dx1etk.jpg

Please credit everything I put up to: idarklight@cfensi

Teaser for SEASON 2 released: watch it here

Basic Information

Full Name: Let's Go Watch the Meteor Shower Again

Original/Abbreviated Name: Meteor Shower II

Airing : August 2010 on Hunan TV

Plot :

Starring : Zhang Han as Murong Yunhai, Zheng Shuang as Chu Yuxun, Yu Haoming as Duan Yulei, Tan Lina as XX Zhu Zixiao as Ximen Ruiqian, Wei Chen as Ye Shuo, etc.

Setting:Xiamen University

znpwly.jpg

Cast

Zheng Shuang 郑爽 - Chu Yuxun 楚雨荨

She is a graduate of the prestigious Beijing Film Academy, which produced Vicki Zhao Wei, Chen Kun and Huang Xiaoming, etc.

Birthday: 8/22/1991

Height: 166 cm

Chu Yuxun is a rather simple, but earnest individual who stands up for everything she believes is right, but sometimes she sees things in black and white. Thus she finds it hard to like to Yunhai after he left her with a bad first impression, but eventually she begins to like him as he changes to someone more considerate and nicer.

Zhang Han 张翰 - Murong Yunhai 慕容云海

Zhang Han is a graduate of the very prestigious Central Academy of Drama, whose alumni include Gong Li, Liu Ye and Zhang Ziyi.

Birthday: 10/06/1984

Height: 183 cm

Murong Yunhai is an ABC (Australian Born Chinese) who does most things well, and is extremely rich. Thus he arrives at the school extremely arrogant, but after finding friends and interacting with Yuxun he slowly changes, from someone who was mostly inconsiderate to someone who tries at least to be nice, but can't express himself while doing it.

Yu Haoming 俞灏明 - Duan Mulei 端木磊

Yu Haoming placed 6th in Super Boys and is the lead in the musical, "Le Huo Nan Hai".

Birthday: 11/14/1987

Height: 180 cm

Duan Mulei is a pianist who is the most mature among the group of four friends, and is polite to everyone although unlike Yuxun, he prefers to keep to himself instead of interfering in other's affairs.

Tan Lina 谈莉娜 - Jiang Yuan 蒋媛

Tan Lina placed 6th in Super Girls 2009. She is a quarter Indian.

Birthday: 08/30/1989

Height: 167cm

Jiang Yuan is the daughter of their principal who meets Yunhai while he lost his memories. The two becomes good friends and Jiang Yuan falls in love with Yunhai

Zhu Zixiao 朱梓骁 - Shangguan Ruiqian 上官瑞谦

Former Model

Birthday: 8/13/1986

Shangguang Ruiqian is perhaps the least mature of the group. Being one of the most talkative of the group of friends, he was the "leader" of the group before Yunhai arrived at the school, but having never really been cut out for leading and preferring a more fun lifestyle, has easily slided to a more backseat role where he shares a strong camaderie with Ye Shuo, cracks jokes at Yunhai's expense, and basically tries to enjoy anything that comes his way.

Wei Chen 魏晨 - Ye Shuo 叶朔

Wei Chen placed 3rd in Superboys and has been in three movies, and a stage play so far.

Birthday: 2/22/1986

Ye Shuo is something a computer genius who is the secret to the success of his older brother's IT company. But in reality he has a grudge against his brother whom he believes caused the death of their father. He is also one of the more mature guys in the group, with a quiet but firm presence. He doesn't like the superficial, flighty girls of the school and likes more mature women...like Yunhai's older sister, Yunduo.

dfd0.jpg

Soundtrack

Opening Theme of Season 1 - Starlit Fairytale (Sung by all four guys)

Season 1 original songs:

01 让我为你唱首歌 - 张翰 俞灏明 魏晨 朱梓骁

02 星空物语 - 张翰 俞灏明 魏晨 朱梓骁 (Opening)

03 爱的华尔兹 - 郑爽

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoRQZnczUTM

04 拾忆 - 张翰

05 一个人的浪漫 - 俞灏明

06 分身情人 - 魏晨

07 想念的歌 - 朱梓骁

08 我要的飞翔 - 许飞 (Ending)

