[Drama 2006] Pure 19 / Pure in Heart / Hearts of Nineteen 열아홉 순정

Guest Origins

Guest xiaowu58

is it just me or the website is experiencing some problems? it's so hard to post stuff.

here is the preview for ep41

41회 ♡ 2006년 7월 19일 (수)

속마음을 털어놓으려는 우경을 핑계를 대고 피한 국화. 하지만 둘 사이에는 영 어색한 분위기가 흐른다.

홍영감과 풍구가 부자지간임을 알게 된 혜숙과 풍구마저 혜숙에게 목을 매는 것을 안 옥금은 기절할 지경이다.

재서모는 윤정을 찾아와서 사정을 하고 윤정은 다시 흔들린다.

윤후는 국화의 눈물을 통해 숨겨진 국화의 아픔을 조금씩 느끼게 된다.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

is it just me or the website is experiencing some problems? it's so hard to post stuff.

here is the preview for ep41

41회 ♡ 2006년 7월 19일 (수)

속마음을 털어놓으려는 우경을 핑계를 대고 피한 국화. 하지만 둘 사이에는 영 어색한 분위기가 흐른다.

홍영감과 풍구가 부자지간임을 알게 된 혜숙과 풍구마저 혜숙에게 목을 매는 것을 안 옥금은 기절할 지경이다.

재서모는 윤정을 찾아와서 사정을 하고 윤정은 다시 흔들린다.

윤후는 국화의 눈물을 통해 숨겨진 국화의 아픔을 조금씩 느끼게 된다.

ep. 41 (wednesday 7-19 broadcast):

wookyeong who tries to reveal all that is in his heart is met with gookhwa's excuses and avoidance.

thus an air of awkwardness flows between wookyeong and gookhwa. (skip hong and hyesook) jaeseok's mother visits yoonjeong and yoonjeong is once again wavered. through gookhwa's tears, yoonhoo slowly begins to feel gookhwa's heartaches hidden insider her.

What did Yoonhoo say to Wookyeong at the end of episode 39?

yoonhoo mentioned to wookyeong that gookhwa went on a matchmaking date.

Guest mily2

thank you mic for the spoilers.. wow.. yoonhoo is slowly feeling "gookhwa's heartaches hidden insider her" - what a turning point.. I like how their relationship is progressing.. but i'm sad that there's an awkwardness between GH & WK.. *sigh*

oh.. and I think Luv dl the HQ for me at iyagi's clubbox.. and thanks for the encouragement on the caps.. to be honest, they are not the best.. from what my sister told me.. to get the best quality.. I will have to resize & add some special effects to them.. but that will take me forever.. so I think I will just stick with the regular methods for now.. I'll try to do caps more often though ( especially the confession scene) :wub:

Guest dunnie

emily, the caps are great, thanks! you've to do some of yoonhoo in the elevator scene in ep39...haha...you can start to see the change in his attitude toward gookhwa...

dramaok, i have a big favor to ask - can you share w/us the gist of the conversations in the following ep39 scenes...THANKS!

- gookhwa & yoonhoo at dinner and in the elevator day after the dinner

- shinhyeong when picking up yoonhoo from the dinner...she didn't seem pleased at all...

- gookhwa & wookyeong when he came out and tried to help her when she got home from the dinner

- wookyeong & his father at the train station...did his dad say something about the mom's concern w/gookhwa?

the only drama that im actually watching epi for epi nowadays. lol. altho its sorta typical i love goo hyesun ^_^ i really cant choose who should be with her but yea i might be leadning towards YoonHoo a bit more. at first when i saw him i was like ehh but now i think hes handsomer as the story goes on. lol. but gosh GH is the nicest guy and so i <333 him too

i still dont like the whole father & son fighting over a girl thing =X

Guest xiaowu58

i am so happy that things are finally heating up for gookhwa and yoonhoo. it's obviously yoonhoo is attracted to gookhwa, but i am a bit unsure about gookhwa's feeling.

wookyeong is really nice and sweet to gookhwa. but his feeling for gookhwa definitely makes gookhwa's situation in his family awkward.

Guest snam124

episode 39 was so cute~ yoon hoo was adorable in the restaurant and elevator scene! at the restaurant gookhwa asks yoonhoo why he keeps hanging onto the person who gave him the necklace when he has somone awesome like shinyeong by his side. yoonhoo tells gookhwa that the person who gave him the necklace was his first love.

i thought it was hilarious how they both got drunk at the restaurant. the next day in the elevator, yoonhoo gives gookhwa that tonic (i think it's for hangovers) and tells her he bought it for himself, but that she should take it. i love how he's starting to look out for gookhwa. he kept asking her, "why do you always make me concerned about you?" i didn't like yoonhoo so much but he's growing on me....i love his dimples too. :rolleyes:

Guest mily2

oh my.. thanks for all the spoilers of episode 39.. seems like a very good episode.. sara & mic.. please elaborate on the episode when u have time.. many thanks in advance!!!

