[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

Ellabel!!! Its so great that you are here too! :lol:

I think that Han does have feelings for JK seeing how quickly he jumped in so his brother would not have a bad impression of her (at the police station). JK is so needy and he can feel very manly with her! SY is too good and too capable to be with someone like him.

Hello there pinto!! Actually, i was glad to see ur name when i was doing the BPs. :D

Really?! Han has feelings for JK already? That was fast! But, u have a point there. Han will feel more needed and loved if JK will be his wife. U r correct....SY deserves someone more responsible and strong-willed.

Btw, am just wondering... did "something" really happen between Han and JK when they slept together in the hotel or it's just JK's ploy to make Han guilty?

Thanks cute girl for the caps.... oh-oh... Is JK preggy already?

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, am just wondering... did "something" really happen between Han and JK when they slept together in the hotel or it's just JK's ploy to make Han guilty?

My recollection is that nothing of importance happened. In bed, I mean.

Of course, what happened outside of the hotel is what led to the separation of Han and his first love.

I do understand why NY's mom is so desperate to keep the Han family out of her life. If her husband is in constant contact with JW and SY, he could very likely recover his memory. When that happens, surely he would want to continue ties with his first family even if he may not leave her for them. More importantly, his mother is still living and he would want to be a filial son and take care of his mother and provide for his family.

oh-oh... Is JK preggy already?

Yeah, she is.

She also controls the purse-strings of Han's income...and Han's father has exempted her from household duties because of the pregnancy. <_<

Events of the last week or so -

Jin Woo bought couple rings and gave one to Na Yoon.

ebccce60090918hdtvxvide.jpgebccce60090918hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce60090918hdtvxvide.jpgebccce60090918hdtvxvideb.jpg

Later, JW proposed, and they agreed to marry even if no one would be congratulating them.

ebccce61090921hdtvxvide.jpgebccce61090921hdtvxvide.jpg

Chul confirmed with NY's mom that her husband is JW's uncle, and he eventually told NY...

causing her to stand up JW when he wanted to meet her. :(

ebccce63090923hdtvxvide.jpgebccce63090923hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce63090923hdtvxvideu.jpgebccce63090923hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvide.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvide.jpg

In other matters -

Joon Woo's mother comes to visit and is shocked to find out YJ is the woman her son wants to marry. She forbids the union. <_<

PD Min (Kyung Hyun? Kyung Heon?) took Soo Hyun to the hospital meet his father, who is ill and wanted to meet his future daughter-in-law. SH was pissed and slapped KH....but he confessed that he likes her.

ebccce63090923hdtvxvidei.jpgebccce63090923hdtvxvideb.jpg

ebccce63090923hdtvxvide.jpgebccce63090923hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce63090923hdtvxvidef.jpgebccce63090923hdtvxvideb.jpg

ebccce63090923hdtvxvides.jpgebccce63090923hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce63090923hdtvxvideh.jpgebccce63090923hdtvxvided.jpg

KH tells SH to date him....she's reluctant, but he asks for 10 dates.

ebccce64090924hdtvxvider.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvideg.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvide.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvidev.jpg

Ep. 64 ended with -

A trip to the zoo - first of (a few, I hope) parting dates or NY and JW.

(NY has decided to break up with JW - STUPID GIRL! :angry:)

ebccce64090924hdtvxvideu.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvideu.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxviden.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvidex.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvideu.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvideh.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvideo.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvideo.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvidea.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvideo.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvidej.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvide.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvideh.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvidev.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvidel.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvidec.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvidej.jpg

ebccce64090924hdtvxvidei.jpgebccce64090924hdtvxvideyk.jpg

Oh, I amost forgot....

NY's dad saw her mom looking at the ring he was wearing when he went missing, but he thought it was her first husband's ring. <_<

He hasn't seen SH wearing her mother's matching wedding ring....but here's to hoping he does soon. ;)

Oooh ... thanks for the caps & spoilers!!! Is my eyes playing tricks on me or did the PD cut his hair?? :w00t: ... Gosh ... seriously what's wrong with Han's father??!!! He's completely under JK's spell ... is he ever going to wake up? Why isn't anyone letting him know of her stint working as hostess at club or did he already know and still buy her excuses for having to work there? Anyway ... it was ridiculous how he just completely pushed the ninny willy Han into marriage with JK. I'm glad SH slapped JK after she let it out that she knew all along that Han is the guy that SH was seeing but that it didn't matter to her :angry:

Looks like I can only watch up to 61 and just rely on spoilers from you hjkomo ... since I can't dl from aja aja anymore. I did try to dl the torrent links but it's taking ages to complete anything.

Poor JW ... I hope NY comes to her senses and tell JW the truth about why her mom is trying to break them up!!!!! :ph34r:

hey ppl, i'm watching this too. on kbsworld. so it's pretty sloww....am keeping with daheefanel's tweet so got to know a bit and i'm glad that there are happy scenes to which i can look forward to.

i'm glad that pd min is there. my mom n i were saying that chul could be the one for suhyeon but then..eh. seeing a nice jerk he turned out to be...pd nim is so much better.

that is one of the most cliche breakup scene i've seen in kdramas. c'mon. seriously, just say it out. the road home (the previous daily drama) at least didn't have this...though he also didn't tell her the exact reason why they break up. <_<

but i like what i see...those nice nice moments. XD thanks hjkomo and cutegirl for the caps! XD XD XD :D

one thing bout daily dramas is that nobody tells each other anything and so the cycle goes on and on and on and on. but yeah, if words have been spoken, the drama would not have been this long. :)

i'm watching this for JW & NY's story. They seem like the perfect fit for each other.