Season 2 additional songs:

左半边翅膀- 许飞

流星雨又来临 - 魏晨

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUY87rcFe1o

友情的界限 - IME ft Top Combine 张远

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DYEo2WzwY

点到为止 - 江映蓉

More pictures:

9gas6q.jpg

5dsdf.jpg

2hzij3m.jpg

2qnmykg.jpg

24n1js4.jpg

2nk6ijs.jpg

wqod34.jpg

2ugm349.jpg

2qamxhs.jpg

k17xut.jpg

1zq8090.jpg

source:cfensi forums

http://cfensi.dramaddicts.com

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg so this is it? the title is meteor rain?

im pretty sure, meteor rain was meteor garden's special 4 episodes' title.

and the rumours of hangeng in the drama, his company already decided to turn it down since he`ll be focusing on his group's comeback in korea

Guest brightlight

I think Yu Haoming's pretty much confirmed as Lei...

which makes me slightly annoyed because I don't feel like Yu Haoming's as much as an actor as Wei Chen...

and Haoming's too cheeful to be Lei...

and Wei Chen has Lei's musical talents...

but I'm probably very, very biased.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

uh oh not again.

i just wish that they wouldn't air it so close to the korean one.

i mean talk about terrible marketing.

(like you don't see twilight and harry potter coming out the same month)

seriously hana yori dango is such a classic story that it will never be overused, with the exception of coming up with 4 productions within like 8 years and 3 in 4 years.

stupid ppl <_<

but whatever. i will probably catch some of this. im pretty sure i will still like it, as long as tsukushi is not annoying and there are f4 eye candies.

sadly it will never be as big of a hype as the taiwan or japanese one for me.

i just wish that they wouldn't air it so close to the korean one.

(like you don't see twilight and harry potter coming out the same month)

seriously hana yori dango is such a classic story that it will never be overused,

It said on the first post that this version will come out this september.

Airing : September 2009 on Hunan TV

as much as ive been a HYD worshipper but too much love for HYD is scary. 

i guess i`ll have to stop this time.....

Yu Haoming is pretty cute though

Wow.. No offense, but I'm getting a little tired of Hana Yori Dango fever.

Don't get me wrong since I totally love the series and the other drams, but c'mon.

The Korean Version, which I love!, still hasn't even finished airing.

Oh well, it is airing in september..

Maybe I'll be ready for another helping of Hana Yori Dango, but then again, maybe not.

His IS cute though ^^, haha.

Guest yongwonhi

SERIOUSLY? yu haoming!? I <3 HIM LOL

september is a long time away, guys. notice that boys before flowers will finish airing in march... o.o

Guest --=WinGz=--

another one lol Still, Meteor Garden is the best ^^ I think the mainland version is slightly different from reading the storyline in the first post. But, Meteor Garden is chinese, so this is going to be another one in chinese lol.. i'm glad the names are different though ^^ But yeh, Meteor Rain is the title of the 4 individual stories of the characters from Meteor Garden. and the popular song of F4 lol They should have chosen a different title ^^

kaka~ memories of MG are popping up ^^ Dao ming si, hua ze lei <3 kakak!

<3 Wing

Guest darcyausten86

I'm glad a fourth HYD is coming out, but the plot worries me. I read in other forum, that every F4 member falls in love with the female lead.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

^ well in the manga, pretty much each one of them does fall in love with her, i hear. but they're like subtle and whatnot...yeah. i think that's what happens in the manga.

well anyway, this is interesting.

hope it's good!

will probably be a success

but after this

message to all producers and people:

enough hyd...please? =o=

Guest novemberbaby

I'll have to check this one out. I hope this is the last version of HYD 'cause I'm so sick of the plot already. I love the characters but come on, there's got to be more stories out there!

The actors so far look cute but can they please quit making different versions of HYD!

:(

The three right now are just fine, no need for more! (And this adaption doesn't see like it would feel like HYD because they're going to change so much of it!)

Archived