[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

Guest cira82

This show continues to be interesting in a provoking sort of way. It continually makes me think what would I do if I were in any of the character's shoes? And as much as we might hate it the reality is that after 15 years of living a completely different life, Taesu is not the same man Y was married to all those years earlier. And neither is Y for that matter. She's become a much stronger/tougher person, much stronger than even she realizes at the moment. That's why I like that in the last few episodes we see this other side of her coming out. Throughout the drama she's been so submissive and penitent, working hard to take care of the family out of her guilt that she caused the accident that caused the death of her brother in law and loss of her husband. Now we see her fighting to get Taesu back and it reveals this other side of her that we rarely got to see in the first half of the show. I think its important for her to do that, to stand up for herself and speak what's truly on her mind.

I loved the scene when she went to the Kang's home the first time and when she confronted the 2nd wife and I love when she confronted Taesu. "Were you happy here with your other family? Is that why you hesitated to come back to us when you remembered? When I was working in the freezing cold taking care of your family and begging customers to pay one extra dollar, were you happy here?" Those were precious scenes and i loved seeing that side of Yunjeong. I think that its important that she go through this stage so that in the end it is Y that will decide what her fate is and be at peace with it. I also really like the way Junwu loves Y. He understands her so well, and although he certainly has reason to be angry and maybe even vengeful at Y, we see instead that he continues to put her welfare and concern above everyone else's including himself. But I bet that just irritates his mother to hell and back, lol!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest enasha

@enasha: xixixi...i knew you're from Malaysia, it can be seen from your member info on the left side ^_^

I know how you feel, I'm from Indonesia, and I too don't fancy dramas from my own country ^^;;

Hahaha...you are so right. Fixed that one quickly.

Almost down to the last few episodes on KBS World.

Getting tired of the evil way Cheol expresses himself - it's that same grimace look. Tries to look evil but looks more constipated to me most of the time. Wonder if his Dad & Aunt will ever find out the truth about him. Not much scene between him and his family anymore either.

Hahaha...you are so right. Fixed that one quickly.

Almost down to the last few episodes on KBS World.

Getting tired of the evil way Cheol expresses himself - it's that same grimace look. Tries to look evil but looks more constipated to me most of the time. Wonder if his Dad & Aunt will ever find out the truth about him. Not much scene between him and his family anymore either.

I could not get the hang of this drama, but I am wondering why actor ERIC and the main girl he loves can not be together? they are not blood related ...right. I viewed last ep but it was not in English , so not sure what they said to each other at end. this drama ....can we say over soon ....please.

Guest sjslover

cute girl / semi fly . cud u plz help me . i can not open torrent file due to seem delete from box and also i didnt know why i can not download frm clubbox. there r anyway to fine other torrent or not x thank x i dowload till ep60 from aja but hwne they close for non momber i didnt know where can i find it x plz x thank

Guest enasha

We are down to the final episode which will be airing in another 3hrs on KBS world.

Now I understand how wife #1 ends it. Really, you have got to feel her pain. It's just so sad to see her all alone again after enduring everything to get her husband back.

Like how she said it at the end, "We were not supposed to meet again. You are no longer Taesu. You are more Kang Shinwuk now." Totally heart-wrenching since her belief to have Taesu return to where he belongs no longer holds true.

At least, they made her character the strong one. Unlike wife #2 who is portrayed to be totally helpless without her husband. And I guess that's why she gets to keep him because I also think the husband needs to feel needed. I agree with someone's comment earlier that it was "wife #1 who made the choice' - she knew what had to be done.

Guest chajjye

We are down to the final episode which will be airing in another 3hrs on KBS world.

Now I understand how wife #1 ends it. Really, you have got to feel her pain. It's just so sad to see her all alone again after enduring everything to get her husband back.

Like how she said it at the end, "We were not supposed to meet again. You are no longer Taesu. You are more Kang Shinwuk now." Totally heart-wrenching since her belief to have Taesu return to where he belongs no longer holds true.

