Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest icecreamsoda93

OMG I did NOT frikin do ANYTHINGGG.

Why does everyone take it all out on me?!? WHY DO I just let them do it?

Why am I so patient with other people when no one is with me? >.<

On top of all this I have a friggin 89% in English. OMFG how am I gonna do AP english next year if I'm not even passing honors english right now?!?! English is one of the languages I speak, WHY AM I FAILING?! I have two weeks to bring up my grade, or I AM SCREWED =(

UGHHHHHHHH. And why is it that music and praying are the only things I find solace in? I should study, and read, read, read!!!!

The cold weather needs to go away too, I hate sneezing and coughing and having my throat hurt like this!!!

I WANT to go away D=

grrrrrrrrrrr I made the most horrible decision of going to this college. I actually like the teachers and lessons, but my classmates are making it difficult for me. Dammit.

It's hard for me to fit in, and if ever I do try to mingle, they reject me all because apparently I'm waaay higher in terms of social status... so basically, I'm going to keep all those into a minimum. -__________-;; Not that I started telling people, but damn. Gossip sure spreads fast. wtf. I'm always alone, people are too shy to hang out with me.

well, I'm not going to let that stop me, I was born to stand out, or perhaps, I'm too extraordinary for their ordinary world. Okay, bit bigheaded there, but whatever... grrrrrrrrrr -_______________________-

Guest omnomokzuzu

OH MY GODZILLA. LIKE SERIOUSLY MOM, HOW INCONSIDERATE CAN YOU BE?!?!??!!?

-_-; i'm a new seller on soompi and i sent out a package to the us AND IT COST ME 6 FRICKING BUCKS. i didn't know shipping would be so insanely expensive. so i sent it anyway because i thought as a seller, since i just added in my rules add $2 for the us i would be losing so much profit.

so when i went back home, i dropped the receipt while i was taking off my shoes and my mom was like WHY DID YOU PAY $6 FOR THIS?! and totally started freaking out. i was like i didn't know shipping was going to cost me a buttload of cash!!! and she was like then you should've emailed that person and tell them to pay extra. and i just replied saying that.. it would be totally un-seller like and no one will buy from me if i go back on my word. she kept yelling at me so i changed my rules a bit and for shipping to the us, you have to contact me about it.

GOD -.- and she kept telling me how greedy i am.

HOW AM I FREAKING GREEDY WHEN I ACTUALLY GAVE UP MY PROFIT TO ADMIT I WAS WRONG?!?!?!?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

FML TIMES 100.

Guest cheerydumdum

great. just effing great. i get accepted into the college i've always wanted to go to and for the major i love...and my mom won't let me go there. FML.

Guest Juuuny

my freaken parents also trust my older sister and never me.... wtf is wrong with them... she always make up lies and i get yelled at. its not even funny and she laughs.... uhg i freaken hate them so much right now...

Guest AHLEENA

Rant-rant-rant

I can't believe I put off studying for math for the day before the test.

This is so awful. awful. awful. awful. awful.

I wish I'd stop procrastinating.

I should probably stop typing this- and just go straight to studying... like I should be doing...

but I don't want to T_T

Guest suppaazn

sdjfksdhkfsd i hate school i hate my teachers.

precal: i know what mr. mana is teaching...but when it comes to tests...UGHHH? sdfhkfsd

english: mr. emerson is such a butt. HOW DO YOU CONSIDER A 91 A B+? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. slkdjfklsd AND YOUR EXCUSE IS THAT THE HEAD OF ENGLISH DEPT TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE GIVING TOO MANY As? klfsd

US HISTORY: soooo freakin close to an A-....fdsk fskdhfds that test was hella hard..

japanese: ughh.. totemo muzukashiiiiiiii. ><''

dshfkdshkf everyone wants to go to UCs...

don't look down on me because i want to go to state... it is also a good school you know. ><

omfg. how old am i, dad? i'm 18. i DON'T need you to call me princess or talk to me like i'm a baby with that voice.

it PIIIIIIISSES ME OFF. STOP IT NOW.

and then you go and say how i should stop having an attitude because i won't be allowed out?!

and you say "awww what's wrong". WHAT THE EFF. don't freaking do that and expect me to tell you what's wrong.

and even if i did tell you what's wrong LIKE YOU TREATING ME LIKE A BABY you would go AWWWW and never stfu!

