right? Hehehhee..

No NG? way to go Yunho :DJJ took how many NGs for HP LOL

it'll be so weird if they cut down to 14 eps, storyline just got a bit better =_=

haha, yes, i agree actually. but you know singers like Baby VOX Yoon EunHye acting after the group disbanded

and heaven forbid that DBSK does, but when the time is right, i'd love to watch more drama-Yunho...

i like the sound of that. Yunho and Ara (sitting in tree...u know the rest...lol) practicing on their own...cuz, like, they're both such hard workers.... ;) which the ARE!

it'd be so cute if they dated in real life... they better not get interrupted by a phone call or something... T-T cuz i've seen so many of those i just have to be on guard and not get my hopes up...

Guest thasaranaki

As much as I wanna see him acting again, I dont think Yunho will take any offer again within these 2 years.. I think there is a chance that we get to see him in the drama again, but probably in the next 2 or 3 years. Moreover, I missed seeing the 5 boys together..

jjinxx: Yes, lets screw the rating and enjoy the drama instead. Btw, it seem like everyone is so eager to see this kissing scene tomorrow hehehe.. who would not?

yiyi0312: Your comment is very tricky lol.. I would go with Yunho being a prof for the sake of fangirls hehehe.. :lol:

Guest esprada

[News] MBC Drama “Heading To The Ground”, Yunho and Ara finally Succeeded in Kissing Scene.

17468645200910220843541.jpg

The love knot confusion tied among “Heading To The Ground” characters, Bong-Goon (Yunho), Hae-bin (Ara), Yoon-yi (Yoon-ji), and Seung (Lee Sang-yoon) is finally loosen bit by bit.

The love of Bong-goon and Hae-bin will finally actualized when suddenly Bong-goon grabbed Hae-bin hands and kissed her at an empty street.

In mean time, the tie up of Bong-goon and Hae-bin was found out by Hae-bin current lover, Jang Seung-woo, as well as Bong-goon one and only companion since childhood, Yoon-yi who had been obliged in finding many jobs for Bong-goon in previous times, who–despite the flutter in their heart–pretended of not knowing anything. Bong-goon also faced rows of misunderstandings when he entered the J-league for his early feeling expression towards Hae-bin.

The love confessions scene required a late-night shooting, and the staffs on the site reported that instead of the tension atmosphere that was supposedly around, the two people couldn’t endure their laugh at behind the shoot.

However, contrary to the expectation, Yunho could filmed the scene without a single shot ended in NG. Yunho said, “Since she’s already more like a relative in family rather than counterpart actress, I came to the shooting in purpose to do it as good as I can. However at the same time, I was also worried that due to shyness, there might be an NG scene, but Ara led me well though it therefore the shoot went smoothly and gladly ended without mistake.”

The love line in “Heading To The Ground” is expected to gather more attention from the audiences.

source: joynews

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest lovelyunho

Glad for YunRa that the kiss scene only took one take. It must be weird trying to gather up enough passion to kiss your co-star who you think of as family (now that is good acting). Still, as a fan, I'm really looking forward to seeing it :P

I really hope MBC doesn't shorten the drama to 14-16 episodes because the story is going to be so rushed. MBC is really doing nothing to promote this drama :angry: They don't show the episodes again on the weekend like people have been asking them to, they just cancel televising an episode w/o prior notice and no apologies, they decide to shorten the drama but won't give an official statement as to the exact number of episodes (only rumors circulating about number of episodes) they intend to air. It's like they just see this drama as a lost cause and not worth bothering with it. I'd like to have a good talk with whoever's in charge :angry: They better not cancel Thursday's episode using baseball as excuse again!!

HTTG Hwaiting!!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

OMGGGGGG...

No NG... lol... Yunho sshi~ U really cool and pro ...for first kiss scene

Yunho and Ara is so Good ... they are great... Yunra Hwaiting!!

I can't wait any more ... oh kiss scene

No NG? =( LOL

Hope it is a half passionate one!

Yunho, "Ara led me well . . ."

Whoa . . . haha, I guess it kinda makes sense since Ara has had more professional kiss scenes than Yunho.

Gah! I cannot wait until Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Kyu

OMG! New Preview for Episode 12 is out!

A man tells BG that he can make BG go to the J-League. It looks like DH is not going to be able to play soccer. YY asks HB to please do her best so that BG can make it to the J-League. There is a Shooting Star and BG fanclub meeting. HB asks BG if he has anything that he wants. BG and HB go out on a date and then they almost get caught by security. BG grabs HB by the arm while she is crying and he is about to kiss her.

- Kyu

YAY!!! there'll be a kiss scene....

no NG...lol i wonder how it turn out

i guess we can ignore the ratings already

just pray that the ending ratings wont be that terrible

enjoy the remaining episodes :D

OMG the preview is killing me

wonder why did Haebin cry

if Bonggun goes to Japan, will Haebin follow him

im getting more curious how are they going to end HTTG

Guest thasaranaki

When Yunho and Yoonji did the CPR scene,

there was not any NG as well right?

Anyway.. The ep 12 sounds sooooooo exciting..

The waiting for another day is killing me right now..

Cannot wait till tomorrow..

Guest KimYongAh

ohhh , i don't really like yy and bg together though , sorry~~

hahaha Ara looks good in the pictures(: She looks really gorgeous/cute/! xDD

OH no NGs? ): But looking at the bright side , no ngs means that they did have that feeling there when they kissed xDD

by the way , thanks for those awesome kissing pictures! xD I LOVE YUNRA <333

and episode 12 sounds so exciting! can't wait for it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD another kiss?! bleh , i'lll love itxD

Guest thasaranaki

Eh, how come the preview has not come out yet?

Normally, it will come out on Tuesday right?

But yah, since it has a special scene tomorrow,

thus I prefer MBC not to show it lol..

Eh, how come the preview has not come out yet?

Normally, it will come out on Tuesday right?

But yah, since it has a special scene tomorrow,

thus I prefer MBC not to show it lol..

The preview's out. I just watched it on the mbc website. <3 Makes me more excited for it now. Q_Park already explained what happened in the preview on the previous page. (:

Guest thasaranaki

Oh thanks... I had read the preview that Kyu posted in the previous page..

But I thought she was reading it from the MBC site not watching from the vid..

Anyway, let's see if I can resist not to see this preview clip and wait till tomorrow..

Archived