NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

Guest Shiget^

Q: How was the tegomass visit in sweden?

Just really curious. The fans were like crying.

I saw a video of that but it was not full.

Another Q:

What are the other dramas of Yamapi and Masami aside from Prodai?

Hello welcome to NEWS fandom ^^

TegoMass visited sweden 2 years ago 2006 November i think, they debuted in sweden at that time. Because the songwriters for their song miso soup were from sweden. (theyre the same song writers that wrote Hoshi Wo Mezamini coopere, Seishun Amigo, Akaku Moruyu Taiyou) i think they were there for 2-3 days, they had several guestings on TV shows and then interviews from different magazines and news papers. and then they had a handshaking event, you could buy the singles of the english version, and back then it wasnt even released in japan yet (or they didnt have any idea there was a tegomass LOL) so yeah they came and sang some songs they also showed clips of NEWS, they even commented in english Tego's "yes, bery bery interesting" LOL and then they had hand shake with fans, some passed gifts to them too, many fans came from different places and even near by countries to sweden. and then the next day they went out for shopping buy gifts for NEWS and theyr family ^^

Another drama of Yamapi and Masami Together is Dragon Zakura:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dragon_Zakura

Aragaki Yui and Teppei Koike Stars in that drama too ^^

a scan before I go its from TV LIFE:

img0009qr7.jpg

^This isnt their cover yet ^^

1 day til NEWS PARTY STARTS XDDD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mihsayam

Hello welcome to NEWS fandom ^^

TegoMass visited sweden 2 years ago 2006 November i think, they debuted in sweden at that time. Because the songwriters for their song miso soup were from sweden. (theyre the same song writers that wrote Hoshi Wo Mezamini coopere, Seishun Amigo, Akaku Moruyu Taiyou) i think they were there for 2-3 days, they had several guestings on TV shows and then interviews from different magazines and news papers. and then they had a handshaking event, you could buy the singles of the english version, and back then it wasnt even released in japan yet (or they didnt have any idea there was a tegomass LOL) so yeah they came and sang some songs they also showed clips of NEWS, they even commented in english Tego's "yes, bery bery interesting" LOL and then they had hand shake with fans, some passed gifts to them too, many fans came from different places and even near by countries to sweden. and then the next day they went out for shopping buy gifts for NEWS and theyr family ^^

Another drama of Yamapi and Masami Together is Dragon Zakura:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dragon_Zakura

Aragaki Yui and Teppei Koike Stars in that drama too ^^

a scan before I go its from TV LIFE:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3314/img0009qr7.jpg

^This isnt their cover yet ^^

1 day til NEWS PARTY STARTS XDDD

I just really want to go to Japan at this very moment and watch the concert. Lucky fans who would be able to catch them. Shige looks really hot everytime he wears suits. I don't know why. :blush:

Guest jaejoong.ro02

^ please remove the %7Boption%7D tag. thanks!

Thanks Shiget for answering my question! The composer is really good. I love seishun amigo and hoshi wo mezamini coopere. LOL. Tegomass was promoted in Sweden first. How lucky those fans are. I don't know if I watched that clip in Hey3x, can't remember it well. The fans were so touched and crying.

OMGosh. I also want to go to Japan now!

Guest Shiget^

speaking of album covers, its finally out the covers for the color album:

cn0177aw8.jpg

LIMITED EDITION

cn0178qb0.jpg

REGULAR EDITION

Yeah, i have friends who went to the event they were soo happy to meet them, they said tegoshi hand such girly hands XDDD some of them wore gloves and didnt wash the gloves because it was held by tegoshi and massu LOL

Guest Raw Sugar

Ahhh, I feel so behind in NEWS news x] New album? O: O: I like the covers! The LE one is pretty but I like the regular one. O: Its so ironic because the album is called COLORS and the album cover and black and white with the little colours under their feet, so cute.

Tour theme and logo:

news_winter_party_diamond.gif

credits: sere_chan @ LJ

Has anyone watched that new drama with Ryo-chan in it? I'm wondering if its good or not x]

Guest Shiget^

Ryusei No Kizuna? yeah, its really good you should watch it ^^ its really funny and sad at the same time ^^ Nino, Ryo and Erika is such a good combination ^^ they even got the highest rating for the pilot episode for the whole fall drama season ^^

Guest mihsayam

^ please remove the %7Boption%7D tag. thanks!

Thanks Shiget for answering my question! The composer is really good. I love seishun amigo and hoshi wo mezamini coopere. LOL. Tegomass was promoted in Sweden first. How lucky those fans are. I don't know if I watched that clip in Hey3x, can't remember it well. The fans were so touched and crying.

OMGosh. I also want to go to Japan now!

Thanks for the reminder. :sweatingbullets:

Seeing girls crying was very surprising. But what really shocked were girls literally having hyperventilations and fainting. :lol:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ I want the hat! Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland the Mad Hatter. Ahahaha...

Really cute. It seems like they put in A LOT of thought for this concert. UGH... It sucks that we have to wait a year until the concert DVD is released.