At least, they made her character the strong one. Unlike wife #2 who is portrayed to be totally helpless without her husband. And I guess that's why she gets to keep him because I also think the husband needs to feel needed. I agree with someone's comment earlier that it was "wife #1 who made the choice' - she knew what had to be done.

huh. that's how it ends?

actually, honestly, catching this in bits and pieces, snippets here and there, i really think that wife #1 should let her husband go. because she is right. husband no longer loves her (comparatively to his 2nd wife) and he has his own life, family to think about. she should seriously go back with the manhwa artist. he's the best guy for her for now.

when she went all d way to get him back, how many hearts did she break? 5 ppl i tell you. including her own hubby. and the two leads (manzzang and jo an) are stuck in this whirl of a mess. they can't be together. they can't be separated. everytime they see each other its like she's gonna cry an ocean of tears. :S

oh well.

huh. that's how it ends?

actually, honestly, catching this in bits and pieces, snippets here and there, i really think that wife #1 should let her husband go. because she is right. husband no longer loves her (comparatively to his 2nd wife) and he has his own life, family to think about. she should seriously go back with the manhwa artist. he's the best guy for her for now.

when she went all d way to get him back, how many hearts did she break? 5 ppl i tell you. including her own hubby. and the two leads (manzzang and jo an) are stuck in this whirl of a mess. they can't be together. they can't be separated. everytime they see each other its like she's gonna cry an ocean of tears. :S

oh well.

Did she? Did she really break 5ppl hearts?

Oh my goodness, I all but given up on this thing. I could not stand watching her pain any longer. But since she got to break a few hearts I might pick this back up.

So who were the other 2 people? Where they the sister and mother in law. If so.... GOOD!

Watching those two and also the two leads repeatly stab her in the back was like watching a horror flick! As far as the husband go, instead of breaking his heart she should have broke his ba!!s. What a waste he was.

But I am so glad she got the chance to get her husband back and then let him go. I am sure this process will allow her to move on and a live a productive life with her younger hubbie. Plus I am sure she will give her new man at least one child of his own, and I hope it's a boy!

Guest mekka

So, how many hearts did Mrs. CEO broke, she lied , manipulated, schemed how many hearts did she break?! Give me a break! Mrs. CEO deserve all the pain she was suffering she should of just endured it without saying a word. Do you think her life is going back to prety in pink? Absolutely not, he has an extended family now. Did MM lady moved out? I hope she did , that family is nbot worthy of her, no support even thou the outcome would be the same they should of rallied behind her.

Guest Greenrose934

Wife #2 used her child and her business as her weapons after did all kind of dirty tricks ( but fail)

@@@@She took her child away from TS , and left her business for him

# If he took that business , without her running then he'll be very guilty ..and he'll feel losing his precious child ( this child 's always very bla bla bla... to him and grandma ....to get him back for her mom )

He's still loves wife#1 but ..... how can he come back that poor house ?? sleeping on the floor ??? working with dirty job (..even he knew wife#2 ....'...)

wife#1

She lost her youth , her husband her daughter lost her boyfriend ... to this family ..

all people in this family ,they turned their back ... to get a rich family .. B):rolleyes:

happy together :lol::D

So the moral of this drama is

- If your husband lost , you should NOT waiting , go ahead looking someone else to get married as soon as possible

-If you love someone ,It doesn't matter he has wife .kids........ just try to do whatever to steal him /her to be yours

-If you love someone ,It doesn't matter cousin's .... try to do whatever to steal him / her to be yours

happy ending :rolleyes:

Guest enasha

You guys crack me, up. I just love reading everyone's comments. Even when I'm one of the last few to finally catch up, we have folks who come back to provide their thoughts again.

It is amazing how many of us still react to the drama and I guess this is what makes Korean entertainment on par with among the best in the world.

Anyway coming back Jolly Widows, I'm so glad I didn't miss the last episode. I loved how they focused wife #1 strength through out the whole episode and how SHE got to close off the show.

