[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

Guest Kiss Me

^ I read from somewhere that its airing 11pm in Korean time today?

Anyways, Taec's 2nd episode is going to be out soon and I just saw the caps T_T

Ahhhhh lucky lucky girl!

I wonder who's next?

I wish girl celebrities can go out on this show as well.

These days all of the dating shows seem to be targeted towards male celebrities only!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 5ugarh1gh

wow i'm kinda surprised no one has subbed TAEC'S episoodee </3!

i really want to watch itt & be able to understand it lolol.. :(

Guest Irrationallyrational

Oh Taeccccc T_____________________T how big of a fangirl am I that I wished they were dating. First I was all up there like oh HALE NAW B but now T_T you do yo thang Taec and homegirl you do yo thang.

quick question --

what time [standard Korea] does Scandal air!!?!?

idk why its so hard forme to find out. Its on wednesdays right? -- so I have the TV on right now just literally waiting on it LOL.

THANKS

it air at 11 pm korean time every wednesday

wow i'm kinda surprised no one has subbed TAEC'S episoodee </3!

i really want to watch itt & be able to understand it lolol.. :(

i guess it must be hard to sub it when ur fav idol was out dating with a girl.. :lol:

Does anyone know who's next?

i have no idea..there are no rumors of another idol went to do it..

but who knows because primadonnas only knew that hongki will be on the show after the preview aired..

Guest vee.pee

LOL this is like We Got Married

I just finished watching Nichkhun's episodes..

I don't really get it, is it all scripted?

Can't wait to watch hongki's to be subbed~

Guest kimchimochi

watching the preview of nichkhun and his date i acctually cried T.T

nooooooooo nichkhun T.T

but seriously i cant believe she dated both kim bum and nick ... she dating guys way out of her league

2am jokwon and seulong will be the next scandal..

they'll be on a double date..

and their gf are really pretty..as pretty as hongki's gf..

now i wonder did all this girl that went to mnet scandal are really commoner and ordinary people..

they all could pass off as celebrity~~

gosh, the pd featured idol in every episode..i wonder who will be the next idol on the show..

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Out of three scandals i've watched, nichkhun's scandal is still the best and seems most real (given the fake scandal premise) to me. taec's girl was ok, but i don't see their chemistry. besides, the girl projected a self-conscious image in my eyes so the whole thing seemed awkward and unnatural. Hongki's one didn't give a lovey-dovey vibe, more like old friends hanging out together.

I want another scandal like nichkhun's! it's more exciting to watch.

Out of three scandals i've watched, nichkhun's scandal is still the best and seems most real (given the fake scandal premise) to me. taec's girl was ok, but i don't see their chemistry. besides, the girl projected a self-conscious image in my eyes so the whole thing seemed awkward and unnatural. Hongki's one didn't give a lovey-dovey vibe, more like old friends hanging out together.

I want another scandal like nichkhun's! it's more exciting to watch.

HONGKI'S SCANDAL did give out a noona-dongsaeng vibe as hongki calling the girl noona..i find hongki's sulking and lil fit uber cute.. :P

but i loved how it was not lovey-dovey and they always fighting...more real to me~~

i love how his gf is not pretending to be cute, not self concious and speak up her mind.. ;)..she's really cool..someone that can tame the rebel hongki~

but i did like nichkhun's episode..coz he's really sweet..all girl wanted to be treated that way by a man~~

i finally saw taecyon's epi! :D

thankfully i wasn't an uber die-hard fan of taec or else i would have cried a river watching this epi! :D:P

its overflowing with skinship! and mostly it was taec who initiated it! ;)

which i find very cute! i applaud this guy for having the ba**s to do it! go taec!

i cant wait for 2am's epis!!

Archived