NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

Guest goodvibrations

If Ryo chooses to be a soloist and Johnny is willing, then by all means go for it. If he does become a soloist, I don't think he'll do as well as his current status as a group member. Good luck--whatever happens.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

What Are we Ganna do when.. The band...like. you know breaks up O.O ::sniffles:: I dont even wanna think about that

Guest oh!kura

Hi guys~ :D I'm sure SOME people remember me ^_____^ Anyway, I'm just stopping by; Stef, you can put me on the list if you want to but I'm not going to have that much time to keep visiting so I'd be like one of those people who visit once in a bajillion years >_______<

-----

My thoughts if Ryo's leaving JE (><): Maybe he's doing it as "If Uchi's not in JE, then I'm not going to either." ToT

WHEEE~ NANCY!! ^^ I haven't talked to you in a while. hehe~

yeah, I heard about that rumour...I feel so bad for ryo T__T I hope it's not true!

oh btw, my name's Jenna :D nice to meet you all~~!! i hope you'll welcome me here xD I LOVE NEWS! my favourite member is Tegoshi and Shige because they're just so awesomely cool...hehe :P

Welcome Jenna! I'm Stef! My favorite is Kusano, then he's followed by Shige, Tegoshi, Koyama, and Massu. Enjoy you're stay here! BTW, your avater is freakin` hot! MatsuJun! *drools*

What Are we Ganna do when.. The band...like. you know breaks up O.O ::sniffles:: I dont even wanna think about that

PFFFTTT. I don't think they'll "break up". More as.. retire. So I think they'll be in this thing for the long haul. YAY! :D

OH! Minna.. BTW.. for Shounen Club (November) NEWS are going to perform some of their performances from the Summary concert. I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see Kusano performing Jounetsu!! That song is so hot! And I hope he does that backflip that he did in the Summary concert. *spazzes out*

HI! Nice to meet you everyone :D

I really hope it's not true...it's true that he won't be as popular solo. :( poor ryo....uchi should be coming back soon, he shouldn't just leave >.<

wah, they're gona do some of their summary songs?!! AHHHH :o HOW COOL!

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

WOOHOO!!! *dances* I wanna hear their summary songs too. x]

Hey jenna! :D I didn't know you'd come in here. lol :lol:<_<

Guest Shiget^

SAY IT ISNT SO. T__________T

Rumors are going around saying that at Ryo-chan's solo concert, Kitagawa will be releasing some bad news. What does it involve?

Ryo-chan leaving NEWS and Kanjani8.

T_____________________________T

i dont think so NEWS already debuted soo that means he wil stay with news forever until he gets old he will only be removed in NEWS if JE removes him soo he will be completely out of JE remember the 9th member of NEWS?, if kanjani 8 will debut as group ryo uchi might be remove there, but since Kanjani 8 had already half debuted because of their singles release Ryo Uchi will stay both in NEWS and Kanjani 8 ^_^

actually these debuting i can get really confusing ^_^

but im happy for Ryo-chan for having a concert he really deserves it ^_^

JE always over works there talents man just look at takki man do you think he still sleeps? hehe but they are use to it i just pray ryo wont get sick ^_^

Guest XxminwoolovexX

gahh really? im dling it right now! how much have you wathed so far? i have to see it raw though cuz i dont think its subbed yet X_____x. you understood everything?

ii watched all of it..i understand part of it..and then i watched with korean subs :) and understood..it was nice :)

heheheh ryo<33

ii watched all of it..i understand part of it..and then i watched with korean subs :) and understood..it was nice :)

heheheh ryo<33

eeee too bad im not korean >< anyone want it? i can upload..

Guest carmenfoo

gahhh!! those scans are so....!! kusano looks so dorky its so adorable ^___^;; teshi looks HOT. thanks carmenfoo =)

ooh yea~ when my mom went to japan a couple of weeks ago she brought me back a couple of magazines.. theres a spread of yamapi & kame in the october non-no ^^ ill scan that when i get home ok? they look super hot~~

oh, really?? u hv magazines of kame & yamaP??? oh, today the new drama "yezhu" start showing in Japan.....tat movie was play by kame & YamaP!!!!! i can't wait to see!!!!!!!!!!

JHO..............i'm waiting for u to scans all those nice nice photo.............THANK YOU!

Guest akanishikido

lmao i can never keep up w/ the news threads... LMAO.. anyways

akslf;aksjlf EHHHHHHHHHHHH lmao i dont think those rumors are true!! UNLESS... ever 2 years, dont 2 ppl form a duo group thing? LMAO.. a;slkjfa;sdf

SO..... it might mean uchi'll come back and then.... a;lksjdflasdj fXDD hahaha eh i dont know.... i dont want him to leave k8... lol news has been w/o the 2 of them also... but yea... just don't leave JE T_T

i just saw the new drama called "1 litre of tears " with Ryo in it !!!!

He looks soo good in it and he's really a good actor!! the actress is soo cute but the story is sad !!!i started crying in the begining of the first episod :P neeeeee

anyway Ryo is getting more and more popular wth his dramas!!!!

i'm soo happy for himm !!RYO FIGHTIIIIIIING :D

oh...that's good to see them all doing well as actors but...how abt...as singers? >< do they release new single lately?

aww..;_; i miss my King ;_; and everyone here ;_;

Guest XxminwoolovexX

HAHAHA I miss you too Pou<33

gahh

look at yamapi!!

KAWAIII AND KOYAMA!!

1129252495_w051101.jpg

1129252495_w051102.jpg

1129252495_w051103.jpg

some huge balloon!!ROFL beigger than their heads

1129252495_w051104.jpg

1129252495_w051105.jpg

1129252495_w051106.jpg

1129252495_w051107.jpg

1129252495_w051108.jpg

SOO CUTE!!

KAME AND PI

1127265718_p051114.jpg

1127265857_p051118.jpg

1127265857_p051115.jpg

like kusano's new hair?

1127265523_p051103.jpg

1127265523_p051102.jpg

Guest XxminwoolovexX

00019hd.gif

;)

1 Litre of Tear Caps

16br1.jpg

18om.jpg

14np3.jpg

gahh the doctor!! fujierie..<333ii love him

17xo.jpg

LOLLL

RYohei Chiba from W-inds and Shige wearing the same clothes!!

HAha they both are so cute

15fg.jpg

Archived