Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

I kept an eye on Cold Eye's premiere because of Han Hyo Joo... Then surprisingly, you came! I really didn't expect you at all. But I'm so happy that I was able to see you again after a while. :\">You came in a very good timing. We missed you a lot! I'm glad that you looked happy. And you gave us a bright smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that warmth rushes through me. :*:x :x :x
2013062523184447_1_rstarjun.jpg
[What's happening to me??? keke :D]

@sandralopezI told you dear... He looks thin, right? Should I start worrying now?? :( Hope he's perfectly fine. I'm also not sure if his skin looked fine. :(
But anyway, I was so happy to see him last night. Hope he's enjoying his personal life now and go back to work soon...

Guest sandralopez

Shin Hye did not take part in the filming of XTM Adrenaline Outdoor Challenge with Song Joong Ki..."@psh_ifcthey only coincide in the same place or what? lol

Guest 이 환희

sandralopez said: Shin Hye did not take part in the filming of XTM Adrenaline Outdoor Challenge with Song Joong Ki..."@psh_ifcthey only coincide in the same place or what? lol

Guest 이 환희

Ricca said: @sandralopezI told you dear... He looks thin, right? Should I start worrying now?? :( Hope he's perfectly fine. I'm also not sure if his skin looked fine. :(
But anyway, I was so happy to see him last night. Hope he's enjoying his personal life now and go back to work soon...

Guest 이 환희

viewimage.php?id=sjk&no=29bcc427b68477a1
A photo from DC and nate news.
Comparison among guys: who look better? Lee Seung Gi? Cha Tae Hyun? Song Joong Ki?
I guess our bias Song Joong Ki does. Keke :x

이 환희

said:

Ricca

said:

@sandralopezI told you dear... He looks thin, right? Should I start worrying now?? :( Hope he's perfectly fine. I'm also not sure if his skin looked fine. :(