Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest seonnie

oh my god.

im just SO angry, >:(

my FOB aunt & cousin are here, staying

for a month, and EVERY SECOND

my cousin comes into my room, teliing me

he's BORED, saying I'm bored. What the Heck.

HEre is now. He can't read english... Haha.

Even when I have to write a whole essay, or study for an exam.

AGH, HELP ME.

Guest sarah_kim

okay dear mother.

I'm SORRY that im not a john teshing genius like you were

and i', so SORRY that i can't live up to your sky high expectations.

SORRY THAT I'M NOT YOU.

Guest doremii*

john tesh I'm so screwed

arghh why did I do that. I have no idea how I'll get myself out of this situation. I'm john teshed.

Guest cpark1430263252

so i went to forever 21 the other day but i didn't have money on me then and found a shirt i wanted to get...there was a bunch on some rack so i thought i could come back the next day and get one. but i went today...and the whole rack was cleared...alll the shirts were gone...seriously just my luck. ugh.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

I did that practise essay so you could read it and I could get feedback

and NOW you're telling me that you're "retracting the offer to read practise essays" ?!

RETRACT YOUR john teshING FACE YOU mini cooperHEAD, FML!!!!!

Guest Mardi09

Thank you everyone.

for what?

for always criticizing them.

Hey, without this band, there wouldn't even be this person.

Why do you always have to criticize these people when look at the ones you like sooooooooo much.

they're not the best looking and best sounding people in the world and YOU know it.

How ignorant of you people. You DISGUST ME!! YOU GUYS ARE HYPOCRITES!!

I am so sick and tired of your criticism that

will ruin TRUE AND REAL MUSICAL TALENT.

I'm ashamed of you. because of you, real music will soon DIE!

Keep on UNDERRATEDNESS!!

My kids and I (8 y/o boy & 5 y/o girl) went to Walmart to grab some stuff about 12:30 pm 6/21/08. I needed to get some weights and what not, and I promised my kids a toy each for really helping me out this week. Any way, we got the stuff we needed and they saw McDonald's. We decided to grab some burgers. This was directly across the way from the check-stand where I purchased my stuff. Pushed the cart up to McD's and walked up to the register. Bought our stuff, ate lunch, and went to leave. (Approx 1:30 PM)

I grabbed the cart and headed for the door. Walked through the little security sensors (No, they did not go off) and was almost to the door. A guy (50's-60's, gray hair, possibly glasses) asked for my receipt. I told him "No thank you" and kept walking. I attempted to walk out the door. He then tried to pull the cart out of my hands, and said you need to come with me to the security office. I told him I would be doing no such thing and asked him if I was free to go. He said no. I then asked if he was detaining me. He said no. So I went to push the cart out of the door. He grabbed the cart again. I asked him if he would physically grab me. He said no.

I told him to get a manager. He yelled at another gentleman (coincidentally, the gentleman in question was standing in line directly in front of me at McDonald's. His total was $4.02. I remember seeing it ring up on the register) This gentleman (not wearing a name tag) was late 40's - early 50's. He went and banged on a door right near the entrance that had a piece of paper taped on it saying "Employees Only" or something to that effect.

I said to the first gentleman "Look, I've paid for every item in this cart. It is my property. I'm getting my items and I'm leaving." At this time time, a younger guy (Mid 20's, short cropped light brown or blond hair, possible earring, 200-225 lbs, 5'10" or so, no nametag) came out from the earlier mentioned door. At that point I reached in, picked up my items (1 40lb dumbell set, 2 sunshades for a car, toy puppy, super soaker, lifting gloves, and exercise mat) handed the kids their toys and went to walk out the door. At that point the employee (I think, he wasn't wearing any kind of name tag) that came out of the side door grabbed me by the biceps and tried to restrain me. I asked him to get his hands off me and please call the police.

At this point, I was surrounded by about 10 employees (Again, I'm not 100% they were employees, since most had no WalMart badges on). My daughter (5) started bawling. I again asked if I was free to go. I walked just outside the entrance doors, and 4-5 employees circled me and prevented me from leaving. "no name tag" (the younger) again put his hands on my arms and prevented me from advancing. (I'm not clear if all were employees or not. There were several males of varying ages and one female, 30's-hispanic or native american. All wearing street clothes.

"No nametag" (the younger) got out his cellphone and dialed 911. I was about 6 inches from his face. He got the dispatcher and advised them that he had an uncooperative customer and needed the police. I leaned in and said something to the effect "Ask the dispatcher if it is legal for you to physically detain me." I repeated this several times. He tells the dispatcher that NO ONE ever touched me. At this point an Asst. Manager (Mikki - 40's African American) walked up and asked what the problem was. I told her what was happening. "No nametag" says "I never touched him." I ignored him and asked the Mgr if there were video cameras at the entrance. She said yes, so I told her that I wasn't going to argue the point, we could just watch the video.

