[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...willl it be IchigoxRukia or IchigoxOrihime? LOL.

Chapter 199 was interesting.....

Orihime is soo sweet.

You already read it? I'm still waiting for it to be translated. There was a thread about that on bleachforums. I'm all for IchigoxRukia. I think they just match really well. I think Inoue is cute :)

Guest Nightmare

You already read it? I'm still waiting for it to be translated.

Yeah, usually, script is out earlier than the scans... And sometimes the fans would translated it on the forums. This time they had a few pages of the manga and a translated script.

I like Orihime, but I don't want her to be with Ichigo... I think its too cliche of a couple. So, I prefer Rukia, because I think they're relationship will always be deeper than Orihime and Ichigo. Baahh...It all depends on Kubo Tite....

Yeah, usually, script is out earlier than the scans... And sometimes the fans would translated it on the forums. This time they had a few pages of the manga and a translated script.

I like Orihime, but I don't want her to be with Ichigo... I think its too cliche of a couple. So, I prefer Rukia, because I think they're relationship will always be deeper than Orihime and Ichigo. Baahh...It all depends on Kubo Tite....

Yeah I saw the script on Bleachforums. But I didn't read it. Anyways Silhouette's scanlation came out. Wow Orihime must really like Ichigo. She's such a sweet person. Can't until the next chapter. I can tell there's gonna be some fights in the next chapter.

Guest Access DENIED

I just read ch 199. Kubo Tite doesnt seize to make me say "WTF." This chapter was weird with Orihime wallowing in her self-pity and Rangiku *ahem* trying to cheer her up..

I really like the new guy Grimjaw. He looks like the older version of Hitsugaya. :D

So...willl it be IchigoxRukia or IchigoxOrihime? LOL.

Chapter 199 was interesting.....

Orihime is soo sweet.

Well, the chapter does sort of lean towards an Orihime/Ichigo pairing..

IMO, I think there should be no pairings. Any type of romance would just ruin the manga for me.

Guest ketchupgurl

You already read it? I'm still waiting for it to be translated. There was a thread about that on bleachforums. I'm all for IchigoxRukia. I think they just match really well. I think Inoue is cute :)

me too they have a connection...they understand eachother really well

and rukia made "the rain stop" :) that must mean SOMETHING :lol:

...but chap 199..leans to a orihimeXIchigo...

:unsure:

I hope thats not the case and PLEEEASE let this not be another manga where the pairings are left unclear ....those animes/mangas get frustrating

Guest Gummi Bear

I didn't know Orihime likes Ichigo until chap 199. She is nice and all but Rukia matches too well with Ichigo. I feel sorry for Renji though, maybe its RenjixOrihime???

Archived