WTF MAN. STOOOOOOOOOOP IT! YOU'RE REALLY AGGRAVATING MEEEEE.

my head feels like it's going to explode.

time's like this, i really wish i dormed at a good school.

ahhh sdlfkajgkljdahjdfklnbniot4fwedskjl;

kweflasdjf wtf!!@E$R$

Guest Kraka

We'll, I have an addiction.; an addiction to cigarettes to be specific. I was walkin' back from class today with a girl I am interested in. I've been chillin' with her for a while now. Since it was a nice day outside, we decided to walk back to residence together instead of going underground. All was good. But did I mention nice weather always make me wanna smoke. I just love it. Anyways, I don`t like smoking in front of girls I`m courting but I asked her beforehand, ;Do you mind if I smoke; She said no! With a lot of emphasis and said back in her hometown, her friends smoke all the time so it makes her feel at home. She don`t smoke though so I think it might be disrespectful to just smoke at the time. Great eh! I still didn`t want to pull one out but her answer just triggered me. I had a nice time smoking and talkin`with her. The moral of the story is...don`t smoke.

eeeeeeegh.

this persistent habit to procrastinate

i beg of you to go away

run far into the deep meadows of never return

and let me try to earn that grade i desperately need to earn

DDDDDD8 this reminds me of the time my english teacher lectured on humans being natural poets

chem chem chem korean hw ! chinese hw! everything hw! i don't like hw! T_T

and i realized

STILLLLLL so lacking the tech area for journalismmmmmmmmmmm i need to cram this summer

or something x_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Guest lilkay45

Arghh!!!i really dislike my career pathway teachers

2 career reports due every monday and the criteria is also long too

i made a whole bunch of mistakes of the fist batch and hse had too minus

sum points becuz i didnt indent or whatsoever

man and one of my friend who forgot her book at her 1st period and ask to go get

back but she said "u r still consider late" i was like wth? she is here and she is juz going to get her book

and also if u write ur name or what she calls it "id block" incorrectly she gives u automatic 0

also it took me 9 hours to finisht tat report and she gave us hw that is due 2mrrow

and i have a biology, english, and math test 2mrrow

omg i havent even started recording for rocketboxx

and the antis are freaken pissing me off with their attitudes i mean its ok if u dont like them

but do u have to like exaggerate it? do u have to see and watch like video they're in

and critisize like everything they do im in a ok feeling and a richard simmons off feeling at the same time

Are you trying to be cool telling the girl you like about every time I have made a mistake. Is it really impressive to do that? I'm sorry if that makes me more human. More amusingly, because of you, she knows more about me than she does you.

Hah! It's quite amusing that you attempt to prevent her from talking to me or your other friend. You seem very protective of a girl who is out of your league. I see jealousy is the only real emotion you show other than faux happiness. In reality, you're just bitter about past relationships that you can't let this one go. Not that you really have a chance. Neither do I but I do believe my chances are alot higher than yours because of the way you've been acting. I don't need to put on a nice facade to impress women.

Did you really just interrupt our conversation? You don't let her wear high heels, because she trips? What are you, her boyfriend? No. She doesn't even realize she trips. Nice job.

Did you really just try to get into an argument over my productivity? Do you really know what you got yourself into?

Let's break it down

Here's my weekly schedule.

Mon-Thurs:4 college classes,Mon-Fri:Part time job,Fri-Sun:Part time job

Your schedule

Mon-Thurs

4 college classes

I'm not productive? HA! I find that so damn amusing that you tried to say I'm not productive. Bastard, I have two part time jobs, you have none. You don't even have a car, license or even a permit.

So here's what is going to happen. You're going to continue talking to that girl, because it's going to go nowhere because you don't have the courage to ask her out, she sees you as a friend, you're a richard simmons, I'm not going to care, you need to find a ride to school next semester, and find new friends. Because at this rate, your personality is unfit for having friends. While I will do my "unproductive" activities.

Guest joie.de.vivre

well,

everything was going quite peachy.

until my mom had to come in and start screaming like a banshee in my face just now ):<

i always end up doing everything

like how the john tesh am i supposed to fill out these flippin tax returns and income forms by myself.

i don't know your annual income !!!

i already did *my bulk of the college work ...writing the freaking college applications themselves

and now i have to handle all this BS too ?

ASDFASDFML. need to go to bed.

Guest honeydice

I knew i was at fault. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. I SAID SORRY, I SAID THAT.

And all you did was ignore my message, right?

Fine, i had enough of all these crap. It's not the problem of who saying sorry first,

it's your attitude that disgusts me now.

I don't get what's wrong with you AND YOUR THINKING.

You are my friend, but why are you acting like this?

Do you even treat me as your friend?

Guest xxpiinkified

so moody today adfk;ldskf;ldgks;lgksdlg;

so freaking tired & headache. can't you just let me freaking sleep?!

my goodness. so annoying and talk so freaking loud.

I DONT WANNA TO GO FREAKING MATH. alfjafjlkdj