[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

Guest hopesofgreen

I've just started watching this drama since they're showing in on my local station. I've missed the first few episodes, so I'm a little bit confused about all the relationships.

@hjkomo: Reading some of the spoilers in this thread, I'm confused about how NY's dad is related to JW? NY and JW are not cousins are they?! NY and JW are the only reason I'm watching this. I wish I can skip all the JK scenes.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rhb2009
AND...the winner is........

"C" - JW runs back from the airport and crashes NY's engagement. tongue.gif

GO, JIN WOO!!!!

Yee-Haa! yippiee ya yeah! ...........

I've just started watching this drama since they're showing in on my local station. I've missed the first few episodes, so I'm a little bit confused about all the relationships.

@hjkomo: Reading some of the spoilers in this thread, I'm confused about how NY's dad is related to JW? NY and JW are not cousins are they?! NY and JW are the only reason I'm watching this. I wish I can skip all the JK scenes.

Kang Na Yoon's dad is her step-father. They haven't really gone into the details, but NY's mother is probably the one who found him after his accident 15 years ago. (All we know about NY's biological father is that he was out of the picture before she was even born.)

Kang Shin Ok a.k.a. Han Tae Soo is Han Jin Woo's uncle (JW's father's younger brother), husband to Ha Yoon Jung, and Han Soo Hyun's father.

So, no. They're not related by blood.

Guest quynh91594

yeah, yeah...can't wait to watch e.51 :) :)

But I wondered whether Nayoon 's mother found out where JW & NY were after she 'd got a phone call?

yeah, yeah...can't wait to watch e.51 :) :)

But I wondered whether Nayoon 's mother found out where JW & NY were after she 'd got a phone call?

Yeah, they came and took NY away. :(

Pics from ep.50

ebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvides.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvidet.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvidee.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvideo.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvideh.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvidez.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvideq.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvidek.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvideo.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvidek.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvidef.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvider.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvideq.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvidei.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce50090904hdtvxvidel.jpgebccce50090904hdtvxvidet.jpg

I thought it was obvious that the cartoonist is going to be paired off with the garage owner? Hehe ... their chemistry sizzles.

Oh, someone commented that her husband's body was never found so he might still be alive. And now it seems he is the spoilt brat's step-father! I didn't see that one coming! OMG, I wonder if he has amnesia. Does this make him a bigamist, I wonder! I don't really like NY's Mum. She's just slightly less spoilt than her daughter and she will play dirty when she finds out there is a first wife.

I know what you mean about evening dramas. Have not watched one from start to end yet!

Oh, someone commented that her husband's body was never found so he might still be alive. And now it seems he is the spoilt brat's step-father! I didn't see that one coming! OMG, I wonder if he has amnesia. Does this make him a bigamist, I wonder! I don't really like NY's Mum. She's just slightly less spoilt than her daughter and she will play dirty when she finds out there is a first wife.

I know what you mean about evening dramas. Have not watched one from start to end yet!

The "spoilt brat" that you are referring to is Jin Kyung or NY? If you are referring to NY, because she would fit the bill of step daughter, I thought we established that NY is no longer in the "brat" category.

And yes, he does have amnesia. NY's mom is something else. To do what she is doing to her own flesh and blood, in the name of love for her husband. This after he already told her in a way that he'll never leave her even if he remembered his past - his answer to a hypothesized question from NY's mom. NY's mom is not only ignorant and selfish, but also borders on evil.

thanks hjkomo for the clarifications.

pint0 ... i didn't know the background of this drama earlier when i reply your post. kekeke ... i should have known with these daily evening dramas ... there's bound to be some hidden birth secrets or missing person who's actually not dead turning up at the least likely places etc... gosh ... i bet the mechanic will only find out her husband is not dead just when she decide to go official with cartoonist guy. :ph34r:

i have to agree with the assessment about NY's mom ... she's really something. :angry: she have to be if she can just find someone with amnesia & marry him under false assumption and try to keep him from remembering his pasts or keeping in touch with family members who might have gone through so much pain when they thought he's dead!!! but evil people still generally gets a good ending so i'm resigned to the husband probably choosing her over his first wife at the end.

i'm confused though ... is the husband now assuming the identity of her dead husband ie. NY's birth dad or what? or she just make up a completely new identity for him and they got married after that ... which means he knows he's her 2nd husband and not NY's birth father? whatever it is ... how can their marriage be legit since it was done using false identity? shouldn't NY be old enough to have remembered what her dad looks like? do we know what happened to NY's dad?

i'm really disgusted with Han ... so i'm pretty happy he & JK get together. they kind of deserve each other. he was two timing the gf with his lies anyway. you can only be harassed by someone if you allow the person to ... and I don't get guys who carry on meeting with girls who harassed them and then think they have to hide it by telling their gf lies ... if it's all so innocent why tell lies? he could have brought the gf along to make a statement that he's not interested.

hjkomo ... thanks for the caps!! did NY & JW do more than kissing before she was taken away? :blush::o

i'm confused though ... is the husband now assuming the identity of her dead husband ie. NY's birth dad or what? or she just make up a completely new identity for him and they got married after that ... which means he knows he's her 2nd husband and not NY's birth father? whatever it is ... how can their marriage be legit since it was done using false identity? shouldn't NY be old enough to have remembered what her dad looks like? do we know what happened to NY's dad?

i'm really disgusted with Han ... so i'm pretty happy he & JK get together. they kind of deserve each other. he was two timing the gf with his lies anyway. you can only be harassed by someone if you allow the person to ... and I don't get guys who carry on meeting with girls who harassed them and then think they have to hide it by telling their gf lies ... if it's all so innocent why tell lies? he could have brought the gf along to make a statement that he's not interested.

hjkomo ... thanks for the caps!! did NY & JW do more than kissing before she was taken away? :blush::o

NY knows that he is not her birth father, but she told JW that she really likes her dad. NY's mother made a completely different identity for him. We are not given much info about what happened to NY's birth father.

