[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, she's suffering from IDIOT SYNDROME. :rolleyes:

(okay....technically, it's stress)

NY broke up with JW and agreed to marry Chul after he threatened to tell JW about her father's true identity. <_<

Oh my! Just caught up with what is showing on KBSW. Its so swwet to see NY and JW and the start of their courtship. Now 2 weeks later, I can look forward to their break up. And knowing KBS dramas, they will drag the situation and people like me will stop watching and maybe return just to catch the finale!

Hi, can somebody enlighten me why NY is worried abount JW knowing her father's true identity? I was watching online and since I do not know Korean, I was guessing here and there throughout the whole show ;) . The worst case scenario is NY and JW are related and that they can't marry each other, right? :huh:

Guest atplayer7

I hate to ask such a selfish question, but I can't seem to connect to aja-aja.com? Is anyone else having any troubles? I checked their tweet and it seems they are still uploading dramas, and last time I checked they haven't been blocking people? I just finished watching 20 episodes or so and now I'm stuck... <_<

Guest atplayer7

I'm not having a problem accessing the site. You might just want to check back periodically.

I have a inkling that either the site or my ISP is blocking the site, I can log on from a different internet source... <_<

Thanks regardless... :)

well, I do have problem access to some episodes in aja aja but not all. most of the time it will show connection problem. I will then wait and try later . I also cant watch those episodes where there is no "view on megaupload" appears on the screen as I do not know how to work on those download and upload. sigh... :(

what happened in eps 77 minute 27 ? seems like my dear JW is so sad ;__; did he break up with NY ?

@won-won: hahaha...i love your signature :D i guess it's sooo true ^^;;

Guest quynh91594

I ' ve just found good stuffs and wanna share with you

DOWNLOAD EVERYBODY OST here

http://www.4shared.com/file/140050740/ee17...ha_Cha_OST.html

this album includes 6 songs:

1 다함께 차차차 / 우진희

2 사랑이 말해요 / 김시진

3 사랑하다 / 시온 (Zion)

4 그대 곁에서 / 양은선

5 돌아보지마요 / 문지영

6 너 있는 곳에 / 에이지 (Az)