[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

Guest riehae

Actually I don't like the casting...only KimBum... and a little bit of ChungLim...

let's see how I will be drawn to the story..

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I don't like the casting...only KimBum... and a little bit of ChungLim...

let's see how I will be drawn to the story..

Hahah, yeah I agree! Kimbum is really the only reason that I'm even looking forward to this! I usually hate anything related to boxing...

*** I hope JJM’s drama will receive high ratings. :lol:

DREAM” CASTS PRAYING FOR SUCCESS

th_dream.jpg

Joo Jin Mo, Kim Beom, Son Dam Bi, Choi Yeo Jin and the rest of the cast and crew of SBS drama Dream kicked things off with a ceremony on July 15 at Ilsan Production Center.

The other lead cast member is Park Sang Won (Hateful But Once Again) as CEO Kang Kyung Tak. Julien Kang, Marcos Benjamin Lee, Hyun Woo, and Chung Lim have minor roles as Flower Fighters 101 (Double F 101) – a group of good-looking martial artists.

Dream is scheduled to premiere on July 27 on SBS following Ja Myung Go’s early exit.

Credit: KPculture

-----------------------------

The production crew and main casts, namely Joo Jin Moo, Kim Bum and Son Dam-bi were seen at a ceremony, praying for the success of their new drama Dream. The ceremony was held at the SBS studios in Ilsan on 15 July afternoon.

Lead actor Joo Jin Moo looked hot. Yes, he was perspiring, it must be hot in that place too. Kim Bum is sporting longer, messier hair and looking as cute as ever, and Son Dam-bi remained her cool in a white sleeveless top and skinny jeans.

Dream will start airing on 27 July, 2009

Credit: Kpopped

Guest Mardi09

I've read a lot of news that has been focusing on the Flower Fighters so I hope this drama will do well ^__^

some more pics

200907150454.jpg

1_gkdi111.jpg

Dream1.jpg

cr; Dream Japanese site, Naver News

CAST OF SBS "DREAM" PRAYS FOR A SUCCESSFUL RUN

July 15th, 2009 // by javabeans

dream_gosa1.jpg

SBS’s new drama Dream is about to replace the historical drama Ja Myung Go on Mondays and Tuesdays, and on the 15th held its customary pre-show ceremony to wish for good luck and a successful broadcast.

With the buzz this drama has (mostly over its lead cast of Kim Bum, Joo Jin-mo, and Sohn Dam-bi), expect that curiosity to show itself in the premiere numbers. Whether it can hold onto viewers against MBC’s powerhouse Queen Seon-deok is another story.

Kim Bum explained feeling the weight of expectations, saying, “Of the F4 members, I’m the first to show a transformation. It’s true that I feel pressure. I was aided a lot by borrowing the shell of the So Yi-jung character from the popular original series. I don’t think to be content with one image, but that I should wake up from fantasy and have to change.”

About the physical requirements of the character (who practices mixed martial arts), Kim said, “Actually, it’s been said that I’ve been devoting myself to building up my body, but because of the busy shooting schedule I haven’t had time to work out, so I’m managing what I eat.”

Dream premieres on July 27.

Kim Bum wishes for good luck as he assumes the role of a delinquent who takes on mixed martial arts:

dream_gosa2.jpgdream_gosa3.jpgdream_gosa10.jpg

Joo Jin-mo is a sports agent:

dream_gosa6.jpgdream_gosa5.jpgdream_gosa7.jpg

Sohn Dam-bi plays the daughter of a director of a mixed martial arts academy, while Choi Yeo-jin is a reporter:

dream_gosa14.jpgdream_gosa12.jpgdream_gosa11.jpg

dream_gosa16.jpgdream_gosa8.jpg

dream_gosa15.jpg

Via Asia Economy

The Best Bodies Join For Drama “Dream”

20090715_dream_572.jpg

For SBS’s new Mon-Tues drama, Dream, the great bodies and looks of the cast have become big topics even before its broadcast.

As a sports drama focusing on combative sports and the world of sports agents, the drama has caught the attentions of fans by casting top stars like Son Dambi, Kim Bum and Joo Jinmo.

Other than the three main characters (mentioned above), Marco who filmed variety show MBC's We Got Married” with Son Dambi, star model Bae Jung Nam, Dennis Kang’s younger brother Julian Kang, Chung Lim who is known as the music industry’s ‘Second Bi (Rain)’, and Frozen Flower's smiling boy Hyun Woo have also been garnering attention.

In Dream, in order for the handsome sportsmen to grab attention through brilliant visuals, manager Kim Sam Soon, played by Yoo Hye Jung, has a specially organized treatment for her athletes - as if they are celebrities by giving them hair styles like Jo In Sung and tanning them like Chu Sung Hun.

At a famous photographer’s studio, the athletes take high quality profile pictures and over the top entrance music is played within the arena when the athlete enters and footage is taped introducing the athletes as well. This unique athlete marketing soon becomes an issue within women.

However, through public and media speculation, criticisms eventually lead to a separation of the fighting masses. After, sports agent Nam Jaeil, played by Joo Jinmo, and sports science graduate student Park Soyeon, played by Son Dambi, play the roles of bringing laughter and excitement as true fighters as they balance out the emotions through the drama.

Once “Dream” airs, it is speculated that the drama will garner up the hearts of females as they anticipate the handsome fighters. “Dream” will air on the 27th with their first broadcast at 9:55 PM (Seoul Time).

Check out some of the awesome bodies that you could see in the drama.

