Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest Skyy~

Damn! The pain and suffering women had to go through each and every month all for the sake of menstruation. I never asked to menstruate! Cramps are no joke and it is completely unfair that I have to deal with this foolishness. Eve never should have taken a bite of that stupid apple! I blame her for this monthly madness and she better hope and pray our paths never cross be it in heaven or hell! :angry:

Guest starstung

She calls me stupid behind my back and she's disappointed I don't reply to her? Someone must have dropped her head if she thinks I'm stupid. I may not be the brightest person in the world but I try and I'm aware of what she says about a lot of people. I act like I have bad hearing by not answering her so she thinks she can whisper behind me and I won't hear a single thing. The girl has no respect for anyone, not even herself.

I'm friends with someone the rest of my class hates and I am proud of that. They don't deserve her anyway!

Guest xdeathberry

Seriously? Please refrain from using slang if you don't know how to use it.

Stop saying the term 'mugging' in that sense because you have no clue.

Loser.

Haha trying to sound cool? Yeahh.. any type of slang coming out of your mouth is doomed to sound like an idiot trying to sound cool.

Guest Kraka

Man. I hate this little rat whole of a place called Earth. This world is corrupted... nothing good comes out of it. I feel sorry for ALL the people who try to make it a better place. Sorry but you can't change nothing. Don't even try. Wish a an asteroid would just hit the Earth and blow it to smithereens. Then I will be at peace.

Guest doll face

I just love how I started my day with my brother telling me I missed my bus and NOT telling me how I DID have a ride to go to school.

I slept in right after he woke me up expecting to just miss the day. but nooooooo. I had little over 3 minutes to get ready and zoom out the door before my neighbor left without me.

not only that, but I was PMSing. :D fun day, I'm telling you.

I love how when I PMS, I end up being super 'sociable' and end up talking to new kids.

oh the joy of irony. it just loves me.

Guest miss sweetie

Viikii has been really faulty this whole day, I just want to watch Boys Before Flowers! lol

Seriously, my aunt is a freaking mess. That's like the 2589322538927589230th time she's knocked that lamp over. When will she learn?

School tomorrow =(

I wish evacuation day was a whole week instead of a day.

I dread school so much. What the hell happened to senior year being the best?

it's been crap so far.

Guest maydai3333

I have a life other than you. Just because you want me to come doesn't mean I have to. I'm not you're slave and I DONT have to come at your beck and call. I don't really give a crap that you're here...stop annoying me.

I have 2 tests tomorrow and they are going to suck..my head hurts and

I am tired from trying hard on my test today. I just like to complain....

Guest LitoYammy

KALJFDAKLDS! I HATE THIS RESEARCH PAPER. OMG. ):<

But more that, I hate how much I procrastinated. I've missed 1 day of school for it and I'm going to miss tomorrow too. I suck.

I have to make up 3 tests and give 1 presentation when I come back to school on Thursday. Ugh, I still have to make a powerpoint tomorrow. WHAT THE HELL MAN!? Why the hell do I have so much work left to do?! I can't wait till March is over. I can't wait for April and April Vacation!!!!!!

I hate waiting for all these college letters to come. Just accept or reject me already!!!! ):<

And OMG! I don't WANT to go to China this summer. I won't even be able to have fun or enjoy it because of the nature of this visit. Why can't we just do it here!? Why does it HAVE to be China?! ):< And in the middle of July?! What the hell. Why can't it be like right after I graduate?! 1 month? No thanks. How about 2 weeks? ):< And I can't even argue because then it'll seem like I don't care.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I am so extremely annoyed. Gr, I feel the need to punch something right now.

I thought I had finally put everythng in my life in order, but hey I suppose that's what makes life so interesting. I was getting bored anyways.

Oh but on another cherri note, I am so glad Spring is finally coming. I probably had a severe case of winter blues, I appologize to all I've offended during the winter season. :P

Guest Joanne <3

You could've at least replied to my email saying you were busy, or letting me know of your excuses. By ignoring me, you lacked etiquette and made yourself look like a slack group member. And you have the right to be pissed at me for arranging lunch with my friends, when you ditched the group to go and see a concert? WTF! I thought you were nice but I'm starting to have second thoughts. You don't have to be such a pinkberry you know... you're the one who's already on two strikes. Please don't make it three. I just want this assignment done.

Guest Quy3n

I dont really know how to put this but my friend is smarter or rather hard working in her studies. while shes studying and all those stuff id be on soompi reading. I have potential because im actually one of the top academic students in class. I have a reputation to live up to and now that i failed science by getting Bs im very annoyed and jealous. i dont do my work until the last minute but still get A's should i study harder should keep all my studies to myself so that no one can get the chance to beat me because that friend of mine always asks for help from teachers and friends but when i ask her questions she went a whole round of explaining of nothingness. am i being selfish?

i hate life

So I totally slipped on ice while chasing my friend and scrapped my entire face on a rocky pavement. I skinned my chin, cheek, forehead and nose. AND I have a huge black/bloody eye. I look like a monster (no joke). Then I somehow get iodine in my eye and I thought I was gonna go blind. Worse day of life.