[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream is quite an entertaining drama. I am currently watching ep. 2 and the pace is good. I like JJM'c role in the drama. Looking forward to watching him fight his way back to the top.

I wonder about the dynamics between Jae-il and President Kang. why is it that Jae-il is full of confidence in front of the whole world but seems almost meek in front of Kang? Its going to be interesting (I hope - fingers crossed) to find out.

Lee Hoon as Jung-chul is so cute. felt sorry for him but also laughed out loud when he was rudely told why he couldn't join the “Flower Fighters” team.

Su-jin - what was that hideous dress she wore on the first episode? :crazy: Typical villain and she does a decent job.

Dam Bi as Park So Yeon : at first I thought she would hook up with KB's character but I noticed she plays an "oder woman" of 26 to his 20 years. So far she didnt have too many scenes but the mutual dislike between her and Jae-il is obvious so maybe there will be something there.

Kim Bum - waiting to see how his character shapes up. after his great performance in EOE the yuck BOF was a major disappointment so I didnt have any illusions about Dream. but it looks like a fun pass time drama.

Guest Mardi09

omg, KB has such a crush on SDB. it's so cute. ^^

but I love how she can just beat him up like nothing

and i love how he always says..."hi So Yeon"

"good morning So Yeon"...

i feel bad for JJM when he went to "sleep" over @ KB's house....

no sleep at all....haha...

am i glad Chung Lim was not the one who got beat down....whew....and thank goodness they're not apart of SSC...cus SSC is bad news....tsk tsk....

wow, KB beat JJM up but i don't know why cus no subs..

omo......a SDBxJJM moment....

and they let go of their hands so slowly too when KB came in....

heartbroken KB!! oh...it's gettin good....

can't wait until next week. ^_____^

Guest babyblues7

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THE WHOLE DAY :D

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THE WHOLE DAY :D

omg, KB has such a crush on SDB. it's so cute. ^^

but I love how she can just beat him up like nothing

and i love how he always says..."hi So Yeon"

"good morning So Yeon"...

i feel bad for JJM when he went to "sleep" over @ KB's house....

no sleep at all....haha...

am i glad Chung Lim was not the one who got beat down....whew....and thank goodness they're not apart of SSC...cus SSC is bad news....tsk tsk....

omo......a SDBxJJM moment....

and they let go of their hands so slowly too when KB came in....

heartbroken KB!! oh...it's gettin good....

can't wait until next week. ^_____^

Dambi and JJM held hands?! Woah! How come! SO FAST! tell me tell me! hahah

Guest Mardi09

Dambi and JJM held hands?! Woah! How come! SO FAST! tell me tell me! hahah

Since KB beat him up, his lip was bleeding so she cleaned it for him and they were all alone in this building or whatever. So then she stood up to go but he slightly grabbed her wrist. Right then and there KB comes in BUT surprisingly JJM didn't let go of her wrist as fast as I would have thought, like they're not embarrassed or anything. lol.... as JJM lets goKB gives them this look.....like..he was disappointed because he liked her

Guest sondambifan

Sorry to cut but the preview from episode 3 shows that :

KB wanted to quit and JJM told him that KB would have to beat him first.

Guest babyblues7

Since KB beat him up, his lip was bleeding so she cleaned it for him and they were all alone in this building or whatever. So then she stood up to go but he slightly grabbed her wrist. Right then and there KB comes in BUT surprisingly JJM didn't let go of her wrist as fast as I would have thought, like they're not embarrassed or anything. lol.... as JJM lets goKB gives them this look.....like..he was disappointed because he liked her

Ahhh I see I see. Thanks for the update! WOOHOO can't wait for the subs or the show to be uploaded! Chinese subbers! You guys are seriously the best! Taebang!!!

Guest sondambifan

This drama is getting better and better...each episode is better than the last!!! I am so bummed about the ratings...I think people are really missing a great drama!

Anyways, some thoughts based upon glances through the non-subbed version.

Dambi is doing very well...she finally gets some more screen time in this episode and is able to show off a little more. Some parts were a bit rough (i.e. the crying scene) but overall very good.

The interactions between JJM, Dambi, and KB is really good. My two favorite scenes are

1) When Dambi and KB were stretching and KB pretended to be "hurting" and then smiling to JJM. JJM then goes over and pushes KB all the way down.

