[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know how much i love my mo si , right !^^ , he can bright up my screen any time !! kekeke !

Hehe...shirley...I know I'll see you in here...

Your mo si is doing a good job...but he can't beat the Hwarang warriors & Mishil...hehe...

luvsoompivs00200037.jpg

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8287/luvs...ivs00200043.jpg

luvsoompivs00200078.jpg

luvsoompivs00200121.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6830/luvs...ivs00200167.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/169/luvsoompivs00200185.jpg

luvsoompivs00200204.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1059/lu...ivs00200216.jpg

luvsoompivs00200220.jpg

luvsoompivs00200226.jpg

luvsoompivs00200303.jpg

luvsoompivs00200321.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8278/luvs...ivs00200333.jpg

luvsoompivs00200395.jpg

luvsoompivs00200401.jpg

luvsoompivs00200407.jpg

luvsoompivs00200411.jpg

luvsoompivs00200512.jpg

Thanks Mardi...It's always fun reading your overview. :)

Guest .alyak_

I see lots of familiar names in here...those following JJM's works!

Thanks so much LUV for always providing caps!!!!!!!! Seeing JJM never fails to make me smile! He's gorgeous!

Currently downloading episode 1, will watch asap!

Guest mily2

wave wave to shirley.. miss u tons.. hehe.. i'm finally back to cheer on our moshi.. and tsk tsk.. u were such a bad teacher.. his english didn't improve much from what i heard in eppie 1 ( luckily not much talk and more smiles & smirky smirks.. lol).. don't have too much time to gush since i'm quite busy w/ withs2 activities.. but will ensure this series get top priority and fast subs.. hehe.. shirley.. u have to stick around for moshi k? hehe.. i'm gonna ask Luv to capture more of his hotness.. hehe.. ack ack

Can't believe we already got a sexy shower scene in the see-thru glass.. haha.. *cover face*- let the bimbo fangirl excitement begins!!!! :lol:B)

not sure if this was posted yet.. but our dear sarah did a recap of ep 1- http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/07/dream-episode-1/

Guest sondambifan

C-sub for Episode 2: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA4NzY4NjI4.html

Credit: baidu.com

Partial Eng-sub for episode 1: http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/30924/0...e-1-part-1.html

Credit: sleepysa@soompi

Enjoy!

Edit: My thoughts on 2nd episode.

Less intense and a little more fun than the first episode. About the same amount of JJM, less Kim Bum and more Dambi. JJM continues to be good at playing his role...an once proud agent brought to his knees. Kim Bum played his parts well as did Dambi. Dambi had more screen time in the second episode and I thought she did well. I think her true test will come later when he gets involved with JJM and KB.

The story line is still good (at least for me). I know there was some complaints about the story being too close to Jerry Maguire but I think the second episode moved away from that by a bit. There were no villains in Jerry Maguire as there are in Dream so I think the story line will be very different. The first two episodes are to set up the characters and now we get into the interactions between them. Have to wait another week though :(

I wonder if the ratings went up?...just saw the ratings...unfortunately it stayed flat at 5.5...hopefully there is better showing next week.

thanks . cool~ now i can watch esp 1

what?!!! you mean you didn't watch live streaming? :P tsk tsk ... hehehe

anyway ... hope this drama is good. didn't like the last 2 dramas that moshi was in although he was so drool worthy in it. and wow ... even mily is out of the closet to cheer moshi on. :D

Hehe...shirley...I know I'll see you in here...

Your mo si is doing a good job...but he can't beat the Hwarang warriors & Mishil...hehe...

ya he slip easily in the role .seem like he is enjoying himself pretty much~ lol.....he should be the Hwarang commander u know! haha there are surely some pretty men in this drama ...

is there a story behind him and his father ..seem like the agency anniversay was the same day as his father's death anniversary~and he choose not even to pay his respect to his father when the sister called him .must be some serious issues between him and his late father

wave wave to shirley.. miss u tons.. hehe.. i'm finally back to cheer on our moshi.. and tsk tsk.. u were such a bad teacher.. his english didn't improve much from what i heard in eppie 1 ( luckily not much talk and more smiles & smirky smirks.. lol).. don't have too much time to gush since i'm quite busy w/ withs2 activities.. but will ensure this series get top priority and fast subs.. hehe.. shirley.. u have to stick around for moshi k? hehe.. i'm gonna ask Luv to capture more of his hotness.. hehe.. ack ack

Can't believe we already got a sexy shower scene in the see-thru glass.. haha.. *cover face*- let the bimbo fangirl excitement begins!!!! :lol:B)

not sure if this was posted yet.. but our dear sarah did a recap of ep 1- http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/07/dream-episode-1/

mily!! hug! i know mo si will lure you out! .oh boy . i nearly hold my breath at that scene .dreading and .praying please dun let him speak too much english ,what 's with all the script writer .don't they learn from mistakes ! hahahahha ..the only weakness he has . is his foreign language LOLLLLLLLLL

bring out the pom pom for bimbo hood!^

what?!!! you mean you didn't watch live streaming? :P tsk tsk ... hehehe

anyway ... hope this drama is good. didn't like the last 2 dramas that moshi was in although he was so drool worthy in it. and wow ... even mily is out of the closet to cheer moshi on. :D

i can endure alot .for him .~ lol. i mean the script is decent from first look but it can go either way .so we have to wait abit more for the story to grow ..

