NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

k, i uploaded it!! took me forever.. but it was worth it (: episodes 1 & 2 of Ie ga tooi (starring KUSA<3, massu, shige & tegoshi!!) massu is sooo adorable/funny at the end of the first episode~~ youll see XDD.

eps 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2CFCOJP

eps 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJLFVBKE

*EDIT*: oh, & i think itd be a great idea if we just make one entire page of this thread for links to dls and stuff (use megaupload).. so we can spread the NEWS (: hahaha. ill upload more shtuffs when i get home~~

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Regarding the Ryo's twin sister picture, there is a PB tag there which means you got it from PrettyBoys Forum.

*LAUGHS BADLY*

Sonya, are you laughing too ?

LMAO. lmao.

This thing is still fooling people...

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

DARA!!LOL ITS JUST AS I FEARED!!LOL

IMAGINE IF I DID POST IT IN CAFE DAUM!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

anywayy

WOOOT!!

POU MY QUEENNN

Stef

jami

&

FEi

:)

heheh where lemmy and nancy-_-?

Guest oh!kura

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

DARA!!LOL ITS JUST AS I FEARED!!LOL

IMAGINE IF I DID POST IT IN CAFE DAUM!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

anywayy

WOOOT!!

POU MY QUEENNN

Stef

jami

&

FEi

:)

heheh where lemmy and nancy-_-?

SONYA!! You're here!! Wheeee~ haha. Lemmy registered (she has the same name) but I don't think she's been on for a while. And Nancy.. I'm not sure yet. :(

Thanks for uploading the Engimono episodes, Joan! You saved me the trouble.. hehe. ^.^v

Guest XxminwoolovexX

HEHE THANKS JOAN :)

yeah stef i missed you!!

gRR i must find a way to go to SF!!LOLL so i can meet you;)

anyway

seriouslyt i dont think i can live without news now

Guest oh!kura

Awww, yeah, Sonya, come to SF! It sucks that I didn't know LAST time that you were here. haha~

seriouslyt i dont think i can live without news now

ME NEITHER!!! xDDDDD

I NEED NEWS LIKE I NEED AIR!!!

Awww, yeah, Sonya, come to SF! It sucks that I didn't know LAST time that you were here. haha~

ME NEITHER!!! xDDDDD

I NEED NEWS LIKE I NEED AIR!!!

ME TOO!! lol, theyre like the first thing i think about when i wake up *so sad*

Guest oh!kura

ME TOO!! lol, theyre like the first thing i think about when i wake up *so sad*

HAHA! I think of NEWS where ever I go. Like I went to the zoo one time and my sister said she would buy me a stuffed animal. I would have gotten a lion or bear or tiger but instead I got a raccoon (since NEWS says that Kusano resembles a raccoon. hehe). I EVEN NAMED IT KUSANO!! xD

HAHA! I think of NEWS where ever I go. Like I went to the zoo one time and my sister said she would buy me a stuffed animal. I would have gotten a lion or bear or tiger but instead I got a raccoon (since NEWS says that Kusano resembles a raccoon. hehe). I EVEN NAMED IT KUSANO!! xD

HAHAH aww (: thats so cute. he DOES resemble a raccoon though! =OOO. oh yeah, is it just me or does he look REALLY tanned in Engimono? bahh.. yknow what, i really really want to write him a letter X_______x. or SOMETHING. do they have an address for fan mail? *hopes*

Guest OrangeLover

I love UCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he so cute!! to bad I don't see him anymore **misses him**

his brithday is just 10 days before mine!!

I also like YamaPi, Kusano, and Massu!!

I love Cherish and than Fiesta...little bit of Teppen...Ohh yeah I like Dream too!!

I love NewS.....

and a SUPER HOT PICTURE of my HOT UCHI looking SEXY!!

w8018.jpg

here's a gif of Massu, Koyama, Tegoshi, Kusano, and Kota!!

KKKtegomassu.gif

Guest oh!kura

Yeah, he does look really tanned!! xDDDD He needs to stop playing outside and stay inside so he'll get lighter. lol.

