[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

Guest tastetheerainbow

Ahh, I really wanna see the ep with Hongki except subs aren't out yet D:

So I think Ima just watch it like this x_x

But wait, what's this talk about Taek being on it??

I'm totally behind, I know .___.

E D I T : Never mind, I just saw in the 2pm thread, OMG, definitely looking forward to that<3

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haemii

i came across this thread (i actually went looking for it XP) to let out my anger..OMG HOW CAN THEY PUT TAEK ON THE SHOW? HOWW? its killing us HOTTESTs..if they put wooyoung i swear ill fly to korea and find that girl and...*censored* anyways heres a post with picture previews on taek's mnet scandal..

omg

Guest phutapea

Dear everyone.

I wonder why the hongki ending do not have the sms/no sms of each other numbers?

Is it because Honki already openly say to the girl that he wdn't?

If yes, that is soo "manly of him"...not to have the girl wait for sms/no sms...

Guest tiamuah

Dear everyone.

I wonder why the hongki ending do not have the sms/no sms of each other numbers?

Is it because Honki already openly say to the girl that he wdn't?

If yes, that is soo "manly of him"...not to have the girl wait for sms/no sms...

found you here! lol.

i guessed there will be next episode for them. since nichkhun's episode also aired in 2 episodes.

i read somewhere (ssory forget where) someone said that she saw the preview hongki bought couple t-shirt (?) for themselves.

let's wait then ;)

btw, was he said he wouldnt? coz i havent watched with any subs.

Guest Sweet_Asian819

*sigh* This show is after some really good guys -_-" First Nick, Hongki, and now..... TAEC Dx

Well, at least we know what they're like in terms of dating ^^;

Now, if they put Jaebum in >____>;; I won't be so happy.

I'm just glad it's only a show >_< ..... T___T

hongki episode were not yet ended..

they are just on their 4 th date..

hongki and his gf will continue dating until their 7th date..

the next episode will air tommorrow where hongki take yoo hee to the beach and they stay there overnight..

yup..they did buy couple t-shirt and wear it..they also did couple manicure together..(never knew that thing exist..hehe)

their 4th date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQa667a9I2U...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vWfovNw22A...re=channel_page

preview for the next episode

they went to a beach at night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNXpKUOrBA...re=channel_page

eng sub for the first part of first episode..

the subbing team is working on it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C28ZGcw_zwg

Guest mz.LA

whoever's subbing hongki's--thank you so much!!! :D

can't wait for the finished product!!!!

the last part of hongki's scandal airs today fslfjoekjtrelktj! lol i'm excited!

so far this one's gotta be my fave but man oh man, taec's will prolly make me go crazy 0.0

Guest JM0304

hello

I have just watched the show like 2 nights ago and I got hooked up ^^

I started watching it with khun episode...since it was the one with subs and I saw the pictures somewhere around soompi and saw taek's pics one too..............

I was like almost bursting my head when I saw the 2 episodes of khun....he is very sweeeeettttttt and genttlllleeeee....he is the kind of guy that I want to have...>< (and I have seen the real khun...makes me fall in love further more with him) but somehow I feel like minsun also throwing herself to Khun....I kinda sense that khun likes her....if he isnt....he will not ask the manager hyung right? but anyhow I hope khun did not regret his decision though....he is just starting with 2pm and not really wish everything just fall because of a girl....but somehow.....khun should get a better girl....the level of intimacy b/w khun and minsun is quite high.....and I love guys who can play piano...

but I do hope the idols can really take care of their own feelings....same with the girls too

I am loving the hong ki one....like I am seeing college students dating....so care free...^^

I can't wait for taek's one....he and the girl look cute together X)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i'm always curious how it looks like for a celebrity/idol to date a normal person. i thought the ones they portray in movies and dramas seem a little exaggerated and more like overhyped, especially when the celebrity characters were acting all-important or putting on airs. so it's refreshing to see something close to what could possibly happen in reality. or so it seems. Whether scripted or not, it sure feels more real than in those dramas/movies.

Guest fredinsac

I'm liking this series quite a bit. Honestly, to me as a viewer, it kinda picking up where We Got Married left off. I would like to see a female celebrity do this show though.

Guest tiamuah

preview for the next episode

they went to a beach at night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLNXpKUOrBA...re=channel_page

eng sub for the first part of first episode..

the subbing team is working on it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C28ZGcw_zwg

twinkystar,

thanks for the link.

i had watched all hongki's episode including the 2nd episode of their date in the beach. so lovely..

well, tho i was hoping that someday there's part of idols will be more free to express themselves.

you know, real dating with someone they really like :)

please keep update if the working sub of hongki's all episodes are completed. no pressure though :)

really appreciate your hard work!

thanks!

Guest masha3l

twinkystar,

thanks for the link.

i had watched all hongki's episode including the 2nd episode of their date in the beach. so lovely..

well, tho i was hoping that someday there's part of idols will be more free to express themselves.

you know, real dating with someone they really like :)

please keep update if the working sub of hongki's all episodes are completed. no pressure though :)

really appreciate your hard work!

thanks!

hi tamuah,

can i ask where did u watch hongki's 2nd episode??

i've downloaded the 1st one and i really want to watch the 2nd one??

please help (T-T)

hi tamuah,

can i ask where did u watch hongki's 2nd episode??

i've downloaded the 1st one and i really want to watch the 2nd one??

please help (T-T)

hey you can go to this channel --> http://www.youtube.com/user/lilmissann and watch the 2nd episode (: it hasn't been subbed yet though. enjoy!

credit: lilmissann@youtube

Guest bluerose79

Megaupload file (700mb) for Episode 7. I'll try to upload Episode 6 (Lee Hong Ki Part 1) by the end of this week. Megaupload is giving me problems...ahhh!!!

Episode 07 Lee Hong Ki Part 2 & Taecyeon Part 1 (090617)

***some people are saying that the link is deleted. when i check, the link is fine. just try to reload the megaupload page a couple of times***

Guest kinella

Too bad that SM artists are banned from Mnet.

Suju can't appear in here.

yeah....but in this case it's Mnet at loss, those fools!

even though i'd 'kill' too see Heechul in this show :P

Guest itsjennyfer

quick question --

what time [standard Korea] does Scandal air!!?!?

idk why its so hard forme to find out. Its on wednesdays right? -- so I have the TV on right now just literally waiting on it LOL.

THANKS

Archived