Guest dramaok

emily, the caps are great, thanks! you've to do some of yoonhoo in the elevator scene in ep39...haha...you can start to see the change in his attitude toward gookhwa...

dramaok, i have a big favor to ask - can you share w/us the gist of the conversations in the following ep39 scenes...THANKS!

- gookhwa & yoonhoo at dinner and in the elevator day after the dinner

yoonhoo takes gookhwa to the fancy restaurant and says she's gotta pay for sure today.

gookhwa gets all nervous and flags the waiter down to cancel all the orders they haven't made yet.

yoonhoo is embarrassed and tells her he's gonna pay. then he makes fun of the her for going out to see a guy like that and gookhwa says it's not like she wanted to go so he should stop talking.

gookhwa says she's in a bad mood today so she's gotta drink some wine and yoonhoo pours wine for her.

yoonhoo: i thought you said you're gonna make a ton of money. why the sudden match making?

gookhwa: when you live at other ppl's you should do what the elders tell you to do.

yoonhoo: are you saying wookyeong's family is telling you to go match make?

gookhywa: don't worry about other ppl's business. i have a question. exactly how great is the owner of that necklace of yours that you're ignoring someone great like shinhyeong.

yoonhoo: are you drunk? asking such silly thing.

gookhwa: so what? what's not to tell between drinking partners.

yoonhoo: she was my first love, so?

gookhwa: first love?

yoonhoo: do you remember what you said to me the day when you found my necklace and returned it to me? that i should undo the necklace from my heart as soon as possible. when you said that to me i thought you bumpkin actually knows something to say something like that (smile)

gookhwa: (laugh) don't you know who i am? i'm from hwaryeon highschool. (gookhwa always brags about how she's from hwaryeon high in yanbian china. i guess it's their top highschool).

yoonhoo: (laugh) right it seems you know a little more than i do.

(both laugh) gookhwa toasts to yoonhoo.

then a little later they're still drinking...

yoonhoo: (drunk) that's why i say you and i can't run into each other cuz we'll just ruin things for each other. like for example today why must you have your date at the same coffee shop i had to go to for meeting.

gookhwa: hey you're the one who took me here and ordered all this stuff...

yoonhoo: you're funny. are you saying i asked you for drink? hey you're the one who's drinking.

gookhwa: (laughs) (drunk) just drink.

yoonhoo: don't laugh. don't laugh, i'm getting affectionate. (it's a saying that means he's falling for her)

[snam explained the elevator scene. ^^]

- shinhyeong when picking up yoonhoo from the dinner...she didn't seem pleased at all...

shinhyeong asks the waitor how long they were drinking and the waitor says more than 3 hours, and then shinhyeong says to gookhwa it's so strange since he never gets drunk like this. then when they go outside yoonhoo asks gookhwa for 'yi-cha' (round two) and shinhyeong is pretty upset by this. but she still offers gookhwa a ride home and when gookhwa says she's sober she can get home by herself shinhyeong asks if she's sure she can find her way home and leaves.

- gookhwa & wookyeong when he came out and tried to help her when she got home from the dinner

wookyeong asks her where and why she drank and gookhwa gets all upset telling him she's not a child anymore and from now on she can worry about her own things so he should just let her be.

- wookyeong & his father at the train station...did his dad say something about the mom's concern w/gookhwa?

dad and wookyeong (who's waiting for gookhwa to come back).

dad: today our family's eldest son seems especially lonely. is something wrong?

wk: no.

dad: wookyeong, do you know mom's worried about you? ....there's old saying that too much care is also a disease, meaning everything should be in proportion.

wk: what do you mean?

dad: i understand your feelings toward gookhwa but others might misunderstand it, especially since women tend to be sensitive. so you do the right thing and don't make gookhwa's situation difficult. you understand what i mean, right?

wk: yes.