20090715_dream_1.jpg

Source : allkpop

Guest illuminate.

'Dream' Addition Hong Ah Reum, Rivalry with Son Dam Bi Anticipated

26560334843032.jpg

26560334833021.jpg

Strong newcomer Hong Ah Reum has just been casted in the SBS Mon-Tues drama, "Dream."

Last year, she played the role of Bori in the KBS drama "My Precious You."

In "Dream" Hong Ah Reum will be taking on the role of Song Yu Ri, who pursues Kim Bum (Lee Jang Suk) and creates a love triangle with Son Dam Bi (So Yeon). While playing the rude (?) daughter of a rich family, Hong Ah Reum will be forming an anticipated rivalry with Son Dam Bi.

credits: tvreport

Guest reddynamitez

10 MORE DAYS!!!!

seems like there's a lot of character in this drama...

All the female casts are older than Kim Bum... wonder why they didn't cast a younger girl for the role Song Yu Ri.

Guest sondambifan

Sorry, Hong Ah Reum, you stand no chance against Dambi!!! :D

One more pic...just ten days away!!! Cannot wait...

2q3oqqc.jpg

Guest Mardi09

^ah, thanks for the videos. The previews were good ^___^

I really wish it's the 27th already..

FINALLY! Chung Lim is in the photo~

hehe...he looks weird in a suit..

20 episodes (?) of hotness...

I think I read somewhere it's 20 episodes....

sorry my post is pics containing the flower fighters....

200907211656077540.jpg

20090721170530222.jpg

200907211706181001_1.jpg

200907211750070380.jpg

200907211731031114_1.jpg

200907211714569812129A_2.jpg

090721_ssong11.jpg

cr; as tagged

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ah, thanks for the videos. The previews were good ^___^

I really wish it's the 27th already..

FINALLY! Chung Lim is in the photo~

hehe...he looks weird in a suit..

20 episodes (?) of hotness...

I think I read somewhere it's 20 episodes....

sorry my post is pics containing the flower fighters....

cr; as tagged

yay!!!! finally seeing chunglim!

i really cant wait for the drama.

i hope we get to see chunglim in the first ep at least:)

PRESS CONFERENCE DAY FOR SBS'S DREAM

July 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

dream_press23.jpg

Ja Myung Go is wrapping up this week, and you know what this means: Next Monday, the much-buzzed-about new drama Dream premieres.

The SBS drama held its production press conference in Busan on July 21, and the lead actors came looking fan-tas-tic. See for yourselves!

Dream is a 20-episode series set in the world of mixed martial arts. Lead actor Joo Jin-mo said of his return to television dramas (his last was 2006’s Queen of the Game — Bichunmu aired in 2008 but was filmed several years before), “As this is my first drama in three years, I’m looking forward to it and therefore working very hard.” Of his agent character, he explained, “Nam Jae-il is similar to Tom Cruise’s character in the movie Jerry Maguire. In the past, I’ve played a lot of heavy roles, but this time I’ll show an upbeat and light-hearted side, as though the character is the oppa next door.”

Yes, I’m sure we’d all like oppas like Joo Jin-mo next door, eh? The man just oozes charisma.

dream_press1.jpgdream_press4.jpgdream_press2.jpg

Adorable Kim Bum is looking a lot younger and baby-faced than he has in recent days, isn’t he? I mean, he’s always has that same cute face, but when he’s not in character playing a playboy or a badass, he looks every bit as young as he is:

dream_press5.jpgdream_press7.jpg

True, I’m still wary of Sohn Dam-bi in her acting debut, but at least for now, she’s looking gorgeous as she shows off her dancer’s body:

dream_press13.jpgdream_press11.jpg

Stylish Choi Yeo-jin looks cool and fresh and rounds out the (tall!) main cast:

dream_press15.jpgdream_press16.jpg

dream_press20.jpg

dream_press24.jpg

dream_press9.jpg

Via OSEN, OSEN

Guest yumoreo5

More teasers and posters should be released by now, it's about to air next week. Geezers!

Anyway, Kim Bum is the only reason why I'm tuning in, love the trailer. I know that Kim Bum is a good actor but I wasn't sure how it was going to all turn out. I'm impressed by the trailers so far. Kim Bum portrays yet another poor boy role struggling out in the streets yet he's able to distinctively portray them differently, this character has more spunk and sun, a little mischievous, versus the character in East of Eden.

But the drama seems to revolve around Jin Mo though. I hope it's really not like Jerry Maguire where everything was all about Tom and only a small fraction was focused in on Cuba, which will be Kim Bum I believe. I don't know, I just really want to see Kim Bum really lead a drama all on his own, like the main lead/character and not just someone on the side again. Anyway, God Bless Kim Bum and this drama! It seems different so it should be refreshing even though I'm not into boxing either.

Guest sondambifan

Obviously, I was initially interested in the series because of Dambi but the more I see the drama, the more interested I am. I think that JJM will be the person with most screen time as he is the most veteran actor in the series. However, I think Kim Bum will get his share. Unfortunately for me, Dambi will have the least amount of screen time of the three but this is completely understandable since it is her first acting gig.

BTW: I think there series only has 16 episodes.

Allkpop entry about Dream and the press conference:

Allkpop

Found a new pic from Dream.

szzzwi.jpg

Credit: http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_di...00907220150.asp

Weeeee! Looks like Yun Jung Hoon makes a cameo appearance~

Wow, the guys look awesome... I'm not too sure about the girl cast though... Still, I'm really looking forward to this :) Despite disliking boxing as a sport.

Archived