╰☆ Meteor Shower 1 + 2☆╮ "mainland Hana Yori Dango"

Guest brightlight

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Archaenon

okay. i am really desperate to watch this so are there any chinese translators out there who are willing to help me translate this? i can do the timing and everything and maybe upload the softsubs/hardsubs for everyone. i'll do everything except for translating because i really cannot understand chinese. i cannot wait any longer for viikii. season 1 hasn't even been licensed yet so i don't know how much longer we have to wait for season 2 to be licensed.

I posted the same thing on D-A earlier. I know the original subber is busy , but it seems like no one wants to step forward and translate. I've already watched it all on Vii Kii ,which was a freakin' chore , that site has the worst connection , EVER.

Season One is also up to ep 17 on youtube subbed , but I don't know if it's been updated since.

As for season 2 , I have the whole season now , and I skimmed through all the eps ,and I'm hoping that watching it will make alot of the "what is going on here" make sense. It seems like the plot went awol after episode 12. I dunno , I hope that some team will sub it , or someone translates , or something.

Also , thanks for clearing up my early WTF when I saw YunHai being all straight-jacketed...lol. I was like , er..ok. There are so many freaking changes it seems. The ending also screams that there will either be a special or a movie.

I could rage/rant/talk about the empire that is HYD , but I'll stop here.

• 1 month later...
Guest kandieloli

They have subbed episodes on Dramastyle.com all of them are subbed and working.

But i can not find season 2 can someone pls help find it subbed or atleast sub it, i really want to watch it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nyxtime

how's mainland version? i've only watched its first ep and it's okay. i just can't find lots of time now for me to watch the rest of the eps. ><

Guest simplyallysa

Guys, season 2 is finally up on Viki!!!!

Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again

finally thanks i've been waiting for this for a very long time i am so glad that they have the english subbed!

ZHAN HAN & ZHENG SHUANG together NG

latest video of ZHANHUANG! I think they're having a movie together but i don't know when it's gonna be shown?!

ZHANG HAN & ZHENG SHUANG 2 here's another video of the latest guesting of ZHAN SHUANG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a2ffC9cjFs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

here's another video it would have been january9,2011! it's the latest video really!

Zhang Han, Wei Chien, w/ the other guy, Zheng Shuang & the girls from Zhang Han drama

sorry i can't really spell their names!

• 1 month later...
Guest severus

anyone got that sad song... that's played at all the sad parts in the second season?

.... i think that the lyrics go something like...

最怕看到你脸上下雨的痕迹 ... ?

Guest severus

^ lol ..... out of all the themes possible for the photoshoot... twilight? eeewwwwww

郑爽's really pretty, and though 张翰's not exactly dashing, his acting's quite impressive ♥

Didn't think I'd like this remake of hana yori dango, since the story's been told so many times...

but this show has its own twists while keeping the same idea and crucial parts of the storyline, refreshing.

Overall, this rendition was better scripted and casted the the korean version... Sure the male leads may not look as dashingly "F4" compared to other versions, but better acting abilities made up for that... along with more likable characters, the female lead was actually likable.

YuXun was capable of taking care of herself, and I didn't have to expect an outburst of "ALMOOSTTT PARADISSEE" and sparkles as F4 walks in to rescue her every single episode. And the audience didn't have to feel as if DuanMu deserved the girl more than the male lead... BANZAI.

What really bugged me though, was how Yunhai kept misunderstanding poor DuanMu, what the hell happened to trusting your best friend... especially because they're supposed to be F4... :'(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Should I bother watching the second season of this drama?

I haven't read many good opinions on it online. I read that half of season the characters were either crying over something or fighting with each other. If the second season is really like that, I'd rather not even waste my time on it. I love Yunhai and Yuxun, but I'm not sure if I can stand 30+ more episodes of them fighting with each other.

Has anybody seen the second season of this series? Could somebody offer their opinion on it?

• 5 months later...

how's mainland version? i've only watched its first ep and it's okay. i just can't find lots of time now for me to watch the rest of the eps. ><

I liked the first season (: the story has been told many times and I loved this one cause they were able to make their own twist and keeping it "fresh" yet keep it pretty close to the main plotline as a previous user said. I hardly renember the details cause I watched it once when it first came out.

I've gotta say I was a little skeptical cause there's already a taiwan(loved), japanese(loved), and korean(hated and couldnt even get past ep 2) version. The korean version sucked IMO but the mainland china version is good because they add their own elements (just as how taiwan & japan had their own distinct elements) and a goodlooking cast kekeke~ but it's pretty cheesy from time to time haha.

Should I bother watching the second season of this drama?

I haven't read many good opinions on it online. I read that half of season the characters were either crying over something or fighting with each other. If the second season is really like that, I'd rather not even waste my time on it. I love Yunhai and Yuxun, but I'm not sure if I can stand 30+ more episodes of them fighting with each other.

Has anybody seen the second season of this series? Could somebody offer their opinion on it?

It is so painfully boring but I'm forcing myself to finish it just because of the fact that I already started it, and I'm just looking forward to cute F4 moments as well as Yun Hai / Yu Xun moments (both so so rare though -_________________-).

It is in fact so painfully boring, that I paused the video to seek out the Meteor Shower thread to complain about how boring it is LOL.

I was waiting forever and searching high and low for subs for the longest time(past couple of years) and finally discovered that viki had full english subs and no longer gives me problems trying to play the videos.

But seriously I'm on episode 7 and so far all the scenes are dragged out and melancholy. Plot movement is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, I'm like goddamn just get your words out already. When they all talk to each other "they............talk.........like................this..............." to add suspense I guess (since they're emo scenes which is basically almost every scene) but to do it the whole episode, it's like seriously? seriously?!

"I read that half of season the characters were either crying over something or fighting with each other."

Yup seems pretty much it right now. Not just the 2 main characters but all the side characters too. SO MUCH UNNECESSARY "DRAMA".

Seeing as how your reply to this thread was 5 months ago.. did you end up deciding to watch it? Haha.

edit//

just looked back a few pages

I honestly feel so bad for Yuxun in this season. just one misfortune after another. I skipped to epi 32 to see if it has lightened up... and it just gets worse =/ even if they want to put into conflict, at least throw in some good parts so we can still be interested... what are the chances it will all be dandy for the last 4 episodes?

wth? :o so you're basically saying it sucks all the way to the end? I don't think I'm gonna finish it then haha. Sounds like what meteor garden 2 did --- dragged on all the heartache allllllllllllll the way to the very end where they put happiness in like the last half of the last episode. I never watched meteor garden 2 but that's what I heard it was like.

sounds like thats what meteor shower 2 is gonna end up as O.O

at the episode I'm at, [he does end up renembering her but i can feel the drama is *really* gonna start (mom is plotting something, and new girl has yet to unleash her rath)]

ps. totally lol'ed at the twilight themed photoshoot lol...

^ Nope. I ended up not finishing it. I watched about 12 episodes in 2010 and then put the drama on hold (I wasn't entirely sure the subbers were going to stick with it until the very end. I didn't want to take any chances). I was planning on re-picking it up after viki got the licensing for it, but after I read all the bad comments on the rest of the reason I chose not to. I loved the first season. I didn't want the second season to taint my memories of it.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest magneta

You can download both seasons and subtitles from asiatorrents. season 1's subtitles are quite okay but season 2's subtitles are mistimed. so if there is anyone who is willing to retime them, i  and all f4 fans will be grateful!

Archived