NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

^ HAHHAHAHA JUST STICK TO KUSANO!!LOLLLLLLLL Joan right :)?

Heheh im Sonya :D

hahahaha

and GAHHHHHHHHH I SEE POUUUUUU IN THE BOTTOM!

hahaha yeah its joan (: hi sonyaaaa~ loll i cant theyre all so irresistible XDDD. one minute ill be all "ahhh, massu! ~rubu rubu~" & the other ill be goo-goo gaaing over tesshi. =___=|| but kusas still my all-time favourite no matter what =D

anyway im off to bed now, oyasumi minna! <33

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hydest

SONYAAAAAAA, MY KINGGGGG *sniff* i miss u so muchhh ;__; i c u too

i thought i won't c u again T__T and i can't sign in msn now =.=

oh...hi everyone here...i'm pou from thailand...

Guest XxminwoolovexX

^ POUUUUUUUUUUU T_T I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!siugh how are you my queen?i cant go on msn right now either-_-;;

SIGH

AND JOAN!!:)

HEHEH GOOD NITE!!HAHAH TOMORROW I WONT BE HERE T_T

SOOOO T_T HAVE FUNNN

LOL SIGH I USED TO BE OBSESSED WITH TEGOSHI..:)

I MEAN I WANT A BROTHER LIKE HIM!

Guest hydest

^i'm ok...my King..i'm on holiday now...but it made me more depressed coz i hvn't talked to u guys for ages T^T oh...i hv talked to fei ^^ good luck for ur exam >O<

oh, i c joan in the bottom...hi! Joan...nice to meet u here ^_^

btw...stef<333 how r u? hm...could u make the list? >< i hv too short memory to remeber all names XP

Guest goldenonigiri

goldenonigiri, you're on the NEWS thread at jdorama! puwahaha! Anyways, welcome to the thread!!

If you forgot, I'm Stef (cherish-Kusano on jdorama. hehe). :)

Geh...Sorry for the late reply...I didn't know that this thread moves pretty fast ~__~

And yes I remember you ( I said this in PM already...if you read it )

I hope I can hang out here hehe...eventhough the conversations are really confusing me at the moment! :blink:

You guys seem to have some kind of reunion thing going on! :D

Guest oh!kura

Hey, since some people registed with different names, we should get a list of members username, real name, and old username. That way we'll know who is who. :D

I'll get on it. :)

LMAO KUSANO REMINED ME OF LION..LOL

OR GORILLa..I ERNO..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

kusano._. LOL you guys fight all about him;)

and leave

Yamapi, Koyama, Uchi and Ryo with me:D

Yeah, I always gotta fight for my Kusa! xD How can I forget the fighting I did with Nancy over him? :lol:

Geh...Sorry for the late reply...I didn't know that this thread moves pretty fast ~__~

And yes I remember you ( I said this in PM already...if you read it )

I hope I can hang out here hehe...eventhough the conversations are really confusing me at the moment! :blink:

You guys seem to have some kind of reunion thing going on! :D

Yeah, I read the PM. :) haha~ Yeah, I guess you can say we're having a reunion. lol. NOW ALL WE NEED IS NANCY!! AND MY LEMMY!! WAAAAH! I MISS MY LOVER!!! T_________T

+EDIT; POU! I just read your comment on my xanga. hehe. Jaaaa~ I love Ryo-chan! xD But never as much as Kusano! NO WAY! You all already know that Kusano is always gonna be my number one! lol. I miss you, Pou~ >.<

Guest hydest

^i know u always luv ur kusano likes i always luv my pi XD lol

miss u too....where's lemmy?...hm...i hvn't talked to nancy for a while...but i'll try to brainwash make her come back here...wahhh...i miss her too ><

Guest trueloveway

Nancy won't join soompi!! Help me convince her to join again...she says she was getting bored T T Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thanks Joan for episode 2 of Engimono! Yay, I finally get to see the punk sis.

Hello Sonya! *waves* What's the truth behind the pic of Ryo's twin sister?!?!

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

OMG I'M HERE!!!! YAY!! XD i'm so happy...now it's mission: spam this thread with NewS love :lol: soompi wasn't working for me...but now it is xD woohoo

hey everyone! i missed you all heaps and heaps and heaps...if you haven't been on msn that is ._. and everyone else i don't know, hey i'm lemmy :D

Guest oh!kura

OMG I'M HERE!!!! YAY!! XD i'm so happy...now it's mission: spam this thread with NewS love :lol: soompi wasn't working for me...but now it is xD woohoo

hey everyone! i missed you all heaps and heaps and heaps...if you haven't been on msn that is ._. and everyone else i don't know, hey i'm lemmy :D

LOVER!!!! I MISSED YOU HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Soompi is finally working for you!! hehe. Dang, I feel like we havent talked in ages!!!!! OMG, I missed you so effing much!!! haha~ I'm talking to you on MSN now. YAY! :)

Guest hydest

fei...maybe we hv to wait till her hubby recover from injury&coming bk here ><;; JK!

gahh...i think i'm chewing my lip now coz i'm so hungry ><;;

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

LOVER!!!! I MISSED YOU HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Soompi is finally working for you!! hehe. Dang, I feel like we havent talked in ages!!!!! OMG, I missed you so effing much!!! haha~ I'm talking to you on MSN now. YAY! :)

I MISS YOU HEAPS TOO!!!! even though i talked to you on msn just now...I STILL MISS YOU! T___T

aww and nancy isn't signing up? we need to drag her over here >.<

oh guys... i need help...

i like to make a tarpuline (is that the right spelling?.. hahaha.. sorry im so baka) of kusano and tegoshi.. but i cant find good pics that will look so cool if i will make it the size of a poster u can see in theaters? haha..

i know im obsessed.. LOL... i just want to post it in my room even though my parents will kill me if they see that!! haha....

can someone help me scan it and photoshop it so they will just print it...

how can u make the quality still high if ur gonna posterize it?

huhu... gomen

:unsure:

Guest Ochibi

Hehe, there's a NEWS thread again! :D

My favourite's definitely Kusano. Beautiful voice, awesome dancer ;) Closely followed by Yamapi, Tegoshi & Massu~

Guest smoochy

05.jpg

^awww >.<

21.jpg

^omg they look like such good big brothers right there xD how cute!

thanks shannen for the pics...and i hope uchi comes back T_T

Archived