Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest sandralopez

Article: Song Joong Ki passes on a movie offer after rumors of August enlistment

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+498, -18] Whatever you end up doing, just don't become a celebrity soldier... Just please, maintain the image you have now ㅠㅠㅠ Who in this world ever thought that Rain or Se7en would end up where they are now ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+337, -50] Give us one last movie or drama before you leave. As a man, that's my last wish of you.

3. [+224, -11] If you serve as active duty, you'll get a lot of male fans when you come back. Not only that, but it's your duty as a Korean man... 

4. [+17, -0] I don't think any celebrity in their right mind would enlist as a celebrity anymore

5. [+11, -5] Mandatory enlistment is really frustrating at situations like this... Right at the age where you're about to spread your wings and try to chase after your dreams or future, you have to join the army... But there's nothing that will give you back the two years of your life that you've lost. I guess it's a crime being born as a man in Korea.cr: netizenbuzz

Guest sandralopez

Sometimes I think fans are more concerned about their popularity that he, joong ki is a man simple, nice and humble and do not mind the popularity, (ok, the popularity is good, lol) but he just wants to be a good actor, being popular is not a priority for he. :)I think it's sad that he has to go in this moment, but it is inevitable. :(

Guest classygirls8

Hi guys, hope to join this thread...I have loved song joong ki since running man. Can't wait for his next project/plans.

Guest classygirls8

@Ricca Thanks for the welcome. Each time I read news about him it is always about a cf. He sure is a cf king lol.