[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

<_< ... oh boy ... even now I feel like kicking Chul for being so underhanded in his handling of the ideas that JW submitted to NY's dad~ But way to go Chul for showing to NY what a creep he really is when he sort of showed his true color when he told her he didn't the idea of her seeing JW ... I was like :o ... she's not even dating you yet!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe NY's mom can date Chul if her husband dumped her for the lies she told and keeping him for herself all these years since she fancy him so much. :D

<_< Ugh ... that JK!!!

I'm so tempted to watch the latest episodes raw ... hehe.

Me too. The song is sooo catchy. I don't need a link but if anyone know who the singer and song title that would be very much appreciated.

Now...Chul has spread the rumour that Jin Woo stole his project idea. <_<

Hurry and catch up. :) I think it's just mhugh and me watching the current eps. ;)

I must be the only one who can't stand the song. Sure, it was catchy at first...but try listening to it 40 times straight while marathoning the eps, and it'll drive you crazy, too. :P

Ep. 56

These two are too cute. :wub:

They liked the same manhwa when they were kids.

PD Min drew SH a lamp and told her he'd be her genie...on-call 24/7. Awe.

But SH's still keeping her guard up. :(

ebccce056090914hdtvxvid.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce056090914hdtvxvid.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce056090914hdtvxvid.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvida.jpg

ebccce056090914hdtvxvid.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvidw.jpg

~~SPOILER~~

Joon Woo and Yoon Jung spent the night together.

ebccce056090914hdtvxvidd.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce056090914hdtvxvidj.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvidn.jpg

ebccce056090914hdtvxvidz.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce056090914hdtvxvidx.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvidz.jpg

ebccce056090914hdtvxvide.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvidg.jpg

Ep. 57

The next morning, they were busted by Dong Ja. :o

ebccce056090914hdtvxvidon.jpgebccce056090914hdtvxvidj.jpg

Chul overhears NY's mom telling someone to inform her if Yoon Jung starts inquiring about her (YJ's) husband and sees that she's got pictures of her. This piques his interest as he wonders what the connection is between NY's mom and YJ. :unsure:

PD Min gives Han a piece of his mind.

ebccce57090915hdtvxvide.jpgebccce57090915hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce57090915hdtvxvide.jpgebccce57090915hdtvxvide.jpg

Joon Woo came to Yoon Jung's family and told them he wanted to marry her.

ebccce57090915hdtvxvide.jpg

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NY's dad told Chul about his accident-caused amnesia 15 years ago, and Chul puts 2 and 2 together.

Chul and NY's departure abroad is set to be in two weeks.

NY races to JW's new workplace (where he's doing menial labor) and brings him to a church, asking to get married right away. JW reassures her and asks her to wait until they can be together proudly.

ebccce58090916hdtvxvide.jpgebccce58090916hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce58090916hdtvxvide.jpgebccce58090916hdtvxvide.jpg

SH gave her mom her blessing to marry Joon Woo...and asked for her mother's wedding ring.

Yoon Jung tells the Dong Ja and their mother-in-law that she wants to marry Joon Woo. :D

ebccce58090916hdtvxvide.jpgebccce58090916hdtvxvidec.jpg

Oh thank you for all the summaries and caps and infos about the episodes..

I got addicted whatching this drama on KBSW when I was on holiday..lol

and now I have to wait patient for it to be aired everyday....

so tempted to watch it raw but I know I'll just spoil it with my measly barely-there Korean..

p/s-does Dong Ja have any problems with Yoon Jung and Joon Woo being together?

Oh thank you for all the summaries and caps and infos about the episodes..

I got addicted whatching this drama on KBSW when I was on holiday..lol

and now I have to wait patient for it to be aired everyday....

so tempted to watch it raw but I know I'll just spoil it with my measly barely-there Korean..

p/s-does Dong Ja have any problems with Yoon Jung and Joon Woo being together?

Awe...it's kinda lonely here, though. :(

Yeah, Dong Ja has BIG problems with YJ/JW.

She's afraid that YJ will abandon the rest of the family (Tae Soo's family) if she gets married. (YJ's the breadwinner of the family)

Also, she's being quite b*tchy about it right now...how dare YJ make a huge decision like that without telling her...and making excuses...saying YJ's marriage to Joon Woo will ruin SH's chances of getting married. (what a load of b.s. <_<)

Yeah, Dong Ja has BIG problems with YJ/JW.

She's afraid that YJ will abandon the rest of the family (Tae Soo's family) if she gets married. (YJ's the breadwinner of the family)

Also, she's being quite b*tchy about it right now...how dare YJ make a huge decision like that without telling her...and making excuses...saying YJ's marriage to Joon Woo will ruin SH's chances of getting married. (what a load of b.s. <_<)

Aigoo ... that DJ is sooooo annoying!!! She's just jealous that she's not getting any love unlike YJ ... even the mother in law is not making any fuss so what right does she have? And why should YJ continue be the bread winner for the family? Hasn't she done enough to support the whole family all these years and letting JW & SH get through college so shouldn't JW be taking over being the man of the family by now? DJ is seriously so selfish. Gosh ... everytime she opens her mouth I get a headache ... someone should just plaster her mouth shut so she can't keep on screeching.

