[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i need to catch up on my epis!

i haven't seen the one with alex yet either..

and i dont think im gonna watch kim joon's last part...

hopefully i'll find time this weekend so i can get caught up with the latest..

does anybody know who would be the next guest after BEG?

i too have seen all but 2AM's part and Kim Joon's.

i want to see them but kind of don't? i hope that doesn't mean I dont like them, cause I do but reading the reviews here, i'm not sure. i will though just to get my own sense of their scandals!

i don't know who will be next after BEG's. i think after this 2nd aprt for them it will show a preview?

2AM's scandal is really good especially Jo Kwon and Yumi, they're so cute together... You should watch it! As for Kim Joon's... I love him and think he's really hot but his scandal was not good :(

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

Honestly, why do people upload these things to youtube?? :\ I wanna watch this but you KNOW it's going to get taken down if you put it up on youtube, so why do it? If anyone uploads to youtube and read this, you should seriously consider uploading to megaupload or something. It works out in everyone's favor and doesn't get taken down.

Sorry I'm just telling the truth here. I see things on youtube ALL the time that I want to watch and click them and it says "video removed copyright bla bla bla."

^^ errr...a 'thank you' would be nice to say first before your go on and ramble about that stuff <_<

it takes a lot of time and effort for the uploaders to do what they do...

and yes videos are always taken down on YT but if its the uploaders choice to upload it in YT then so be it...

there are megaupload links available for download here as well...

Guest bluerose79

MU Link (620MB)

Episode 18 Brown Eyed Girls Final Part(090902)

***Comment for Cherry-Go-Gyaru: it takes up a lot of time for people to upload these files, either onto megaupload or youtube. if you don't like it, then don't use it. i just think that people should appreciate others hard work. we upload these files to share with others so that they might enjoy them as well. please don't complain about it. by the way, mu files can be taken down as well***

***and to kassuma...thank you for always providing quick uploads onto youtube for others to view the program***

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

^^ errr...a 'thank you' would be nice to say first before your go on and ramble about that stuff <_<

it takes a lot of time and effort for the uploaders to do what they do...

and yes videos are always taken down on YT but if its the uploaders choice to upload it in YT then so be it...

there are megaupload links available for download here as well...

First off, I ALWAYS say thank you to the people who actually do the subbing.

If you subbed something, it's likely I told you thanks in a forum where you uploaded it (since I don't watch anything on youtube since everytime I've tried it says "video removed on terms of violation"). I realize it takes a lot of work to sub things. But I'm recommending subbers to upload less to youtube (if your account gets suspended, don't say I didn't tell you so) and more to uploading sites.

Archived