Guest oh!kura

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvsEeteuk

^ Thanks for the cm link !

Woo ~ 19 Nov !!

*stab myself* i only found out this since yesterday only .. (about their 3rd album)

Yays ~~ Me too ! I'm excited for their 3rd album!

Guest harukers

^ SAME HERE!!!

I love love FLY AGAIN. XD lol I cried listening to it. XD;

Kesenai is lovely (TEGOSHIIII! :D), and Forever I like too :D Murarisuto is adorable :D it's so catchy~ :D

and well, I love Towa Iro no Koi too, it sounds really nice~ now i don't have to listen to the SC/concert rips anymore 8DD

I kinda like the SNOW EXPRESS live version more though~ this one seems....i dunno. flat? compressed? XD lol it's just not the same, but it's still nice ^^

I can't wait to get my copy now~ although I kinda wish I bought the RE too just so I could have Towa Iro no Koi. XD

Oh, and MOLA was interesting. XD; I can't listen to it without laughing at one point. XD

Guest jaejoong.ro02

It's Nov 19 now! Woah~ I'm so excited for the release of their 3rd album!

Gambatte! :)

I want to get a copy but I bought DBSK's version C first so I guess I have to wait for a week before my mom let me buy again. I'm gonna get it coz it's NEWS' album.

Guest Shiget^

You guys should watch Shige's Shounen Club Premium interview:

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/

its really funny and emotional at the same time, the first half talks about shige and how he started in Johnnys, second half is more about NEWS and their hiatus and what it taught him, i have to say i cried on his interview, but this talk is probably one of the best talks of SCP ^^ its not boring trust me ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest squallie

I actually REALLY love their new album. It took time to get used to because I found their previous album to be almost perfect and I loved every song in it. But now, I really love it. MOLA still makes me laugh, but Yamapi's confidence in trying to learn English makes my heart melt so I forgive him for that. But it's so obvious Jin wrote those lyrics.

I always love Ryo's solo songs. Code and now Ordinary. And Koyage couple's song are dirtier than ever. LOL. Actually, this album is just a lot more mature. Oh yea, Tego's voice is LOVE. And also he's becoming more and more attractive each passing day.

Guest dada.love.is

i like the new album, i like how theres a variety of songs, the koyama and shige collab was funny hehe the song was very kanjan 8 style but still enjoyed it!!!

but deep down nothing can beat the shige, tegoshi and ryo collaboration of 'ai nante' i still love that song

Guest jaejoong.ro02

I actually REALLY love their new album. It took time to get used to because I found their previous album to be almost perfect and I loved every song in it. But now, I really love it. MOLA still makes me laugh, but Yamapi's confidence in trying to learn English makes my heart melt so I forgive him for that. But it's so obvious Jin wrote those lyrics.

I always love Ryo's solo songs. Code and now Ordinary. And Koyage couple's song are dirtier than ever. LOL. Actually, this album is just a lot more mature. Oh yea, Tego's voice is LOVE. And also he's becoming more and more attractive each passing day.

I am the same as you. I had to take my time before I get used to this album because Pacific was just really perfect for me. Ryo's solos are pure love. I really love his voice. I think Ordinary is my favorite track in the album. I love his rockish side. I also love SNOW EXPRESS especially the part of Tegoshi. And of course the new songs are also <3.

i like the new album, i like how theres a variety of songs, the koyama and shige collab was funny hehe the song was very kanjan 8 style but still enjoyed it!!!

but deep down nothing can beat the shige, tegoshi and ryo collaboration of 'ai nante' i still love that song

Ai nante is my favorite track too in the Pacific album. I love teshi's voice!

Any news about the boys? I miss them! :D

It's been a long time since this thread moved forward. Hehe!

Guest dada.love.is

MAssu's new hair makes me miss his old hair hair hehe!! but hes still as cute as ever guess its good to have a change!!

its weird because i do love kusano too and watching him in the old clips i do miss him, but then i can't imagine NEWs being anything but just the 6 of them now!! i've always wondered how i will feel if uchi and kusano came back will i be supportive? or not?? im still undecided!!??

but one i do know is i do want to see kusano again!!

^

Thanks for the fan accounts. It's rare to have 'idol groups' to have (visible) male fans and they have achieved that. I'm happy for them. At least they have a wider audience.

Guest rnb.edge_

Hey guys,

I'm only a recent fan of NEWS, after having heard Ai Nante.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me who sings which part in Ai Nante? There's no need to translate, I just want to know who sings which part in Japanese xD

Pretty please?

I promise I'll look into them much more ;P

Oh, and thank-you in advance to anyone willing (:

Archived