What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

Man, it's been sooo long ago, I can't even count the number of dramas I watched lol.

Ever since I was a little kid, I would always watch dramas with my mom and she's a drama FANATIC.

I know that I started watching dramas before the year 2000...and I was at least 5-6 years old lol.

Don't remember what my first drama was but Winter Sonata and Stairway to Heaven gave a huge impression on me <3

Movies are my daily intake xD My parents download korean movies and we watch one every night.

But today we watched "Welcome to Dongmakgol," we watched it  many times before but we had to watch it again because that movie is just amazing <3

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myphim

First Korean Drama is Autumm Love Story? I think that is the title. The one with Won Bin as the second lead. He was my first Korean crush. Got a bad case of second lead syndrome also because of him.

Guest smashingalou

i guess it's not really a drama that got me hooked in the k-viewing world...It's actually NON-STOP 3 that introduced me to KBiz World....I stumbled across Non-Stop 3 ten years ago, I think, in arirang channel, and it was jo in sung and park kyung lim's scene and I enjoyed it... 

Although the actual kdrama that I first loved, loved,loved is SASSY GIRL CHUNHYANG!! One of my favorites!!!

i guess it's not really a drama that got me hooked in the k-viewing world...It's actually NON-STOP 3 that introduced me to KBiz World....I stumbled across Non-Stop 3 ten years ago, I think, in arirang channel, and it was jo in sung and park kyung lim's scene and I enjoyed it... 

Although the actual kdrama that I first loved, loved,loved is SASSY GIRL CHUNHYANG!! One of my favorites!!!

Similarly, my not-really-a-drama-but-first-Korean-TV-series-that-got-me-into-K-drama is Non-stop Sitcom 2. I loved it so I watched Nonstop Sitcom 3, then I got curious about the actors, so I checked their other works, then just kind of took off from there. ^_^ I was already into K-pop and saw a couple of other stuff before, like My Sassy Girl and Autumn in my Heart, but it wasn't until Nonstop 2 that I got into the Korean TV/Movie realm.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest alice86

As an avid horror-fan there was no way that I could get pass korean horror movies, which are really one of the best. My first movie was then "The Phone". The movie must have left some impression on me that I unconsciously got scared of long, floating hairs and white walls.:D
My first k-drama was "The Baker King", which I actually watched in japanese dub. I didn't initially became k-drama fan until I've started watching "The Devil" on recommandation and that's when I finally got hooked on k-drama.

Guest leeminhot

My first drama was Boys Over Flowers and from them on I was hooked. Right after i watched it I began to look for other dramas to watch as well and I started to realize how many different kinds of dramas there were out there and they were not all cutesy and unrealistic as BOF. I started to think BOF was a little lame but then I watch it again, nearly a hundred dramas later and now i still love that drama. Its cute and romantic and always an easy watch. Im more of a fan of realistic dramas myself but every now and again i treat myself to a little romantic nonsense. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest hyobutts

My first drama was "Dream High".  I was obsessed with 2PM at that point, and DH's cast included a lot of 2PM members, with cameos.  I absolutely loved the drama...it made me laugh, cry, and fangirl all at the same time.  Because of this drama, I fell in love with Kim Soo Hyun.  He's so handsome and talented. :x

Guest JKReshaddict

My first drama was My Love Patzzi with Jang Nara and my first korean movie was Attack on the pin-up boys (not really sure)~ Maybe I watched korean movies before without knowing it was korean lol idk~

Archived