At this point another employee went up to my daughter and grabbed the toy from her arms. This guy was probably mid 20's: crew cut style haircut, dark brown, or black hair. Athletic build, a little over 6ft tall. She was really crying by then. He said he was taking it to look up the transaction. 10 minutes went by, me surrounded by employees. Nobody really saying anything. I tried to take a picture of the guy who grabbed my arms, but he kept turning around in circles so I couldn't get it. I have one photo of the back of his head. The police still hadn't shown up.

The employee who took my daughter's toy then returned with a receipt printout and handed it to Mikki. She looked at my stuff, said here's your receipt. See you later. No apologies, nothing.

Guest meilove

i'm tired of all this work. no time to rest, no time for myself. i'm physically & emotionally tired. problems everywhere i look.

Gosh I hate it when my mom rants about my dad -___-

I sense a divorce and I'm not liking it *sighs*

I wish I can escape from all my problems, I seriously need a vacation.

This job doesn't seem worth it now that you think about it. When will I ever get to travel again?

I never thought I would say this but...f my life.

Guest crackers&cheese

"Spring Break."

Spring is suppose to be warm with the flowers blooming. There may be the occasion showers, but that's okay, rain is nice ONCE in a while. BUT not here. Earlier it was snowing. Wth. Luckily, it rained and it melted. But outside is looking gloomy and cold. Scratch that, it doesn't look gloomy and cold, it IS gloomy and cold. The weather forcast predicts that it'll be raining all week. Woo.. what an exciting week. Therefore, I am stuck at home. (Where else is there to go when it rains, except for the mall. -_=)

Break is suppose to be relaxation; doing whatever one likes for comfort and leisure. Not here. My kind and lovely teachers have gave me homework -worksheets with many questions, one project, one test, one quiz, and an ample of other assignments to be completed. And thus, I am stuck at home also. Thanks to the everyday showers of rain, I am jailed at home with no where to go, with nothing to do, except HOMEWORK.

And that concludes my wonderful spring break which hasn't even started yet. =_+

Guest miss sweetie

Ew, you're such an effing girl. That's sad that you act way more of a girl than I do, and you're actually a boy. Get a life, jeez! You either stay around your computer or hang out with those loser college kids. Even though I know one of them, but that's really sad. Do you like her or something? She's like two years older than you. That's gross. When I told you to get some friends to hang out with, I meant people around your age, not some sad crap like those people.

Honestly, you're the real bword. Who the eff downloads microsoft office for himself and helps his sister download free trials? It's basically your fault. My free trial is over and I need to do papers and projects, its really not my fault that I have to use your computer. Maybe you shouldn't have been selfish in the first place. You wouldn't be so pissed off all the time.

Can't you at least like talk? No one, and I mean NO ONE, can read your effing mind. You act like people know what the eff you're thinking in your head. There are lots of questions which you can answer 'yes' or 'no' to, but do you? NO. You just glare and act like its other people's fault. Yeah right, you put this crap on yourself.

You really need some therapy or help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get off my effing back! You're getting super annoying these days. Anything that pisses you off, you just start talking about other crap that doesn't correlate to what originally pissed you off? First its my messy desk/room, then its the Sam being annoyed at me and that's all my fault, then its about ONLY MCPHS and how no other colleges exist, then its how I go out to eat all the time. <^> If you haven't noticed, which you probably didn't cause obviously I don't matter, I HAVEN'T BEEN EATING OUT FOR THE PAST MONTH OR SO. DEAL WITH IT. GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT RIGHT.

Guest chopstick^^

hu hu hu T____T

hu hu hu hu huuuuu....

T_______T

hu hu hu hu huuu,,,,,,,,,

hu hu,,,,,,, :( ......so sad.......

My Samsung TV set is such a piece of s***. I am never buying crap from Samsung again.

Firstly, it cost an arm and a leg and the picture quality isn't nearly as good as my cheap Sony model which I bought like, 5 years ago! WTF.

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

OH MY john teshING GOD. is it THAT hard to turn in your stuff to the rest of the group ON john teshING TIME? when you say you're going to turn it in at FOUR, TURN IT IN AT FOUR. It's not YOUR john teshing grade, it's ALL of ours. john tesh up your own grade, I don't care, just don't risk ours. that's so goddamn selfish!! Stop slacking and get your damn act together. no wonder you have a C. frankly, I think you deserve it.

Guest YUNICA

urgh, i missed yesterday badminton match!

and the freaking internet connection of mine suck so much. it was good until yesterday. grrrr.

Guest ovovoovo

ugh, i HATE group work.. so much HOMEWORK/ASSIGNMENT/TESTS TO STUDY all due tomorrow.

kill me nao.