[drama 2009] He Who Can't Marry 결혼 못하는 남자

Guest sayroo

Guest qwerty_u

i was already laughing at the beginning when he;s cooking his steak.... :P:lol::lol: and those man-purse were ..... :lol::lol:

any fan-subbers taking on this drama?... thanks With S2 Team in advance!

edit: thanks semi_fly! can't wait for tomorrow's episode! i think it's better for me not to watch the japanese version. Coz i'm already enjoying so far.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shirley: Your most recent captures are great. And, the sum total of the photos describe him exactly! hahaha

But, he can't be that much of a perfectionist. Look at that long red overcoat he wore to the party! My first reaction was, why is he wearing a woman's overcoat? And, it was complimented with a bow tie and patterned shirt! I thought he was trying to be a caricature of Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat! :w00t:

Guest shuky

oh you cant access youtube . okay later tonite i will upload it ^

.which site are you able to dl from ? sendspace ? megaupload .?

Hahaha....nah...that would be too troublesome for you. It's ok ...thanks anyway :)B)

Found this in dc.....

I think it's an attempt by the PD to distinguish his version from the Japanese original (albeit in a small way since he had never pretended this to be anything but a faithful remake) and it's a nice touch. If I remembered correctly, this was in the last frame before the episode ended. Simply love how in the show, Jae-hee was enjoying a voyeuristic look into the exploits of Mr Casanova while we, the viewers, are no different as we track the life of this delectable singleton.......and witness his self-erected walls tumbling down.

In case it's too dark for some of you to see clearly, the pic shows Jae-hee's inflexibily as his preferred way of walking is in a straight line......and not even a lamp post can come between him and the line.

Guest hjkomo

All this talk about dogs reminds me of some advice a friend once gave to another friend (who was afraid of dogs) long ago...

"Why be afraid of tiny, yappy dogs??? It's not like they can really hurt you. All you have to do is pick it up and kill it." :lol:

LOL. I don't know why I was reminded of that. (And I do not advocate violence against little dogs. :P)

themanwhocantgetmarried.jpgthemanwhocantgetmarried.jpg

I like Yoo Ah In's character. :D

themanwhocantgetmarried.jpgthemanwhocantgetmarried.jpg<- :lol:

The scene of JJH climbing over to the next balcony, with the mountain-climbing equipment, was hilarious. I thought this segment was different and better than the Japanese version. :)

As to the climbing equipment, you are right; when I saw that, I also thought it was extremely funny, because how many people have that on hand???!

:lol:

themanwhocantgetmarrieds.jpgthemanwhocantgetmarriedt.jpg

themanwhocantgetmarrieda.jpgthemanwhocantgetmarriedk.jpg

I haven't seen the original, but this first episode was funny.

How does he make those veins pop out so much? :lol:

Thank you, Ji Jin Hee, for ...um....baring bearing so much for the drama. :P

themanwhocantgetmarriedi.jpgthemanwhocantgetmarriedv.jpg

themanwhocantgetmarriedm.jpgthemanwhocantgetmarriedh.jpg

themanwhocantgetmarriedn.jpgthemanwhocantgetmarriedh.jpg

Guest MisterX

All this talk about dogs reminds me of some advice a friend once gave to another friend (who was afraid of dogs) long ago...

"Why be afraid of tiny, yappy dogs??? It's not like they can really hurt you. All you have to do is pick it up and kill it." :lol:

LOL. I don't know why I was reminded of that. (And I do not advocate violence against little dogs. :P)

그건 좀 아깝제. 보신탕도 있는뎁. :P

Guest shuky

PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 2: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

독신의 특권!

완치한 재희에게 문정은 고지혈증 위험이 있다며 육류 섭취를 줄이라고 한다.

고기홀릭인 재희는 사무소 직원인 기란과 현규에게 회식으로 꽃등심을 먹자고 하지만 스케쥴이 꼬여 결국 혼자 고깃집에 가서 먹게 된다.

한편, 응급실에서 안면을 튼 문정은 유진과 점점 가까워지고 유진의 초대로 집에 놀러가게 된다.

공사장에서 다친 팔 때문에 불편한 재희를 배려해 그를 부른 유진.

사랑얘기를 하는 문정에게 재희가 그녀를 녹슨차로 비유하자 불쾌해진 문정은 눈물을 흘리고..

According to google translation, the episode is entitled "The privilege of celibacy".

Mun-jung warns Jae-hee about his diet rich in red meat and the risk of getting hyperlipidemia.* Meanwhile, Jae-hee and Hyun-kyu make dinner arrangements for Korean BBQ. However, their schedules clash and Jae-hee decides to go ahead and feast on his favourite meat alone.

#The last paragraph is beyond me as google's translation is too gibberish for me :)

*Hyperlipidemia arises when your bloodstream has a high level of fats (lipids) which include cholesterol. Left untreated, this may lead to heart attacks, even strokes.