I'm not sure about the fanmail thingy. And even if they did.. would he be able to read it? O_o

Yeah, he does look really tanned!! xDDDD He needs to stop playing outside and stay inside so he'll get lighter. lol.

I'm not sure about the fanmail thingy. And even if they did.. would he be able to read it? O_o

Hahaha.. i'll get my friends to translate for me.. so lame =___=|| if I ever met him.. oh my gosh.. X_____x *thinks the unthinkable*

what would YOU do?

Guest oh!kura

Hahaha.. i'll get my friends to translate for me.. so lame =___=|| if I ever met him.. oh my gosh.. X_____x *thinks the unthinkable*

what would YOU do?

What would I do? haha! Probably snatch him, tie him up, and never give him back. xD No, just kidding, I would never take him away from NEWS. lol. I would probably just stare. And then I'd start to stutter. Then I'd start to giggle uncontrollably. I wonder if I would break down, like some fan girls. You know, how they cry and go nuts and stuff. haha. Gosh, I hope I don't do that! I might scare him! :lol: But other than that, I would forsure get his autograph, a picture, and I'd ask him if I could hug/kiss him. :P

What would I do? haha! Probably snatch him, tie him up, and never give him back. xD No, just kidding, I would never take him away from NEWS. lol. I would probably just stare. And then I'd start to stutter. Then I'd start to giggle uncontrollably. I wonder if I would break down, like some fan girls. You know, how they cry and go nuts and stuff. haha. Gosh, I hope I don't do that! I might scare him! :lol: But other than that, I would forsure get his autograph, a picture, and I'd ask him if I could hug/kiss him. :P

awwww.. thats so cute (: gah, i was so heartbroken when i heard about the rumor that he gets bullied at school :unsure:

*sigh.. heyyy. how old are you anyway? just wondering.. =)

Guest oh!kura

Yeah, I was so pissed off when I heard that he got bullied! :angry: Who would want to bully sweet Kusano?! Grrrr~ Stupid bullies. I'll kill them for being mean to Kusano! Arghhh

I'm 15. How about you? Do you have MSN? :D

Guest Aithne

Hey, since some people registed with different names, we should get a list of members username, real name, and old username. That way we'll know who is who. :D

Guest XxminwoolovexX

LMAO KUSANO REMINED ME OF LION..LOL

OR GORILLa..I ERNO..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

kusano._. LOL you guys fight all about him;)

and leave

Yamapi, Koyama, Uchi and Ryo with me:D

Yeah, I was so pissed off when I heard that he got bullied! :angry: Who would want to bully sweet Kusano?! Grrrr~ Stupid bullies. I'll kill them for being mean to Kusano! Arghhh

I'm 15. How about you? Do you have MSN? :D

yeah i know.. i was so sad >=/ aww, i thought you were gonna be older than me ^____^. im 16.. same year as kusano =OO maybe thats why i like him so much hahaha.

oh yeah - i have msn.. jho@define-love.com -- add me! (:

Hey, since some people registed with different names, we should get a list of members username, real name, and old username. That way we'll know who is who. :D

yeah, i think thats a good idea ^^

LMAO KUSANO REMINED ME OF LION..LOL

OR GORILLa..I ERNO..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

kusano._. LOL you guys fight all about him;)

and leave

Yamapi, Koyama, Uchi and Ryo with me:D

hahaha he used to have the cutest lion-like hair~~ kawaii. i love all the other members too.. but kusa more than the others xDD my 2nd fave will have to be either uchi or massu though.

Guest kadajlover

^ oh la la, UCHI HIROKI!!!!!!! X) i heart him! *draws air heart with two pointer fingers* i also heart ryo and yamapi. anywhos, i just watched yamapi's pringles cm and AHAHAHA, he's so adorable ^^V

Guest XxminwoolovexX

^ HAHHAHAHA JUST STICK TO KUSANO!!LOLLLLLLLL Joan right :)?

Heheh im Sonya :D

hahahaha

and GAHHHHHHHHH I SEE POUUUUUU IN THE BOTTOM!

Archived