------------------

the 'love triangle' is definitely set. now the question is who does gookhwa like???? i'm stilll rooting for gookhwa and wookyeong all the way!!!! thx gerryg for your 'nonsupport' :phew:

snam are you with me? hehe. i need some wookyeong - gookhwa supporters. feels lonely in here. :sweatingbullets:

Guest dunnie

dramaok - THANKS for the details!!! and thanks to snam124 too! now that i know what was said, i might have to rewatch the ep...the gookhwa & yoonhoo scenes are just too cute and funny. i'm kinda neutral right now on who i like gookhwa to be with...it's just that while wookyeong is so sweet and gentle, there are definitely more sparks betw gookhwa & yoonhoo which makes it more interesting for me to watch. but as you said - the big question is who does gookhwa like??? i'm not sure that i can tell...sure would like to know other ppl's impressions on this...

yoonhoo: don't smile. don't smile i'm getting affectionate. (it's a saying that means he's falling for her)

is this a korean saying? now i wonder if they'll remember he said that...his attraction to gookhwa is most apparent (to us audience anyway) in this ep but is he conscious of that yet??? i can feel shinhyeong's pain already...sigh...

Guest snam124

the 'love triangle' is definitely set. now the question is who does gookhwa like???? i'm stilll rooting for gookhwa and wookyeong all the way!!!! thx gerryg for your 'nonsupport' :phew:

snam are you with me? hehe. i need some wookyeong - gookhwa supporters. feels lonely in here. :sweatingbullets:

hey dramaok~ i love wookyeong too but... (don't hate me!!) i agree with some others that there are more sparks between yoonhoo and gookhwa. on the other hand, i wouldn't be against the idea of gookhwa ending up with wookyeong...i just hope the writers won't keep us in the dark for 100 episodes on who gookhwa likes!

is this a korean saying? now i wonder if they'll remember he said that...his attraction to gookhwa is most apparent (to us audience anyway) in this ep but is he conscious of that yet??? i can feel shinhyeong's pain already...sigh...

i think it is a common saying~ but "jung" the word yoonhoo used for "affection" doesn't always have to mean a romantic type of affection. it basically means he's getting attached to her.

but what's going on with yoonjeong? she's been married for a while now and still hasn't made up her mind on what to do?? :blink: it looks like she still has feelings for wookyeong too....do you think he'll eventually reciprocate?

Guest xiaowu58

42회 ♡ 2006년 7월 20일 (목)

시댁에 들어가기로 결정한 윤정은 명혜와 함께 기분전환 삼아 쇼핑을 갔다가 뉴욕에 보냈다던 애인과 다정하게 있는 재서를 보게 된다.

첫 월급을 탄 국화는 우경네 식구들에게 줄 선물을 사며 행복해한다.

고민하던 혜숙은 홍영감과 풍구와는 단순한 이웃사촌으로만 지내기로 한다.

윤정의 일을 알게 된 동국은 명혜를 탓하며 집에서 쫓아낸다.

Guest snam124

42회 ♡ 2006년 7월 20일 (목)

시댁에 들어가기로 결정한 윤정은 명혜와 함께 기분전환 삼아 쇼핑을 갔다가 뉴욕에 보냈다던 애인과 다정하게 있는 재서를 보게 된다.

첫 월급을 탄 국화는 우경네 식구들에게 줄 선물을 사며 행복해한다.

고민하던 혜숙은 홍영감과 풍구와는 단순한 이웃사촌으로만 지내기로 한다.

윤정의 일을 알게 된 동국은 명혜를 탓하며 집에서 쫓아낸다.

yoonjeong makes up her mind to go to her in-law's house and goes shopping with myeonghye as a diversion. while shopping they see jaesuh tenderly with his lover who he said he sent back to new york.

gookhwa receives her first paycheck and is happy to buy presents for wookyeong's family.

a worried hyesook spends time with elder hong and poongoo thinking they are simply neighbors.

dong gook (yoonjeon's dad) finds out about yoonjeong's situation and kicks myeonghye out of the house.

*let me know dramaok if i missed something. :)

Guest dramaok

what yoonhoo says (웃지마라 정든다) basically means 'don't laugh i'm getting fond of you' so maybe 'affection' isn't the best translation. i just couldn't think of a better word at the time. i like snam's 'attached' translation. in the context yoonhoo who is drunk reveals he's getting fond of gookhwa against his will so he's telling her to stop laughing as if that will stop the fondness. of course we're not sure if either will remember it. ^^

why do you think gookhwa is upset at wookyeong? cuz she blames him for being too good to her therefore she had to go on that matchmaking so they can be distanced? or do you think she likes wookyeong? and she's upset she can't be 'together' with him. or i don't know who she likes. gosh her acting is really good. and ya i feel bad for shinhyeong too. and i can't believe yoonjeong's gonna move back to her inlaws after what happened. her mom (myeonghye) is really selfish. she's totally using her daughter to save her face. omg i totally understand why her dad would wanna kick the mom out.

Archived