Source:

http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4600

Guest taniyama_mai

can someone tell me where i can get torrent for this first episode?

i really want to watch this drama...

pleaseeeeeee...

thank you in advance.

really appreciate your help.. :D

Guest sayroo

can someone tell me where i can get torrent for this first episode?

i really want to watch this drama...

pleaseeeeeee...

thank you in advance.

really appreciate your help.. :D

Aigoo~It's posted on the first post. I've already updated so much.

Or try reading the previous pages. You might see cute girl's post!

REMEMBER! All needed download links will be posted on the first post for better accessing and for less questions! :)

Guest taniyama_mai

Aigoo~It's posted on the first post. I've already updated so much.

Or try reading the previous pages. You might see cute girl's post!

REMEMBER! All needed download links will be posted on the first post for better accessing and for less questions! :)

Thank you very much for your help...

I'm sorry coz make you answer my question..

anyway, really appreciate.. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

I heard this drama was a comedy, romantic, it's totally my style

I havent watched the 1st ep yet

but i heard it was good, so I will watch it soon

I love ji jin hee

Guest shuky

Kim So Eun sparkles in new drama

Source:

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...0616000033.html

金素恩把20几岁的年轻人对待感情的直白坦率表现得恰如其分,受到观众的热烈欢迎。

KBS电视剧《不能结婚的男人》中的金素恩凭借朝气蓬勃的魅力,在荧屏上大放光彩。她饰演了一个聪明而又活泼爽朗的角色,在剧中尽展"乐天派女孩儿"的魅力,从电视剧第一集开始就备受欢迎。

金素恩在剧中饰演了生活能力极强且聪明美丽的女孩"有珍",在本月15日(周一)播出的该剧第一集中,刚一出场就以成熟的风貌,紧紧地抓住了人们的视线。 另外吸引观众的就是她出色的演技,把角色刻划得活灵活现。以轻松愉快的风格展现了与傲慢男人在熙(池珍熙饰)富有冲突性的初次见面,在爱惹事儿的男友和他 的朋友们面前忽尔耍娇发嗲,忽尔又披头盖脸地训斥男友,看到在熙公司的职员贤奎(刘亚仁饰)对自己有好感并请自己吃饭时,开口就是一句"我有男朋友",这 些表演把角色的聪明活泼、伶俐可爱,朝气蓬勃的魅力展现得酣畅淋漓。

而且,每当这个时候金素恩总能通过丰富的脸部表情,将清新自然的魅力散发到极致,为剧情增添趣味。时而是天真无邪地灿烂大笑,时而又是可爱地皱皱眉头,时而滑头滑脑,时而又变得一本正经……她把20多岁女孩敢爱敢恨、敢作敢当的个性演绎得惟妙惟肖。

观众们对于金素恩所展现出的朝气蓬勃、丰富的脸部表情以及多才多艺的青春魅力啧啧赞叹,并纷纷在电视剧留言板上贴文说:"演技更加成熟,表演更加生动!再 接再厉挑战首部主演作品!"、"这真的是'佳乙'吗?真是形象大蜕变啊!"、"她的青春朝气能帮我减压。对于她今后的发展充满期待。"

通过KBS周一、二电视剧《不能结婚的男人》观众不仅可以领略金素恩健康、充满朝气的魅力,还将欣赏到"邻家大哥"池珍熙带给大家的轻松欢笑。该剧将在周一、二的晚间9时55分准时与观众见面。

Just the main points..............

KSE has won praise from viewers for her portrayal of Yu-jin.......breathes new life and charm to her on screen character, a happy, optimistic 20-something with a straightforward and frank approach to love. Dares to love and hate, will act and not have any regrets. KSE has succeeded in grabbing eyeballs with a more mature look.

Messages left on the official websites:

1. Acting is more mature, performance is livelier

2. Is this really Ga-eul? A complete image change

3. Your youth can help reduce my stress levels

Guest forumer147

If it follows the original series she won't have one. She flirts with the idea of dating Jae Hee until she realizes that Moon Jung has feelings for him.

Oh I am glad if she dont have any..I am just so contented with her acting in this series.. Dang she improves so much and I find this drama very funny. Just hope it will just stay that way...I think the loveline should just focus on Jin Hee and the Jung Hwa.....Well I do hope so....

Guest forumer147

aw is already ep 1... yipee!! Im patiently waiting the sub to finish on viikii.net...

here's the link of viikii with subs http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/cantmarried (its not totally finish yet, theyre still working on it... but almost there...)

thanks to all subbers...

Thanks for the link I am also waiting for Englisg sub of this video..It seems interesting to watch I do hope they can finished subbing it ..Thanks for subbers!!!

Archived