How YJ's act of letting go of her husband truly showed her to be the better character over wife #2, the selfish one who'd always put her needs first even if meant stopping Taesu from re-uniting with his mother during the earlier episodes.

And I think that's why her husband still loved her since his face still kinda showed longing towards YJ during Suhyeon's wedding. I think if it wasn't for Najeong, he'd run to her no matter what. That's what I like to think. But like most Asian countries, filial piety and responsibility have always played a central role. And so the ending ...

Phew! What a long ride this has been. Hope to see all again in another drama thread soon. ;)

@Enasha:

what??? yesterday is the last episodes ? i missed it >_____<

i wonder whether KBS World in Malaysia is the same as KBS World in Indonesia.

what's the last episode number of this drama ?

Guest enasha

@Enasha:

what??? yesterday is the last episodes ? i missed it >_____<

i wonder whether KBS World in Malaysia is the same as KBS World in Indonesia.

what's the last episode number of this drama ?

hiya @okta!

It was episode 155. It's shown here at 3am and repeat at 7:25 pm. I taped in on my VCR so if you happen to be around my neighborhood, drop by and we can watch it again. hehehehe ....

Already saw the new drama too. Don't want to get sucked in for another long journey so trying to resist temptation.

Encore drama Dalja Spring also ended this week on Tuesday night.

It was not hard for Taesu to accept his first wife's decision to let him go to his other family which goes to show that he is really a changed man, no longer the person she knew. He should have remained steadfast in his decision to stay with his first family if he cares for them deeply & not out of remorse for his long absence. It would be more difficult for wife #1 to live with a man who is halfheartedly committed.

My take is a bit cruel ... I would like to see wife #1 & Suhyeong move on without Taesu & his family, forget their ties. Can they do that? Why not? They can cut ties with Granny because as she said, Y is no longer her DIL. True, because the recognized one is wife#2. How can wife#2 be the DIL when Taesu is Kang Shinwu in their marriage & this name is not in any way related to Granny ... :rolleyes:

Guest b00kw0rm

Watching those two and also the two leads repeatly stab her in the back was like watching a horror flick! As far as the husband go, instead of breaking his heart she should have broke his ba!!s. What a waste he was.

You're too kind. Taesu has proven over and over that he doesn't have any balls to break! Rearrange his face to go with his new name!

It was not hard for Taesu to accept his first wife's decision to let him go to his other family which goes to show that he is really a changed man, no longer the person she knew. He should have remained steadfast in his decision to stay with his first family if he cares for them deeply & not out of remorse for his long absence. It would be more difficult for wife #1 to live with a man who is halfheartedly committed.

My take is a bit cruel ... I would like to see wife #1 & Suhyeong move on without Taesu & his family, forget their ties. Can they do that? Why not? They can cut ties with Granny because as she said, Y is no longer her DIL. True, because the recognized one is wife#2. How can wife#2 be the DIL when Taesu is Kang Shinwu in their marriage & this name is not in any way related to Granny ... :rolleyes:

I'm glad I stopped watching the drama long before this. If I heard what that senile ungrateful selfish Granny said, I would have hurled something at my tv!

Guest Greenrose934

You're too kind. Taesu has proven over and over that he doesn't have any balls to break! Rearrange his face to go with his new name!

I'm glad I stopped watching the drama long before this. If I heard what that senile ungrateful selfish Granny said, I would have hurled something at my tv!

:rolleyes:B):lol::D

If the writers read your messages ,would they suicide ????? :rolleyes:B):lol::D

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the last episodes yesterday english subbed on my local channel. I have to say watching with the subs made it less terrible for me. When i initially watched without subs it was quite a bad ending. With subs now not so bad. Everything fell into place. Just the Jinwu and Nayun couple I wished had more of a closure but i guess it did leave it as they would get back together. I really loved Suheyeon and he PD BF?husband. out of all the couples He really showed some chemistry towards her. I liked the character he played..and he played it well. Not enough of a definite ending but not so bad either.

Archived