Guest mihsayam

Sendai concert had finished. :) Koyama and Yamapi sung a duet. Masuda's solo in the concert was titled "Masuperman" and Tegoshi's solo was "Ai no Matador". Seriously, I want the DVD now. Haha. Koyama also stated that he has a solo butai coming up.

New songs from the Happy Birthday single were also performed. Guest MC was Takki! :) And Ryo performed "Ordinary", his yet to be released song that would be part f the Color album. :)

-> all these info were gotten from news_jpop LJ comm. :) credits to guiltyschu and minami_p of LJ.

Guest daraeyah

I want those goodies! Where can we grab that? Talk about concert! I`m studying in Japan right now and living with a hostfamily. LUCKILY, they are HUGE fans of NEWS as well. THEREFORE, I get to go to their Winter Holiday concert in Fukuoka this December! I`m so excited!

Guest harukers

^

I want the goods too! :D since you're going to the concert in Fukuoka, you'll be able to get the goods at the concert venue~ :D

MANNN I'M JEALOUS. XD;

I really want the pamphlet and the dice strap. I'm kinda broke right now so I don't even know if I can get anything else. ;A; A tegoshi poster sounds pretty tempting though. 8D

Anyways! I want a DVD of the concert~ Massu's solo Masuperman seems so cute. :D And Tegoshi performinng Ai no Matador, I totally want to see. And the performance of Bambina sounds pretty hot as well. 8D/

Guest meloncchii

Sendai concert had finished. :) Koyama and Yamapi sung a duet. Masuda's solo in the concert was titled "Masuperman" and Tegoshi's solo was "Ai no Matador". Seriously, I want the DVD now. Haha. Koyama also stated that he has a solo butai coming up.

New songs from the Happy Birthday single were also performed. Guest MC was Takki! :) And Ryo performed "Ordinary", his yet to be released song that would be part f the Color album. :)

-> all these info were gotten from news_jpop LJ comm. :) credits to guiltyschu and minami_p of LJ.

Thank you for the information. <3

Aah, KoyaPi duet!? OHMYFRESSH. <3

I really want to see Massu's solo song too! It seems so cute, ahha.

AND AHH, the guest MC was Takki! <3 I bet Takki tried to molest gain the attention of YamaPi. :3

I want the concert DVD to come out N.O.W. RIGHT NOW. I don't think I can wait until next year. *____*

Oh well... at least I can save up money for it...

@daraeyah: You're so LUCKKY!

Guest Shiget^

pictures from the sendai concert, just to help you guys visualize the concert:

2979874677714b4350f5mi9.jpg

297987647504e9a22bd2vb7.jpg

during the MC WITH Takizawa Hideaki of Tackey & Tsubasa, he made the opening VTR of NEWS ^^

2980735940ea89a3d706li4.jpg

2980737188c46a756d1fhx7.jpg

2979881237e01220b579ab6.jpg

Ryo's solo "Ordinary"

29807404901934f8bd2ayy1.jpg

29798838130a8dede901pq6.jpg

ALL PICTURES BELONG TO pawneternal

PLEASE CREDIT HER

Guest goldenGAZE

hello everyone

I'm slowing becoming a NEWS fan but i want to know is their anywhere i can watched subbed videos of them maybe on tv shows or behind the scenes- anything basically to get to know these talented guys better since right now i barely even know most of their names (only know the 2 who were in dramas :sweatingbullets:

anything would be helpful since my searches non Youtube don't yield much for some reason ><

Guest Shiget^

hello everyone

I'm slowing becoming a NEWS fan but i want to know is their anywhere i can watched subbed videos of them maybe on tv shows or behind the scenes- anything basically to get to know these talented guys better since right now i barely even know most of their names (only know the 2 who were in dramas :sweatingbullets:

anything would be helpful since my searches non Youtube don't yield much for some reason ><

oh, then you must go to wendy's site:

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/tag/news

she subbs news clips, tv shows, music shows, DVDs etc enjoy ^^

btw people already scanned shop for 10/25

1225108432265935fileep3.jpg

1225108375102034filese7.jpg

1225020213343548fileby1.jpg

our hosts ROFL anyways you guys can leech them here:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=494659989

it has Ryo's, Yamapi's and NEWS's shop pix ^^

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Thanks for sharing! Yamapi's hair looks different here. Did he do something different to his hair?

I can see the club/party decorations on the screens. Looks good~ I'm glad they actually have a theme this year. Their concerts usually look the same (for the past 2 years anyways).

Guest Raw Sugar

OMG, thanks for sharing the concert pics. I loove the stage, its so pretty. O:

Was there are Tackey and Pi moments, haha.

I can't wait for the album to be released. I hope they'll be fancams soon of the concert. O:

Guest meloncchii

Aahh, I want the concert DVD to come out NOW <3

Ah, I've heard the Koyapi duet and it sounds lovely.

Aahha, it's going to be another agonizing year of waiting. (And I thought waiting for the Pacific DVD was bad... darnn, I have become even more impatient.)

Archived