Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Quarter Results for Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 Voting Poll
halves in unison July 10, 2013
Quarter Results for Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 Voting Poll

Hey Soompiers!

Almost a week has passed since the voting polls have been opened and here are the results for the different categories!

Outstanding Korean Drama

Korean Drama

outstanding drama

Actor

outstanding actor

Actress

outstanding actress

People’s Choice

Actor: Korea

people choice actor korea

Actor: China

people choice actor china

Actor: Japan

people choice actor japan

Actor: Taiwan

people choice actor taiwan

Actress: Korea

people choice actress korea

Actress: China

people choice actress china

Actress: Japan

people choice actress japan

Actress: Taiwan

people choice actress tawain

Don’t agree with the results? Remember, it’s not too late to cast your vote and you can participate everyday (once every 24 hours)! Rally your friends and take advantage of this exciting opportunity! So, what are you waiting for? Vote!

And you know what’s even more exciting? You can be a part of the action and watch the performance in person! More information coming soon~ Stay tuned!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/10/quarter-results-for-seoul-international-drama-awards-2013-voting-poll/

@StaRix i'm looking for That Winter the Wind Blows but i guess it didn't make either to be on top? QoA wasn't that great to me of course only my opinion, it was OK but not what i shld consider outstanding! The lead actress made my blood shoots up while watching it, she was so wicked hahaha anyway that's another kdrama if you will!

Guest sandralopez

StaRiX

wrote:

»

ACUVUE Press Conference 130711<br />

<br />

Jung H.K ‏@AKA264348m중기중기 송중기찡~~♥ pic.twitter.com/IvUXbE609Y<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

:x:x

Guest jjsweeter0211

@StaRiX : Thanks a lot for all the updates :* >:D< He looks so handsome <3

Please continue to vote !~ :x :*

[20’s Choice Ranking] Kim Soo Hyun Falls Behind Song Joong Ki in Male Movie Star Category

The 2013 20’s Choice Awards is exactly one week away, and the pretty boys have charged ahead of their seniors in the 20’s Movie Star Male Category.

R

51324351.jpg

As of July 11, 2013, Song Joong Ki is currently in the lead with 39.4 percent of votes for A Werewolf Boy, as Kim Soo Hyun follows in second place with 25.3 percent of votes for Secretly, Greatly

Meanwhile, Ryu Seung Ryong of The Gift of Room 7 is in third place with 20.2 percent. Lee Byung Hun trails behind in fourth place with 7.9 percent, while Ha Jung Woo is currently in last place with 7.1 percent of votes. 

With today’s 20-somethings as the target voter, the current ranking may not come as much of a surprise; but will Song Joong Ki be able to hold on to the top spot?

It’s up to you to decide, so head on over to the voting page now to cast your vote!

The 2013 20’s Choice Awards is set to take place on July 18. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40429