NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

Guest Shiget^

yeah, the koyamapi duet was nice, props to yamapi who made the song ^^ its one of my favorite songs besides tambourine ^^

i know aye, too excited we have to wait like 9 months until this dvd will be released T_T hopefully by then in the dome con everyone will be having their solos, i think yamapi will be singing MOLA in the dome con ^^ since dome concerts are longer than usual ^^

not that i heard of but here's one this was shot for the NEWS opening VTR:

newstakkipishop2bo6.jpg

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meloncchii

^ Aha, Takki looks like he's about to molest hug Pi. :3

Waiting is too painful. TT_____TT

Will this DVD have the entire dome concert on it like the Pacific DVD?

I hope so. <3

Oh, and a question about the first post...

Will it be updated?

Guest Shiget^

^

I think so, since they 3 dome concerts by the end of this year i think they will use that footage to put on the DVD, this time we will have more camera time since there wont be any taiwan footage anymore, Yamapi even mentioned to wait for the DVD because shige's soo funny (i feel that they did something to him again LOL)

about the question of the first page, I wanted it to be updated :( I should PMed the person behind the first post, lets see il work on the first page ^^

Guest meloncchii

YES! Ahaha, can't wait. <3

It would be great if you could work on the front page. :)

Maybe we could do some of the stuff they do for the Korean artists section? Like organizing information and making cute little designs for it.

Examples (Ugh, I SUCK at using photoshop and I'm not graphics savy D:) :

2vcgi03.jpg - 8y7re0.jpg

I know there are amazing graphics people that are NEWS fans~

Guest jaejoong.ro02

I ordered their Tokyo Dome Concert at YesAsia! Yesss! :D

I'll be ordering the album at CDJapan soon.

I came here to greet RYO-CHAN!

Happy Birthday Nishikido Ryo!

Can somebody explain to me what gatchapin is and why is it related to Ryo? Hehe. Coz I watched their behind the scenes in their tour and the fangirl of Ryo was holding gatchapin. Is it called like that? =))

Guest Shiget^

Can somebody explain to me what gatchapin is and why is it related to Ryo? Hehe. Coz I watched their behind the scenes in their tour and the fangirl of Ryo was holding gatchapin. Is it called like that? =))

because in the domoto kyodai guesting the kibou yell one, they asked them if they can do imitations, ryo said he can only imitate by face and asked him to do it, so he did, ever since that day on people associate him with gachapin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmBOc1IKTe8

pic of gachapin:

0208gbagym9.jpg

Guest Thorpedo_oz

HI! I'm a big NEWS fan. Does anyone know where we could download there music? I tried searching in the Itunes Store, because I want to do it legally. But its not available... Hope someone would help me! Thanks !

Guest meloncchii

^ I don't know about getting just a song or two, but their CDs are available on sites such as YesAsia and DVD Heaven.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYO-CHAN !!

Also, can't wait for their COLOR album coming out in 2 weeks now?

Guest Shiget^

HI! I'm a big NEWS fan. Does anyone know where we could download there music? I tried searching in the Itunes Store, because I want to do it legally. But its not available... Hope someone would help me! Thanks !

I think theres no other way, you just have to buy the real CD:

CDJAPAN

you can order from cdjapan, cdjapan helps them with oricon charts, unlike yesasia ^^

Guest yunholover90

oh wow i hv so much to catch up with NEWS!!lol

they are having a winter concert??????sugoi!!!!!!

can anyone please post up the dates for their winter concert please??

and also did they film a new CF or someting??what's with the host club and white suits??can anyone plese post videos for it too^^i love u!!

becoz my sis is goin to japan next week..i want to see if she is able to buy some concert goods for me!^^

i really want the phone strap and the ring!!soo cute

Guest Shiget^

HERE ARE THE UPCOMING DATES FOR THEIR TOUR:

NEWS Winter Party Diamond Concert dates:

11/15・16 Sapporo Ice Arena/札幌真駒内アイスアリーナ

12/6・7 Oita Plaza Convention Hall/大分・ビーコンプラザコンベンションホール

12/13・14 Hiroshima Green Arena/広島グリーンアリーナ

12/17・18 Grand Messe Kumamoto/グランメッセ熊本

12/21・22・23 Nagoya Nippon Gaishi Hall/名古屋日本ガイシスポーツプラザガイシホール

12/27・28 Marin Messe Fukuoka/マリンメッセ福岡

12/30・31・1/1 Tokyo Dome/東京ドーム

1/10・12 Kyosera Dome Osaka/京セラドーム大阪

its not for a CM ^^ those are their shop photos when they shot their opening VTR for their concert, they also wear those outfits for the concert for the opening ^^

Guest janellamella

just popping in to say im so glad that my NEWS babies are doing so well!

and btw the stage for the sendai concert looks so innovative and pretty!! 8)

ahaha yea is there any way we can get concert goods without attending or having someone attending to get it for us?

i really like all their concert shirts ><

Guest sUperhAppySUZU

why have i never noticed this thread ?! O__O

I LOVE NEWSSS ~! ♪ <3 <3 <3 theyre my favorite JE group ~ p(*'-'*)q

i cant believe theyre finally releasing the digital version of SNOW EXPRESS !!! 8D im so excited for Colors ! \(^0^)/

thank you for the information about their winter concert by the way too~! ^o^ the year passes by so quickly doesnt it ~ x]

heyy

OMG I LOVE NEWS TOO!! im so happy theres a soompi thread for them~~

i fully stalk them online haha!

oh im also starting a J.E. collab in the performers section, and we're currently collab-ing Summer Time by NewS, so if any of you would like to come along and audition that'd be great !! the link's in my signature xDD

xx.jenn

Guest Shiget^

ahaha yea is there any way we can get concert goods without attending or having someone attending to get it for us?

i really like all their concert shirts ><

in news_jpop theres lots of fans offering pre orders for the goods i suggest just order from there ^^

before i leave this is for you guys:

b4babdba3koreaseohee233bu4.jpg

b4babdba1koreaseohee234ei0.jpg

b4babdba4koreaseohee232fk2.jpg

credits: naver

Guest janellamella

^ahahaha aiyaa johnny-san has done it again with his ridiculous concert attire xDD

but regardless they will always be cutie pies

lol at ryo-tans face in the first one xD

Guest Thorpedo_oz

I think theres no other way, you just have to buy the real CD:

CDJAPAN

you can order from cdjapan, cdjapan helps them with oricon charts, unlike yesasia ^^

Thanks guys... I'll do that!

Guest squallie

Words can not describe how excited I am for their upcoming album. It's been way too long! And I love the concept their aiming for at their concert. Tegoshi got so handsome ever since getting so dark lol.

Archived