2) When Dambi was spotting KB on the bench press and he was smiling. Dambi then throw the weight down on him. She then turns around and is seen by JJM. Dambi then has a guilty look and gets the weight off of KB.

Both scenes made me crack up and made me very jealous! :lol:

I really like KB in this drama. I didn't watch BOF (I know...I am that person) but he is doing well with his character. JJM is strong as usual.

All of the cast is strong...they all play their parts well. Marco has a scene...unfortunately not a pleasant one.

Also...the hand holding scene...good set up...need to know what they are saying though...

Cannot wait until the c-sub comes out and then one more week...maybe with a competing drama ending this week, Dream's rating will pick up (it was down to 4.9 for Monday's episode). I don't expect much for this episode since that drama has its final episode on 8/4.

The ratings "queen" for the time slot is losing steam (down 6 percent from the high) but still in the 30%+ range. We will see what happens.

Guest iceanger

wow can't wait for the c-subs!! :)

cool job of getting the subs up so so fast! This show is really getting interesting~

Guest babyblues7

@ sondambifan

Hahah I agree with you on the two scenes! Bummie is so naughty la (: But seriously, his sheepish and adoring looks are really really cute, hahahaha. He was less sheepish and more charming in BOF (you should go watch it!) Oh but the ratings for this week episodes ain't good too? :( They should really watch this if they can because things are picking up man.

Yeah I also thought dambi had too much to handle on some parts. I mean, not that I don't believe she don't have the potential to carry them off but it's really her first show, I'm surprised they gave her those situations. Emotionally charged scenes are really super hard to do well. But it's okay, since dambi is so hardworking, she will be improving I guess!

I'm not sure about this but I'm sensing a JJM-Dambi pair up hahaha. I mean can see that both of them are already feeling some things whereas on Bum's end, it's still at an infatuation stage. Which is a real bummer but oh well, things are still at an early stage so we can't really tell how the relationships will develop. Anyone liking a JJM-dambi pairing? I'm so for it man hahahah.

The real upsetting case is really Meng Do-Pil :( I like him so much in the first 3 episodes! I mean, he was a new face (at least to me), pretty cute and I thought his character was really earnest and kind. And I really liked his interactions with dambi and stuff... but sighhh. Why why why! :(

Can next week please come now? hahha.

Guest iceanger

okay, i just got a shock. I know i am kinda late but MARCO acts as Kim Bum's dad in the show right?? OMG he looks SO OLD?! I didnt watch Dam Bi on WGM, cos i remember i didnt like the 'beau' paired with her but i never really remembered his face clearly. How old is Marco exactly? Cos he really looks old, even much older than Joo Jin Mo!

Guest sondambifan

okay, i just got a shock. I know i am kinda late but MARCO acts as Kim Bum's dad in the show right?? OMG he looks SO OLD?! I didnt watch Dam Bi on WGM, cos i remember i didnt like the 'beau' paired with her but i never really remembered his face clearly. How old is Marco exactly? Cos he really looks old, even much older than Joo Jin Mo!

I think you are mistaken...the actor who plays KB's dad is Oh Dal Soo (great character BTW)...he does look like an older version of Marco though. His bio says that he was born in 1968 http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Oh_Dal-soo.php

Marco has only appeared twice...once during the Flower Boy montage and once in episode 4 where he is immediately KOed by the agency's fighter

According to their bios, Marco is 32 (1977) while JJM is 35 (1974)...btw you really should watch Dambi/Marco on WGM...they were a great couple (at least in my opinion).

Guest lucky_moon

watched the first 2 Eps, Frankly Ep1 was boring but things get interesting after JM was fired & was looking for athletes for his new agent, it seems on Ep2 ending JM find another great Fighter Kim Bum whose better than the current one who keep chasing him till he agree to ding with him..

since it gets interesting I'll continue watching the show, cuz it seems not only related to sport but we will see a love triangle between DB, JM & KB..

Btw, was what KB father said about not being his biological father true? :huh:

Edit: I think they played a song for Bobby Kim, anyone got the song, plz share it ;)

Guest iceanger

OHHH okok (good) :X scared me >< i was like O.O cos he really looks like Kim Bum's dad :) thanks so so much for your clarification <3

Haha what role did Marco play in episode 4? I am still waiting for the subs (:

Archived