What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sChiZoO14

Movie: Windstruck
Drama: Goong (technically though it was Save the Last Dance, but I hadn't finished it even til now XD)

Guest marie4u

haelights said: My first Korean drama was Stairway to Heaven. And that was 2 or 3 years ago. Can't remember. Ever since then I've been hooked to Korean dramas.

I think my very first K Drama was My Princess. My first K movie was either Little Black Dress or The Legend of Seven Cutter

Guest dreamcaptor22

My first drama was Dream High, and it's still my favourite and what got me into Korean pop culture in the first place. My first movie was My Sassy Girl.

Guest sachaaimee

My first drama was Full House and still re watching it until now when I need to... hehehehehehe

My first movie...eeerrrrrrrrrr I forgot the title and the story.... oh the one that the male lead marry with female lead with huge different age... what was the title yaaa..... I totally forgot... :-S

• 3 weeks later...
Guest noororo

I dont remember the name of the first movie I've seenbut the first k-drama i've ever watched is Boys Over Flowers 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karabeast

I used to say Playful Kiss, but then I remembered in ninth grade I came across this show in some other language and I watched all of it with no subtitles. It wasn't until last year I realized it was Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang. And I can't remember my first movie… Maybe, Commitment or Alumni, whatever it is called. TOP's movie. 

Archived