NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akanishikido

more WINKUP OCT scans.. YAMAPI <333 RYO <3333 ;aslkfjaslk why are they sooo asl;kfj cute? XDDD ;alksdjf;aj f MASSU"S KAAWAII SMILE <333 and TEGOSHI <33 LMAO his belly XDDD and kusano and (is that tego on the guitar too?? XDDD) aiya.. they're all soo cute ^^v

winkup20051000400qa.th.jpgwinkup20051000394ck.th.jpg

edit w/ more scans:

winkup20051000414bo.th.jpgwinkup20051000425nw.th.jpgwinkup20051000435fy.th.jpg

cred: me/PBF

more scans to come

v LOL JOAN.. you haven't been to pbf have you :D?? LMAO its like a spazzing is a contagious disease ppl catch over there XDD

haha but yea.. i'm not as obsessed about NEWS as i am for BAKANISHI AND DAISUKE XDDD

LOL SONYA SIS KNOWS :P

more WINKUP OCT scans.. YAMAPI <333 RYO <3333 ;aslkfjaslk why are they sooo asl;kfj cute? XDDD ;alksdjf;aj f MASSU"S KAAWAII SMILE <333 and TEGOSHI <33 LMAO his belly XDDD and kusano and (is that tego on the guitar too?? XDDD) aiya.. they're all soo cute ^^v

haha omygosh youre so cute ^___^;; i love to see people just as obsessed as i am~ *dreamy sigh

*EDIT* hahaha massu looks HILARIOUS.

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

omg! hahaha how cute!! massu's smile is just too funny xD and aww, tegoshi looks so cool on the guitar!! ;) thanks for the scans!!

oh yeah, about the ya-ya-yah 20051002 video.. i dont really get it >___<" can someone explain? hahaha.

*EDIT*: k never mind, i got it =DD

Guest smoochy

ah, thanks for the Yahx3 ep!! :D it was so cool :lol: i love the little games they do! haha

and thank you akanishikido for the scans! =]

Guest tilila

yeaaaaaa the NewS tread is back!!

thanks for all the pics!!!Tego is soo cute and Ryo is kakkoi but i miss Uchi soo much !!i hope that hell be back soon!!!

Shannen.. I LOVE YOU!!!!! haha~ I've been trying to find this Oni game ever since I saw the preview for it! Arigatou!!!

hehe~ Look at Kusano in those caps. *swoons* My Kusa is so cute!!! *glomps*

yeahh he looks so cute in the vid (:

Guest FLAMELUV

IM A HUGEE NEWS FAN!! Omg... Massu is my fave! I love his huge genuine grin! sooo cute! Then Kusano follows close because of his dorkiness XD

Guest trueloveway

LOL, the pics from Wink Up are hilarious!!! They all have such odd expressions! And is that Sho lifting the boxes? Baka! LOL.

Guest oh!kura

haha~ Thanks! Yeah, Tegoshi is so baka.. but so cute. hehe. And of course.. you got SHIGE as your avi and banner. DUUUHHHH~~ lol

Archived