Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest oh!kura

NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

I have 15-sai no BURUSU. If you want, I can upload it for you. But.. I can't do it right away. Maybe in the next couple of days I'll have them up.

I heard about Kusano being in Gokusen 3 (we actually talked about it on the old NEWS thread. haha). As a NEWS fan, I would love to see it. But as a fan of dramas and whatnot, I'm not sure if a Gokusen 3 would do so well. Hmmm.. I don't know. But I sure would love to see my Kusano in Gokusen 3, if there ever is one! hehe.

omgosh really? *worships you* XDD i saw alot of clips and stuff, but never the whole thing. how did you find it overall? cant wait =DD

but yeah, kusanos acting is really cute XD same with shige's. itd be nice to see him in gokusen 3, but yeah, i heard the 2nd one was really boring? O_____o.

anywayyyy. whats everybodys name anyway? i know that teshi-bear is stef from the previous post, but yeaa, im kinda new to News (no pun intended) so.. yup =D~ makes me so happy to get to talk about them all the time, lol. hahaa. im joan from toronto, canada~

:o No, I must have missed the other episodes. I did get the first one. Woah, and I thought Tomi was feeling really down because of a girl O__o" LOL, I want to see this punk sis of his. Arigatou, Stef :)

EDIT:

Hey Joan! *waves* Welcome to NEWS fandom? Hehe. I'm Fei from Australia. Yup, I found Gokusen 2 pretty boring @_@

Guest oh!kura

omgosh really? *worships you* XDD i saw alot of clips and stuff, but never the whole thing. how did you find it overall? cant wait =DD

but yeah, kusanos acting is really cute XD same with shige's. itd be nice to see him in gokusen 3, but yeah, i heard the 2nd one was really boring? O_____o.

anywayyyy. whats everybodys name anyway? i know that teshi-bear is stef from the previous post, but yeaa, im kinda new to News (no pun intended) so.. yup =D~ makes me so happy to get to talk about them all the time, lol. hahaa. im joan from toronto, canada~

HI JOAN! *waves* Welcome to the wonderful world of NEWS! hahahaha~

Yeah, Kusano acts so cute!! hehe. That's my Kusano! *hugs Kusano* :lol: (Even though I got Tegoshi as my avator, Kusano is my #1 favorite. hehe).

I found 15-sai no BURUSU to be quite good actually. There were no subs but I read the summary of it at this one website so I pretty much got the gist of what was going on and I understood about half of what they were saying/doing. :) Tegoshi did SUCH a good job in it, too. He was very convincing. ;)

:o No, I must have missed the other episodes. I did get the first one. Woah, and I thought Tomi was feeling really down because of a girl O__o" LOL, I want to see this punk sis of his. Arigatou, Stef :)

EDIT:

Hey Joan! *waves* Welcome to NEWS fandom? Hehe. I'm Fei from Australia. Yup, I found Gokusen 2 pretty boring @_@

There has only been two episodes that aired so far. You got the first one, eh? Ok, I'll try and upload the second episode soon.

haha. Yeah, his sister is a PUNK. An ugly one. *grimaces*

EDIT:

Hahaha yeah.. shes got 3 guys all over her *mad jealous* who plays her character anyway? ive never seen her before..

It's ok so far i guess.. i think someone from this other forum is gunna be writing out the script (in english =D) so yeaa. yaye for us!

anyway, im going to bed now, its like 2am here in toronto O______o. ill post more pics tomorrow. c yaaaa.

HI JOAN! *waves* Welcome to the wonderful world of NEWS! hahahaha~

Yeah, Kusano acts so cute!! hehe. That's my Kusano! *hugs Kusano* :lol: (Even though I got Tegoshi as my avator, Kusano is my #1 favorite. hehe).

I found 15-sai no BURUSU to be quite good actually. There were no subs but I read the summary of it at this one website so I pretty much got the gist of what was going on and I understood about half of what they were saying/doing. :) Tegoshi did SUCH a good job in it, too. He was very convincing. ;)

There has only been two episodes that aired so far. You got the first one, eh? Ok, I'll try and upload the second episode soon.

haha. Yeah, his sister is a PUNK. An ugly one. *grimaces*

yeah i have both too~ i can help upload if you guys want (:

hahaha the part where she stepped on the bug~ i found that funny XDD

Guest oh!kura

Oyasumi, Joan! Have sweet dreams of NEWS, ne? hehe.

+EDIT; *slaps forehead* Oh, Fei, I didn't see that you were asking for the Tegoshi pics at the Film Festival! Gomen! :D

Um, I don't know if I'm allowed to post the pics anywhere else because they're someone's ACTUAL PICS. They took it themselves (it's the girl I was talking about, the one who met Tegoshi).

If you want to see the pics (there's only one), go here. They're like, towards the end. x]

Good night, Joan!

Btw, who's your fav member in NEWS? Happy dreaming :)

No problem, Stef. Going to the site now!

EDIT: Oh, I just read the episode script for Engimono on the Jdorama site...Some of the comments are really funny. Well mostly Kida's comments.

Okay, off to do schoolwork. Hopefully more NEWS fans will come back ^^//

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PICTURES ROFL

Ryo's like, inviting you to jump on him, while Tegoshi is doing the exact opposite! GLARE GLARE LOL!!!

img3252140ch7og.jpg

Tegoshi: RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryo: Come come.

Guest oh!kura

Good night, Joan!

Btw, who's your fav member in NEWS? Happy dreaming :)

No problem, Stef. Going to the site now!

EDIT: Oh, I just read the episode script for Engimono on the Jdorama site...Some of the comments are really funny. Well mostly Kida's comments.

Okay, off to do schoolwork. Hopefully more NEWS fans will come back ^^//

LOL~ Yeah, they're such dorks, even when they're supposed to be acting. :lol:

Did you see me on jdorama, Fei? haha. My name on there is cherish-Kusano. x] Yes, that's how much I love Kusano. hahaha.

Guest oh!kura

Shannen, were you the one from the old NEWS thread, right?

Well, welcome back! YAY! I'm so happy everyone is coming back! hehe.

All we need now is Pou, Lemmy, Nancy, Sonya, everyone! Wheee~~

Guest oh!kura

Nancy can't register? Pooooie. >.<

I just got Lemmy to register. She should be here soon! hehe.

Shannen, were you the one from the old NEWS thread, right?

Well, welcome back! YAY! I'm so happy everyone is coming back! hehe.

All we need now is Pou, Lemmy, Nancy, Sonya, everyone! Wheee~~

yup im the one from the old NEWS thread... i tot there's something wrong with my old id but then i checked out that i have to register again

hope all of the member from the old thread come back hehe :lol:

Guest oh!kura

yup im the one from the old NEWS thread... i tot there's something wrong with my old id but then i checked out that i have to register again

hope all of the member from the old thread come back hehe :lol:

Welcome back! (Even though I said that already. haha)

In case you forgot, my name's Stef. :)

LOL~ Yeah, Fei, I guess I am a Kusano freak, eh? xD

Guest julia007

yo guys! julia here! for me, im into kattun as well as news. but since this is a news thread, i'll focus on news. for news my preferences goes to yamapi, ryo, uchi.

but nwadays whenever i see articles of ryo, im thinkin of how uchi is copin wif his suspension cos most of the time ryo is paired up with uchi. poor uchi. thinks its about time he comes back la. im sure he's already remorseful over his past actions.