[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smileforgrace

Thank you so much for the link, bluerose79! :)

It's sooo good seeing Danny Ahn! He hasn't been in the spotlight in such a long time... I can't believe he's in his 30's already. So skinny!!!

I like seeing celebrities like Danny on his show more... celebrities who need to be out and dating and get married... not idols.

I mean, seeing idols on this show is really interesting but I think older celebrities are more fitting for this show.

Plus, I feel like the older celebrities' fans would be more understanding and supportive compared to idol star's fans... they're scary >.<

I really liked this week's episode! Danny and his gf was so cute with each other... it seemed more like a show where they follow Danny and his real gf. They seemed really happy and comfortable with each other. I think it was good that she met his non-celebrity friends too. Also, it seemed really real because it wasn't all happy lovey dovey moments but there were moments where she got upset with him and it just all seemed really real. I wouldn't be surprised if they exchanged their real numbers because Danny really seems to like her ^^

Just wondering..the 2nd episode of Danny's Scandal (watching it while writing this)..why did Danny's girl cried during friends meeting? I missed the earlier part of the 2nd episode..hoping that anyone can tell me...tq

Spoiler:

She cried because Danny and his friends did a hidden camera on her, saying how one of her friends looks like Danny's ex and her friend (who is a big fan of Danny) went along with it and she (his gf) got really upset and cried. When she started crying, they told her it was just a joke and that it wasn't true at all but she was still in a bad mood.

I wonder what's gonna happen!!

Can't wait to see Kim Joon!

Guest bluerose79

out of all the scandals, danny ahn's episode seemed the most honest and genuine. i think it might also be because he is of marriage age and the oldest from all the other guests. i know that scandal is most likely a bit scripted, but i do hope that danny finds happiness!!!!

same as others....can't wait for kim joon's scandal!

Guest Qi Luo

Has anyone found a youtube link for the 2nd episode of Danny's scandal?

I'm very anxious to watch it! :D

Like someone said, it's nice to see an older celeb going to this show because unlike the young idols, they are actually allowed to date and their fans are more understanding, so there are bigger chances of them exchanging the tel with their 'girlfriend' after the end of the scandal.

I think someday... MNET should do a special 'Scandal' with 2 celebs going on a date... it would be fun to watch.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

thank you very much for all the links to danny ahn's scandal~

I luuuurve their episode. Finally another couple that seems real and not awkward after nichkhun's.

Nichkhun's episode is likely to fall into number 2 spot in my favorite scandal list!

But i'll wait for danny's subbed version before i make that decision.

sometimes subs (meaning you know what actually's going on instead of assuming based on what u see only) can either kill it or make it even better. hahaha.lol.

btw,

danny's girl looks like a skinny scarlett johansson. Cute and pretty.

Guest bluejaymiesky

@smileforgrace^^

Thanks for telling me..hehe

I have nothing to ask anymore..just need to download the episode & see it again now^^

i would be extremely disappointed if danny and seung ah don't exchange numbers!!!

i really hope danny would do the first move...they really look good together! :D

and i want to see them move forward together from here!

and next week is kim joon?!...omo! can't wait for wednesday!

i would be extremely disappointed if danny and seung ah don't exchange numbers!!!

i really hope danny would do the first move...they really look good together! :D

and i want to see them move forward together from here!

and next week is kim joon?!...omo! can't wait for wednesday!

Hope this couple work their relation outside....At the last part where they were laying down on the mat by the riverside....Danny nearly kiss Seungah and she also said...bobo. When Danny was carrying her and wanted to drop her to the river, Seungah said 3X..saranghae! I tink they are comfortable with each other and not suprising love blossom during this time. The part when Danny and Seungah was having their last dinner...can feel the sadness in them both cos its parting time. Hope nxt week Danny will give her his numbers......and i def agreed they look good together and there is love in the air.

Guest chrichelle

i love this couple..

i hope i can watch this with subs..i really wanna understand what they are saying..haha

question why is the girl crying at the restaurant i think? ;)

Guest Qi Luo

thanks a lot!!!!

Could someone give a summary of what happened in this episode? Please.......! :D

EDIT:

I watched the episode and they seem to have great chemistry, i'd be surprised if they didn't exchanged numbers... there were many moments that I thought they would actually kiss! :P

Ah! Could someone tell me what Danny and his gf's friend was talking about GOD and Kye Sang? It was when they were eating on the table before going to the bowling place.

Guest khyu80

i love this couple..

i hope i can watch this with subs..i really wanna understand what they are saying..haha

question why is the girl crying at the restaurant i think? ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong. My korean isn't too great but here's what I understood from that situation.

The guys decide to play a prank on the GF while the girls go to the bathroom. The GF's friend asks Danny how far has he gone with a girl he first met. He says "I've gone as far as you can go on the first meeting before" or something close to that effect. The GF laughs and turns her head down, obviously a little hurt. Her background voice explains, "I can understand it all, but he could've lied in front of his girlfriend." Then Danny says that the friend resembles someone. Blah, here's the better transcript... DF=Danny Friend GFF=Girlfriend's Friend

DF: You know who she really resembles?

Danny: Park Jung Ah

DF: No, the girl you dated.

GFF: Huh?

DF: She REALLY resembles her. Right?

Danny: 5 years ago.

DF: Honestly, you REALLY resemble someone I've seen before.

Danny: First time I saw her, I was shocked. (OUCH!!!!!!!!)

(GF lets out a huge sigh)

GF thoughts: Why is this oppa being like this. Unbelievable

DF: (Not sure of this line)

GFF: Because you're saying weird stories.

DF: Me?

GFF: Yeah.

Danny: Anyway...

DF: Can't say someone resembles someone or can't call a mother, mother?

Danny: Conversation about a girl I dated long time ago doesn't matter.

GF thoughts: Why talk about a girl who he dated in the past? To spite me? What do you want me to do?

GF breaks down.

Ok this is the part where they're eating dinner and talking about GOD and Kye Sang or whatever his name is.

Danny: Our age difference is 10 years.

GFF: I'm aware, I was a fan.

DF: They were all fans.

GFF: In my room, there's (something, posters?)

Danny: Oh, of GOD?

GFF: In my house, there are this many (posters?)

DF: Still?

GFF: Yes

Danny: Did you like Kye Sang?

GFF: Yes....

GFF: However, I liked you second. (Either second or both)

Danny: Me?

GFF: Yes

Danny: Second? Thank you for liking me second. (turns to other friend) You like me first, right? (shakes hand)

GFF: (Don't know how to translate this but something along the lines of) OMG! (literal translation = how)

Guest mz.LA

mannnn...i'm really hoping danny and the girl exchange numbers in the end!!!

can't wait to see the last part of their scandal (:

Archived