[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Since I know that everyone is dying to know the translation. LOL

BongHae Last Scene:

HB: Cha Bong Goon! Why are you walking so fast? . . . are you okay?

BG: What?

HB: Because of Lee Dong Ho . . .

BG: More important than that . . . does it not matter?

HB: What?

BG: Me going to Japan. Answer me.

HB: What if it does matter? Have you ever listened to me? Do whatever you want.

BG: What kind of agent are you, not listening to what the player has to say?

HB: You never tell me anything and I find out listening to other people. Whether you go or not, you should have told me first.

BG: That's not it---

HB: I was disappointed in you. Cha Bong Goon, I was disappointed in you.

BG: Why did you do that to me? You came out of nowhere, encouraging me to play soccer, you almost died in front of me, you are everywhere I look, now you ask me why I'm not going to Japan, why are you misunderstanding me?

HB: Misunderstand?

BG: Misunderstand. You always fall in front of me! You always make me tired!

HB: Did I make you tired?

BG: Don't you know? You're a very tiresome woman.

HB: I'm sorry for making you tired. I'm sorry for never helping you and always making you tired!

(pushes her against the wall)

HB: Why do you keep on grabbing my arm? It's not cool at all.

BG: It's because you keep on walking while I'm not done talking. Why do you keep on walking away when I haven't finished? Why do you keep on making my heart hurt?!

HB: You're the one that is making my heart hurt!

BG: Do you like it or not?

BG: Me going to Japan.

HB: I don't like it . . .

BG: Me? Do you like me or not? Is it only me?! Is it only my heart that beats fast when I see you?!

(KISS)

OMG! They shared sooooooooo much chemistry!! The only reason they did is in one shot was because the mood and the emotion was there!

- Kyu

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerryyan

Kyu: thanks so much for translation of bonghae scene that ended with the kiss, bong goon is becoming such a charming/cool & handsome guy now.

BongHae Last Scene:

BG: Do you like it or not?

BG: Me going to Japan.

HB: I don't like it . . .

BG: Me? Do you like me or not? Is it only me?! Is it only my heart that beats fast when I see you?!

(KISS)

aww, i seriously love this scene.

it's a lil heartbreaking at first but sweet at the end. and BG, that's a very tricky questions! lol.

i just watch the kiss scene, i have yet to watch the whole episode. ><;; *smack hws!* anyway, thanks for the trans! ;D

ya totally agrree U-know seems to be a good kisser. the kiss scene looks hot. i wanna be her at the moment hahaha if i could........................ in my dream lols

Guest jerryyan

Jezz@ss: I am like you too, I watch the kissing scene 1st because I just couldn't wait, and then I watched the whole ep. And most of us would agree that yunho is indeed a good kisser, at least from watching this kissing scene that's the vibe that I got.

Guest yiyi0312

Kyu thanks for the translation :)

The whole conversation was so intense . (at least to me lol!)

It's really sweet, by reading it ... The scene kept replaying in my brain lol ^^

OMG~ I want to see what HB will reply in tonight's episode hahaha

"My heart beats faster in front of u too."

;)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=mandd...page=1&bbs=

LOL, this Netizen changed the song to Kiss Me, Darling and played the kiss scene in slow motion. Haha

So cute! >.<

Do you think that they are going to kiss tomorrow?! (fingers crossed)

- Kyu

PS. Was anybody else hyperventilating when BG had his arm wrapped tightly around HB's waist when they were trying not to get caught by the security?

Guest yiyi0312

ROFL at the slow-mo version of the kiss!

It is so seductive lol! ~ Can't help to replay it !

Kyu yap yap! the Tight hug was great man^^

PS. Was anybody else hyperventilating when BG had his arm wrapped tightly around HB's waist when they were trying not to get caught by the security?

I thought I was the only one who thought that. XDD But yes, I was. <33 -sigh- I can't wait for tonight's episode. (:

Me, too!! lol.

People were talking about it. I think all we have alike minds.

They even made a flash out of that scene and posted on some boards.

Here's the link.

BG-HB Tight Hug

Archived