[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest untoldsorrow

Her power boost is too unreal. If she had this much power, including 1st release...why couldn't she beat the first hollow in ep 1, lol. She must have done some serious leveling up back in soul society but there wasn't much of a time difference to when Ichigo and crew came back and her coming to the real world.

She must have fought the weakest one, lol. If he wasn't, then the fellow Shinigamis should have no problem since they are stornger than her.

Guest iamsh3d

yea... the rukia fight was kinda............ off.. cause those things are suppose to be CAPTAIN level... forgot who said it .. but i remember reading someone say that if there are like 10 of them... the whole shinigami place is in DEEEEP trouble or seomthin like that... and rukia who isnt even close to vice-capt (or i think) shouldnt be able to defeat a supposedly captain level monster... if rukia can kill that thing with zero problem.. Hitsugaya should be able to wipe ALL of the ones that are on earth.. Ichigo and Renji should be able to wipe out like half of the ones that are in hollow world... and just take kenpachi just for fun blood massacre!...

yea... the rukia fight was kinda............ off.. cause those things are suppose to be CAPTAIN level... forgot who said it .. but i remember reading someone say that if there are like 10 of them... the whole shinigami place is in DEEEEP trouble or seomthin like that... and rukia who isnt even close to vice-capt (or i think) shouldnt be able to defeat a supposedly captain level monster... if rukia can kill that thing with zero problem.. Hitsugaya should be able to wipe ALL of the ones that are on earth.. Ichigo and Renji should be able to wipe out like half of the ones that are in hollow world... and just take kenpachi just for fun blood massacre!...

You got it mixed up with Vastoorode. Vastoorode are supposely at Captain Level or beyond, not the Arrancar.

Guest kimheami

the only thing that was keeping rukia from getting her powers back was the gigai...so now that the thing is out she got her powers back....and also ....what i want to know is where did the boss of the arrancar group go...the one with his teeth showing....all the others ones are paired off with shinigamis except him....it would be kick butt if he fought isshin.....so excited...

but..that was awesome....seeing rukias release....that was only 1st release right?.....because she didn't say bankai or anything....but stilll it was pretty sweet...

the only thing that was keeping rukia from getting her powers back was the gigai...so now that the thing is out she got her powers back....and also ....what i want to know is where did the boss of the arrancar group go...the one with his teeth showing....all the others ones are paired off with shinigamis except him....it would be kick butt if he fought isshin.....so excited...

but..that was awesome....seeing rukias release....that was only 1st release right?.....because she didn't say bankai or anything....but stilll it was pretty sweet...

My guess would be that Grimmjow would go after Tatsuki or Keigo. It be cool to see it go up against Isshin.

Yes that was Rukia's Shikai.

what exactly is Ichigo's special shikai move? :huh:

Here's a good explanation for it, from Bleachportal.net

http://www.bleachportal.net/bleach/informa...zanpakuto_guide

SHIKAI:

Shikai Zangetsu looks more like an elegant cleaver than a formal "katana". He has no crossguard and no proper hilt; what Ichigo holds is the cloth-wrapped tang. Zangetsu is still as long as Ichigo is tall, but the blade is a hand-width only at it's base. From there it tapers in one long arc into a sharp, pointed tip. The cloth wrapping on the tang seems to react to Ichigo's will, changing length at a thought or twining about the blade in an impromptu sheath. Instead of the heavy belt for Zangetsu's sheath, a red chain of interconnecting triangles (one that looks a lot like a spinal column if you look right) runs from Ichigo's right shoulder to left hip. There's no connection or anything, he just puts Zangetsu across his back and the blade sticks. Shikai Zangetsu's power is simple but deadly. He can translate Ichigo's spiritual pressure into tangible energy. The resulting crescent moon of light is called "Getsuga Tenshou" (Moonfang Skyshock) and it can slice cleanly through anything; rock, buildings, people. However, Ichigo is still working on mastering this particular power. Strangely, Zangetsu is constantly in his Shikai form. Ichigo has yet to figure out how to get him to transform into a "normal form".

Guest Gummi Bear

Speaking of Rukia's spiritual power, it was never mentioned in the manga but I always assumed that she's a vice captain from the 13 division. Am I wrong?

Guest Nightmare

^It was mention in the manga that Rukia wasn't even ranked. I'm not sure what chapter, but I remember it was around the Kaien's story.

rukia wasnt ranked back then ~~ u never know what rank she is now thou ~~~ cuz they've only shown rukia's rank when kaien was still alive

Guest Gummi Bear

rukia wasnt ranked back then ~~ u never know what rank she is now thou ~~~ cuz they've only shown rukia's rank when kaien was still alive

Yeah, I remember she wasn't ranked way back then b/c she was just so new to the 13 division but I thought now with her power she's vice captain...

Yeah, I remember she wasn't ranked way back then b/c she was just so new to the 13 division but I thought now with her power she's vice captain...

its possible, but she isnt wearing that arm band thingy vice captain wears, *shrugs* but i guess rukia is supprose to be mysterious ~ since u see how hitsugaya got to introduce himself by going "10th captain, hitsugaya toushiro" and rukia got interrupted when she said "13th sqaud...."

Archived