Anyway, gotta admire how assertive Joon Woo is after YJ asked him to stay back ... by not letting YJ step back after taking that step forward.

Ok I caved in & started watching from 51 and am now up to 56 and I think I need a tranquilizer because Chul seriously makes me want to barf & smash his face whenever I see him. What a slimeball!!! Seriously ... what's wrong with NY's mom? Don't they think something is seriously wrong with this guy when he still trying so hard to marry your daughter after being left at the altar (or was it engagement?) He's not the only man left in Korea that NY had to marry him even if she's not allowed to marry JW. sheesssssssh .... If I were NY ... I'll be locking my room door all the time so the creep can't just walk in anytime he pleases.

And the PD & SH ... awww ... the genie part! so sweet... I'm liking him much better than Han. :rolleyes:

Does YJ know that NY's dad resemble her dead/missing husband yet? How come SH never told her about it since she has met him at work? So grandma has not seen the son look alike yet? And geez ... why is everyone too stupid to catch on as to why NY's mom is so prejudiced against JW & his family and it has to be that stupid Chul who realize that first. Grrrrrr ... I wonder what he's going to do with that knowledge!

SH asking for the mom's wedding ring ... is she going to wear it? Is that gonna trigger her dad's memory? *keeps fingers crossed*

Dong-ja is afraid of losing her bread and butter if Yoon-jung marries the cartoonist. This may be premature but I think that at the end of this drama, Tae-su will choose to stay married to Nayun's mom rather than go back to his first wife. After all, 15 years have passed and their feelings for each other may have changed. Moreover, Yoon-jung has someone else in her life now and it would cause more heartbreak for everyone if she insists on getting back with her husband.

Does YJ know that NY's dad resemble her dead/missing husband yet? How come SH never told her about it since she has met him at work? So grandma has not seen the son look alike yet? And geez ... why is everyone too stupid to catch on as to why NY's mom is so prejudiced against JW & his family and it has to be that stupid Chul who realize that first. Grrrrrr ... I wonder what he's going to do with that knowledge!

SH asking for the mom's wedding ring ... is she going to wear it? Is that gonna trigger her dad's memory? *keeps fingers crossed*

Yay! You're almost caught up. :)

YJ, her mother-in-law, and JK don't know about NY's father. Only SH, JW and JW's mom know...but they think he's a different person that only resembles Tae Soo. :rolleyes:

SH is wearing YJ's ring and 'keeping it safe'. I'm also hoping Tae Soo sees it, and it triggers his memory or something.

^^ Wah! Finally! I found this thread! No wonder i cant find it at first coz the title is Everybody Cha Cha Cha....in KBSWorld, Philippines, the drama's title I think is Merry (or is it Jolly?) Widows. I took pains reading the BPs since I want to know what happened. I missed the first few eppies of this drama and when i godt to watch it, i liked it. It's different from The Road Home (Thank God! :rolleyes: ) and more of the usual daily nite drama fare of KBSW.

We're around 8 eppies late from the Korean airing and I missed and will miss this week eppies since I'm abroad for a week-long seminar and the hotel does not have KBSW. <_<

Anyhoo, so happy to find spoilers and caps here.... thanks to everyone who shared esp. cute girl and hjkomo

Awww... Nayoung is prettier now with her straight hair...... and tat was fast.... we know very well that she and JW will end up together and Hooray for JW breaking up the engagement......

So, Chul is now a full-pledged villain..... <_<

I was surprised to know that Han and JK got married already. The last eppie i saw, Han was so devastated that SY is breaking up with him....... that was real fast for a guy who's supposedly very much in love with SH. If he did not get married, i will assume that in the end it's still going to be the 2 of them together since K-dramas often give back the guy or girl to the original first love. Plus, the new guy for SH is not in the opening credits of the drama or is he now? Really dont know about the the actor playing PD Min. Btw, what's with SH's hair??!!! :wacko: Is it a sign that she is moving on?? Pls. let her regain her original hair back.

Well, i guess Han and JK deserve each other, a wimp, stupid guy and a thick-skinned, annoying girl. I wonder if JK will be a good girl already or her true color will still show.

I was rooting for YJ and JW too.....nice to see their now a couple. i guess there's no reason anymore for NY's mom to be so scheming and jealous. But, knowing K-drama, there might be some twist there,

My brain is not functioning well already since I need to sleep already as thbe seminar resumes at 9 am after breakfast.

Thanks again for the thread and happy discussion...... Aja! Fighting! :D

Ellabel!!! Its so great that you are here too! :lol:

I think that Han does have feelings for JK seeing how quickly he jumped in so his brother would not have a bad impression of her (at the police station). JK is so needy and he can feel very manly with her! SY is too good and too capable to be with someone like him.

Archived