Yeah, Dong Ja has BIG problems with YJ/JW.

She's afraid that YJ will abandon the rest of the family (Tae Soo's family) if she gets married. (YJ's the breadwinner of the family)

Also, she's being quite b*tchy about it right now...how dare YJ make a huge decision like that without telling her...and making excuses...saying YJ's marriage to Joon Woo will ruin SH's chances of getting married. (what a load of b.s. <_<)

oohh..thanks for explaining..

aishh..like mother like daughter..

missed some eps on KBSW due to the holiday and all..but managed to catch up tonight's eps, I feel like shooting JK from the screen...and Han (being a wussy and all...)

but I'm so greatful for the caps and spoliers...but why is JW's mom has any probs with YJ?

Guest russkelp

Just started watching episode 30, which starts off like all the others. They should call this the Park Han Byul show. She has more screen time than anyone, and frankly I couldn't care less. Knowing what is going to happen in future episodes, I don't have much hope for this show until near the end of it's run.

Oh Man Suk and Lee Chung Ah are two of my favorite actors and it's disappointing that so far they are being wasted in this show. I like the cast a lot, but the show has no flow and seems so by the numbers. Boring.

Scenes are too long and tedious, people just wasting time babbling about nothing. If they would cut the time spent on Jingyeong and Han, maybe the show would seem interesting. Everytime the show starts to gain momentum, they bring it to a screeching halt with those two. What is Park Hae Mi doing in this show, it's just such a bad role for her. Maybe when everyone else has had their time, they'll give her a husband in the last episode.

I especially liked it when at the end of one of the episodes, Han saw JK and realized what was going on and that she knew SH. Unfortunately at the beginning of the next episode it was like it never happened. It's cheats like this that make the show so cliched and poorly written.

Oh well, it's almost the end of the episode, which means Park Han Byul will close it out again. And probably star the next one also. And so it goes, on and on and on...

*sigh* ... i have a strong feeling that i probably won't be able to stomach this drama for much longer. i agree that it's seriously annoying how much focus JG & Han gets in this drama. also too much screen focus goes to NY's mom & her scheming to keep her husband along with way too many shots of creepy Chul's face ... i just couldn't believe that the parents even the father sees nothing wrong with Chul brutishly manhandling NY when they found her after she ran away with JW. Chul looked like he was gonna beat NY up if NY's parents are not around.

Guest sakura_dubai

i'm watching this drama on KBS WORLD.. haha~ now i can tell what's gonna happen XD

LOL seriously.. i knew they are going to love each other.. and finally i saw it all here hahaha~

It's kinda long, but i still like it.. kinda ordinary, but I got to see some new faces :D

and most importantly, that man who lost his memories, I can't wait to see how it's gonna end.. his old family, and his new family.. that's so interesting.. !!

also too much screen focus goes to NY's mom & her scheming to keep her husband along with way too many shots of creepy Chul's face ... i just couldn't believe that the parents even the father sees nothing wrong with Chul brutishly manhandling NY when they found her after she ran away with JW. Chul looked like he was gonna beat NY up if NY's parents are not around.

i totally agree. i'm watching on kbs world, and omg. after chul became the jerk who stole jinwu's ideas...my respect for him went DOWN.

Nayun's mom is OMG. I prefer her in Windy City. So much more demure. Here she's so selfish. no wonder she likes chul. same kind of person. :angry:

Jinwu + Nayun + Second Floor (Manhwa-ga) + Ahjumma (Suhyeon's Mom) + Han Taesu/President Kang's story + Oh Man Seok = reasons to watch this. XD

i totally agree. i'm watching on kbs world, and omg. after chul became the jerk who stole jinwu's ideas...my respect for him went DOWN.

i was like Lee Chul ... you're such a $%@$#%@#$% ... :lol: anyway, what a horrible horrible guy. seriously, what's wrong with NY's mom with her obsession with Chul. it's a pain because they spend so much time showing the arrogant jerk & his smirking that i want to throw my remote or ff the whole drama. and is JW ever going to get the credit for his idea??!!!! :angry:

Jinwu + Nayun + Second Floor (Manhwa-ga) + Ahjumma (Suhyeon's Mom) + Han Taesu/President Kang's story + Oh Man Seok = reasons to watch this. XD

exactly why i'm still persevering ... i think later on you will also want to watch it for Suhyeon & the new PD guy that they bring in to replace Han as her love interest. i think he's a much better guy than Han for sure.

did hjkomo abandon her oh man seok already? :P

JW is so sweet!!! I love how he told the aunt that she shouldn't give up on a good man for the sake of the family and to think about her happiness and that he'll take care of the family from now on. Awww

and JK is just like her mother :ph34r: ... the first thing that came to JK mind and out of her mouth after she heard YJ is getting married is how the family is going to survive without the income from the car centre that YJ is running. :wacko:

Archived