[drama 2009] He Who Can't Marry 결혼 못하는 남자

Guest sayroo

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jill4675

Do they have a "Kaneda" like character, the gigolo/supposed architect, already in place?

Yes, the character's name is Moon Suk Hwan, portrayed by Yoo Tae Woong. He was introduced in the middle of Ep. 1. :)

So far this version is following the Japanese original very closely and, IMHO, rather successfully.... applause.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Not bad for a first episode. Although some of the excitement is not there for me because I already know the entire storyline, having seen Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. :)

This production is following the japanese production very closely. Frankly, I didn't think they'd duplicate the segment on the examination table, at the end of the first episode. :o But, I guess that's a treat for us viewers. :lol:

Guest Jill4675

Not bad for a first episode. Although some of the excitement is not there for me because I already know the entire storyline, having seen Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. :)

Agree ~ looks as if there'll be few or no surprises.

I do have to say that the dog was pretty much of a no-show here compared with the very cute Ken-chan. pug.gif Maybe Sanggu will do better later on??! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest kobe23

Well I guess I made the right decision by not checking out the original prior to watching this considering how everyone says they're almost identical.

Downloading EP1 right now and thank you everyone involved for all the links, caps, comments, previews etc. :)

Agree ~ looks as if there'll be few or no surprises.

I do have to say that the dog was pretty much of a no-show here compared with the very cute Ken-chan. pug.gif Maybe Sanggu will do better later on??! :lol:

As for the dog, I'm bias because I love pugs. And, I'm not a fan of chihuahuas, which is what I think Sanggu is. :huh:

The scene of JJH climbing over to the next balcony, with the mountain-climbing equipment, was hilarious. I thought this segment was different and better than the Japanese version. :)

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

Just a question....

I know not all the love lines are fully

developed yet... But who is Kim So Eun's

love interest in this drama? Sorry...

just really curious...

Guest Jill4675

As for the dog, I'm bias because I love pugs. And, I'm not a fan of chihuahuas, which is what I think Sanggu is. :huh:

The scene of JJH climbing over to the next balcony, with the mountain-climbing equipment, was hilarious. I thought this segment was different and better than the Japanese version. :)

LOL, typing "chihuahua" is a lot harder than typing "pug" ~ I'm not biased because I'm not a fan of either breed really, but Ken-chan was adorable. I swear that dog was really acting! :D But let's give little Sanggu a chance; maybe he'll improve! ;)

As to the climbing equipment, you are right; when I saw that, I also thought it was extremely funny, because how many people have that on hand???! coffeescreen.gif

I think I'll enjoy this one even though I know the story! At least there'll be no amnesia or terminal illnesses or evil mothers-in law...and no one's been switched at birth! muahaha.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Guest daphrose

i saw the first epi

the show is really promising

i hope it was able to have high rating

perfect casting ;)

LOL, typing "chihuahua" is a lot harder than typing "pug" ~ I'm not biased because I'm not a fan of either breed really, but Ken-chan was adorable. I swear that dog was really acting! :D But let's give little Sanggu a chance; maybe he'll improve! ;)

\

i am not really a dog lover .but it is amusing we are comparing acting of a dog for both version .show how impt this role is .though yup .i love the ken chan version more .

ya i think we give little sanggu a chance .it is not reallly his fault . he has such an benchmark to overcome lol

ah that balcony climbing scene was fun right! ...i love how he open the door and realise he is locked out hahah and went right back to the same route he had came ~ lollllllllllllllllllllll! i think it was better executed too .and i like it how they change the path they walk home ..replacing a bridge with the train tracks .~ ...^^

i think the casting and acting is good and ....even when they follow the original too faithfully the first esp do fine for me !^.i hope to see more of what is coming!

the MV

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

thanks LUV for the cap

I think I'll enjoy this one even though I know the story! At least there'll be no amnesia or terminal illnesses or evil mothers-in law...and no one's been switched at birth

HOWEVER ... Since this is a K-drama, we should have the ubiquitous piggyback ride, as a result of drinking too much soju at the roadside eatery. Normally, I would say we also get the shower scene with JJH. But, he's already done his duty in that regards. :lol:

Oh, I just realized that his mother is played by the same actress as the actress who replaced the lately departed, Yeo Woon-kye, in "Tales of Hangryeon and Junghwa". Also it's a bit of a reunion for JJH because Im Ho, his doctor brother-in-law played the King in Dae Jang Geum, while JJH played Lt. Colonel Min. :lol:

Sorry to hear about the ratings. I hope it'll get better. :(

Guest daphrose

maybe since its still new

that's why it didn't get quite ratings

im positive it would gradually increase in the coming episodes

the show is really promising

its refreshing to watch

and no heavy drama effect

shirley: That's pretty bad. I take it Queen Seon Duk crushed it in ratings.

ya . i am not surprised at the single digit ratings .Queen Seon duk is a formiable rival * ke i am enjoying it so much my self . * .it ratings is recorded at (TNS 27% and AGB 25.8% for yesterday .but at least we are not that far behind SBS Ja Myung Gu (TNS:8.5% AGB: 9.3%).

i think it is a decent start ~.though i hope it goes up of course ^!!

HOWEVER ... Since this is a K-drama, we should have the ubiquitous piggyback ride, as a result of drinking too much soju at the roadside eatery. Normally, I would say we also get the shower scene with JJH. But, he's already done his duty in that regards. :lol:

oh dun forget about the singing room! ..which is coming up soon for our doctor ! :P

Guest shuky

Thank you shirley for the mv link, but for some reason, I couldn't access it.... :tears:

Here's another link to Shin Hye Sung's "You're beautiful" and if you've not seen it, it's good....with previously unseen footages from the drama:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTg4NzcwODA=.html

Wardrobe sponsors for the show:

rh7s50.jpg

f9qy3m.jpg

24z9n9y.jpg

More pics can be found here:

http://blog.naver.com/raimorenji/80070329061

Thank you shirley for the mv link, but for some reason, I couldn't access it.... :tears:

oh you cant access youtube . okay later tonite i will upload it ^

.which site are you able to dl from ? sendspace ? megaupload .?

-

captures from KBS site

1245115702.jpg

he is a perfectionist ..not a drop of wax on his cake is allow ^

1245115781.jpg

routine is his disclipine ..even to the number of pencils that goes into his bag *

( oh am i the only one who dont really like that bag he carried ..it seem so like a traveller bag ~ lol )

1245115871.jpg

the man is passionate and fussy about food

1245115948.jpg

his most favourite is THE MEAT!

1245116032.jpg

this is his world .which he enjoy especially alone ^!

1245116079.jpg

the wine is perfection

1245116148.jpg

Always ready for crisis ! which he will encounter alot from now on !LOL

1245116215.jpg

NO ONE. can tamper with his design ! the fight with ahjushi constructor will be quite frequent ! lol

i always like it how the old man like to "challenge" hiim hahahah!

1245116258.jpg

well .he can be abit gossipy too~!

1245116505.jpg

His 40th year old birthday ..blowing out his candles alone ...sometimes loneliness does set in .

Archived