[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Special Ed

I just watched episodes 16-26 and all I can say is thar its soooooooooo frackin thrilling!!!!

Rukia is on the verge of being executed and Ichigo and the whole gang is trying to save her in Soul Society! Whoooo boy! This is really kewl! I got so pissed off that its taking so long to get the next episodes! Gaaakkk!

I love this anime ...

ya, its getting so interesting. kinda wish i didnt watch them all ahha. probably not going to read it for awhile so i can watch them later at once

Seems like we know why Orihime and Rangiku have such big chests xPPPPPP ch. 200

Wait, didn't Grimjaw mention to kill anyone who has a speck of spiritual powers? Ichigo and them aren't thinking about Tatsuki... or Keigo and Mizuiro. This chapter was good nonetheless!

Wait, didn't Grimjaw mention to kill anyone who has a speck of spiritual powers? Ichigo and them aren't thinking about Tatsuki... or Keigo and Mizuiro. This chapter was good nonetheless!

Grimmjow will probably go after Tatsuki. Good luck to her lol. Well Isshin can probably save/help her considering everyone else is involved in a fight right now.

Guest iamsh3d

Grimmjow will probably go after Tatsuki. Good luck to her lol. Well Isshin can probably save/help her considering everyone else is involved in a fight right now.

uhmm... i doubt it... didnt he promise he's dad that he'll never associate with another Shinagami? actually... now that i think about it.. neither grimmjaw nore tatsuki is a shinagami... so i guess its possible... but is he even strong enough? and the 3rd and 5th seat of team11... forgot their names (the baldy and pretty boy) they're definitely not strong enough either...... i think it'll be very interesting... possibily reenforcements? ohh cant forget uruhara and yoruichi... and the ultimate fighter! KANONJI!!

Guest Nightmare

^I think you got your names mix up. Tatsuki is not the Quincy. She's the karate black belt tomboyish childhood friend of Ichigo. Ishida Uryuu is the Quincy.

I just hope those characters will surprise us with growth....It'll be dissappointing if Renji loses again. But I wouldn't mind if no one win in a battle, too.

Guest Gummi Bear

I want to see more of Uruhara and Ichigo's dad in action!

err, that sounded kinda gay, but you know what I mean :P

Me too, I want to see more of Ichigo's dad too. He probably used to be a captain... I wonder which division??? Anybody want to guess? My guess would be third division before Gin.

Archived