To be perfectly fair to Han, he wasn't exactly two timing, you know. The various circumstances and persistence of JK led to his predicament, but his fault is that he's too nice of a guy, and he can't turn down a damsel in distress.

NY and JW did nothing more than the kiss, so you can stop blushing. :P

NY knows that he is not her birth father, but she told JW that she really likes her dad. NY's mother made a completely different identity for him. We are not given much info about what happened to NY's birth father.

ahh ... thanks for the clarifications. maybe they will reveal more later on as we go along about what actually happened to NY's father unless the writer thinks that's not important for us to know. anyway ... that's one scary woman... that NY's mom.

To be perfectly fair to Han, he wasn't exactly two timing, you know. The various circumstances and persistence of JK led to his predicament, but his fault is that he's too nice of a guy, and he can't turn down a damsel in distress.

that's what they all say!!? he obviously know his gf wouldn't like the idea of him seeing another girl but he still went ahead with meeting JK on his own & even make up lies/excuses to SH in the process ... that counts as two timing imo. maybe the first few times he was meeting her don't count as two timing but after she declared her feelings for him & he still continues to go at her beck & call ... that counts as two timing. no matter how persistent JK is ... if he had any brains he shouldn't be spending anymore time with her than he already did. if his meeting with JK is perfectly innocent and his conscience is clear then he wouldn't have felt the need to deceive SH in the first place.

i think what totally make me had enough of him is when he should have felt guilty about spending the night at the motel with JK but still had the gall to get angry with SH & even started blaming her for not calling him back the night before etc. helloooo ... did i remember wrongly ... he wasn't drunk yet when she broke his phone? <_<

NY and JW did nothing more than the kiss, so you can stop blushing. :P

awwww ... pregnancy might speed up the obstacle to their getting together ... by at least 50 episodes i thought. :P but then that wouldn't be daily drama would it. :lol:

awwww ... pregnancy might speed up the obstacle to their getting together ... by at least 50 episodes i thought. :P but then that wouldn't be daily drama would it. :lol:

I was thinking exactly that. That pregnancy, or even the fact that they slept together, would put such a roadblock, especially to Chul's old-fashioned father, but then we wouldn't have 100+ episodes like you said. But I actually like NY like this: In complete love with JW, but still smart enough to know that it's not the perfect timing.

The "spoilt brat" that you are referring to is Jin Kyung or NY? If you are referring to NY, because she would fit the bill of step daughter, I thought we established that NY is no longer in the "brat" category.

And yes, he does have amnesia. NY's mom is something else. To do what she is doing to her own flesh and blood, in the name of love for her husband. This after he already told her in a way that he'll never leave her even if he remembered his past - his answer to a hypothesized question from NY's mom. NY's mom is not only ignorant and selfish, but also borders on evil.

Don't forget Chul. He's turning into the evil second male who'll do anything and everything to have NY. He knows he can never have her heart, but he doesn't care. <_<

i should have known with these daily evening dramas ... there's bound to be some hidden birth secrets or missing person who's actually not dead turning up at the least likely places etc... gosh ... i bet the mechanic will only find out her husband is not dead just when she decide to go official with cartoonist guy. :ph34r:

Yeah, that'll probably be the case. ;)

Today, he got an offer to work in Japan for a few years and is contemplating whether to accept...and she's contemplating whether to ask him to stay.

I really love these two. They're comfortable enough to confide with one another.

everybodychachachae5109d.jpgeverybodychachachae5109.jpg

shouldn't NY be old enough to have remembered what her dad looks like? do we know what happened to NY's dad?

NY wouldn't know her birth father because he was out of the picture before she was born.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they bring him back as another surprise-plot-twist. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about Han...he's [not] enjoying married life that much. ;)

And once he realizes SH and PD Min have a budding romance on the horizon, he's going to regret his marriage choice even more.

Speaking of which...PD Min is awfully suspicious of SH's awkward relationship with Han. :)

everybodychachachae5109.jpgeverybodychachachae5109.jpg

And he uses any excuse to spend time with her.

ebccce52090908hdtvxvida.jpgebccce52090908hdtvxvida.jpg

I was thinking exactly that. That pregnancy, or even the fact that they slept together, would put such a roadblock, especially to Chul's old-fashioned father, but then we wouldn't have 100+ episodes like you said. But I actually like NY like this: In complete love with JW, but still smart enough to know that it's not the perfect timing.

But NY did imply to Chul and her parents that more than just kissing happened that night. B)

I'm hoping Chul's father continues to have his doubts about NY. It's so frustrating that Chul and NY's mother are [sort of successfully] convincing him that NY and JW have nothing going on besides JW's one-sided love, etc.

I just wish someone (ANYONE!) would tell the Lee family how it really is - Jin Kyung, JW's mom, or even SH telling Han. Argh! *okay, take deep breathes*

Archived