What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happyder

My first k-drama I watched was My Love Patzzi with Jang Nara, Kim Rae Won and Kim Jae Won.  I still love that drama to this day.  It's so cute!

• 2 weeks later...

My first Korean drama is "Tomato" starring Kim Hee Seon

My first Korean movie is "Repechage" starring Kim Hee Seon and Jang Dong Gun.

That why I admired and love Kim Hee Seon so much. Seen her from the young until now, never disappointed me to become her faithful fan. Her beauty is always shines and outstanding among the Korean actresses.

My first korean drama is Autumn tale. It was a Sunday evening, in summer 2006, with bro, sisters and mom, we were watching a serie in botswana TV and when it ended we didn't feel like going to bed. Then the 1sr episode of Autumn tale aired in korean with eng subs and we watched it every sunday until I came back from holidays. I Iooked for the drama but as I didn't know its name, only saw the childhood part, I didn't know Song Hye Kyo was the adult of the main character played by Moon geun young.. But while searching this kdrama, I found DBSK, became addicted to their songs, ost, and watched most of their little dramas. Some month later, I watched a MV of Autumn tale, with the children and adult parts, then I found the title of the drama, watched in mysoju : my first time spending my night and day for a drama, and crying..... I've never cried this much, because I was like, with all these tears, I'll be dehydrated! Or, from were these tears come from : is there a deadline that stop tears from falling? I guess no, when I thought I couldn't cry anymore, I was already drowning in tears.. Won't and can't forget this kdrama!

Guest vssugatits

My first kdrama was Boys Over Flowers. My chinese friend told me about her favourite Korean actor called Lee Minho so I looked him up and started watching. best decision of my life.

Guest changminswife05

My first Korean drama was "Boys Over Flowers". I only saw it because I LOVE Hana Yori Dango and my brother told me they were making a Korean version, so we saw it together ^.^

Archived