.~ the role should be pretty exciting if written well .

the president really deal a strong blow ..he was getting to be too good . the sly fox want to teach this rising star a harsh lesson .poor guy wasnt ruthless or quick enough .to anticipate what was coming .the relationship of sport agent and their charge is quite simlar to the entertainment world ..all the tricks and schemes ..ah the price of going to the top .~and remaining there . sportsman do have limited life ..depending on what kind of sports .

Mr park is really good as the president ..btw i didnt know he has quite a build too lol~ .

Guest Mardi09

haha. I noticed there's no caps of the FF5....

but I capped out Chung Lim's...although they're not really HQ..

th_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-38.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-37.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-36.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-35.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-34.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-33.jpg

th_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-32.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-31.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-30.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-29.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-28.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-27.jpg

th_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-26.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-25.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-24.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-23.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-22.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-21.jpg

th_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-20.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-19.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-18.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-17.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-16.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-15.jpg

th_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-14.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-13.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-12.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-11.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-10.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-9.jpg

th_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-8.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-7.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-6.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-5.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-4.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-3.jpg

th_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-2.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_-1.jpgth_090728____Dre_m_Ep_02_4__HQ_mp4_000.jpg

oh and Luv, thanks for the caps but please refrain from double posting. thank you :D

First Two Episodes of Dream Out!

20090721_Dream_1.jpg

The first and second episodes of the highly anticipated drama "Dream" are out!

With pretty boy Kim Bum and the beautiful Son Dambi, there's enough eyecandy talent between the two of them to get people hooked.

Already making history before release, combined with a stellar cast, this is sure to be an instant hit.

The plot follows the lives of a sports agent and K-1 fighters (K-1 is a MMA league with a notable amount of asian fighters).

Joo Jin Mo expressed his feelings on the drama at a press conference last week:

"I couldn't watch myself during the first shoot. I looked so tense and shaky while acting. I decided to just be myself and act as natural as possible."

In order to find an essence for his role as a sports agent, Joo Jin Mo has been working alongside real sports agents to get a feel for what they do and how they act.

Son Dambi compared her acting career with her successful music career:

"I was never a good dancer, but now I dance and sing. I think of acting in the same way. For the past four years, I have been training to become an actor. No one is perfect from the beginning, but I'm doing my best to keep up."

For her role in the drama, Son Dambi plays a tomboyish character who practices taebo (an aerobic exercise similar to taekowndo). Son Dambi said that she lost four kilograms practicing taebo and recommends it as a great way to lose weight. She said that even with all of her dancing experience, the first time she tried taebo, she couldn't move the next day.

Wow... if someone this limber is sore after one day of training, I can only imagine what an inflexible guy like me would go through...

A big surprise though is that rather than using Kim Bum as a laid back and casual playboy, his role will be a tough K-1 fighter. It has also been revealed that he will be a more somber and lonely character with a dark past...

But don't expect a cold-hearted Kim Bum throughout the entire drama. Commenting on his character, Kim Bum said, "My character is a nice person who doesn't want to come across as weak. He pretends to be tough and mean to protect himself. As he learns K-1, he finally realizes the importance of relationships and starts to open up"

Sounds like a happy ending, for the drama as well as for the fangirls.

"Dream" airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 p.m. KST (Korean Standard Time) on SBS.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...s_of_dream_out/

Guest yumoreo5

I just hope there's more scenes of Kim Bum in the upcoming episodes. I know, I know, it's quite a bore to see me complaining but urgh, there needs to be more of Kim Bum soon. He's such a great actor, put him to use geesh. :lol: It's like BOF deja vu all over again, back into the cycle of wishing BOF would somehow insert more Kim Bum scenes.

Anyway, I semi-like it so far. Jin Mo has always been an impressive actor so no surprise there and Son Dambi is cute too.

Guest mayadee666

OMONA~!

I drooled over Chung-Lim's body.... such a hottie~

we need more scenes like this in the future LOL ^^

I agree we need Kim Bum's portions a lot more too . Although I also like JJM, but I prefer both of them appear in one frame mooooorrreeee!!

Guest nueng_lee

**hi Sondambifan, thank you for link to sub eng ep1. it fast so much.

Kim Bum change look to many but i like and love very much.

Guest HelloOperator

im curious as to wat u guys thot of their acting.

JJM was pretty good -kimbum too actually

son dambi in the beginning was kind of bahh.. its weird seeing her as someone else in a drama but i think dat role fits her well? she got better in ep 2 so i think she gonna get better later on rah??

neway this drama.. so many good looking people ^_^ cant wait for mroe!

Guest babyblues7

Thanks so much for the updates and links!

I think JJM is good as expected, Bummie got too little scenes already! But he's a good actor so I'm quite sure he will fit into his role nicely. I think the greatest surprise came from Dambi! She's pretty decent for someone who just started acting aint it? I didn't think she was bland or what, in fact I thought she was pretty good! I agree it was weird seeing her in a drama, instead of prancing around nicely on a dance stage, but I think things will get more and more interesting as we see more of her as the weeks go.

Looking forward to monday already. (:

Guest pwnzrz

did anyone else find it funny when the dream song started playing after the president told jeil to gtfo? "1 2 3 4 i am fighting for love~" hahaha

Archived