╰☆ Meteor Shower 1 + 2☆╮ "mainland Hana Yori Dango"

Guest brightlight

0_____________0 oh geez; i didnt know there was THIS many verisons to HYD!

WOW; I hope the chinese one comes out but than again, it wont be out for another 2+ years

if its confirmed hahahaha XD; NOW i have to watch the Taiwanese verison AND the Japanese

one hahaha, I'm watching the Korean one right, its good :)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justalilodreamer

they look like a typical boyband together :mellow:

everyone is jumping on HYD bandwagon... i guess i can see why, they're almost guaranteed to get viewers seeing how many hyd fans there are.

Guest brightlight

Personally, I don't even see how anyone can sue them....

I mean, no matter how much they copy, it can't be more blatant than half of all Korean dramas that have the same plot and sometimes even the same scenes. And none of them ever got in trouble....

Yu Haoming was almost in a boyband (Top Combine), but he went solo instead.

Wei Chen...doesn't belong in a boyband at all. His voice is gorgeous.

Guest susamirain

I might actually watch this version too cause I really loved the TW version:D The Korean version is kinda irritating me but many Kdramas do that for me. That is why I mainly watch Japanese and TW dramas. I hope that they don't get sued for copyright infringment or whatever is going on. It's a nice story but it does upset a bit knowing what will happen with Rui.

Guest AiMango

No BoF will compare to the Korean version.

K-dramas outclass pretty all other Asian dramas.

I've watched enough to be able to tell.

LOL! how biased. youve probably never watched the japanese or taiwanese versions, have you?

Ok so I didnt believe that other thread but I guess I believe this now. I am a little surprised because the korean version hasnt even finished.. but I wouldnt mind watching this because the actors look pretty cute + i need to improve my chinese. ive never watched a mainland drama but itll be worth a try. oh plus i can watch it with my mom. WOOT. then again I hope they dont think that they can act or i am soo not watching this. and there better not be some crappy OST (cough korean.ver cough)

Guest OneSky.

The one with Ximen---The casting was horrible. The guys look like comedians. -.-

It was called "Metero Shower" too. Is this the one? Like, one of the F4 guys looked like a comedian. Long hair that he'd always push back -like a girl-.

And the story was so fast-paced it was like "WTF".

I love the japanese and korean versions though.

I'll give this one a try.

Guest deeLOVELY

No BoF will compare to the Korean version.

K-dramas outclass pretty all other Asian dramas.

I've watched enough to be able to tell.

well you just made yourself look very stupid

was this version ever been confirmed?

this is the news about hana yori dango remakes...

There will NOT be another version of HYD for the next 2 YEARS.

Hana Yori Dango's writer had stated that for the next two years, Hana Yori Dango's drama making will not be allowed.

KBS 2TV ' Boys Over Flower's Production Group, Group 8's associate had made a statement on the 13th that

" When Kamio Yoko and the Japan's HYD manga issuing company Shueisa and GROUP 8 signed the copyright contract for HYD krn drama version, we had signed a contract that had stated: from the time BOys Over Flower korean drama had finished, there would be no new versions of HYD made nor aired for the next 2 years.

HYD's taiwanese version was made in 2001 and season 2 was made in 2003. Japan's seasion one aired in 2005 and seasion 2 was made in 2007.

And after 2 years, 2009's Boys Over Flower korean version had been made and is gaining popular both inside and outside of Korea. The original writer agreed in protecting the Korean version's value by signing the contract stating that for the next 2 years the HYD copyright will not be sold to others and put on the restriction.

So with this news, the chinese version of "hana yori dango" is highly likely that it is not the original copyrighted version of HYD manga series.

GROUP 8 had mentioned : The supposed chinese version of " HANA YORI DANGO" is under investigation by the Shueisha copyright ( HYD manga issuer, Kamio's company.) checking on its basic storyline, after the rumors about the chinese version's F4 casting picture was comparing to the Korean F4 cast was floating around the net.

double@yna.co.kr and missshakissh@soompi

-----

The gap between version has to be 2 years...

so this version might not be allowed to aired until they reached 2 years gap from korean version...

how in the world they cast everything when they don't have the rights from the original?

lol no one seems to have noticed your post.

If that's the case, then we won't be able to see this Meteor Shower for another two years. I kind of understand the reason why they'd jump on the Hana Yori Dango train so soon - while interest in the series is at its peak, the Chinese series would've been able to garner quite a few viewers.

Maybe they'll film it now while their F4 boys are still young and then release it in 2011? IMO I think that's what the Korean version should've done instead of scrambling to film while the episodes are still being aired. I believe they're like filming episode 13-14 when they're airing episode 9-10, making it quite difficult for their actors -_- But I'm going on a tangent.

I'm still very curious about the girl lead.

And can someone explain this part of the synopsis posted on the first post - "Touched by Yuqian/Yuyun, F4 eventually becomes the top four students of the school." Does that mean the F4 boys are going to be stupid? O.o

Guest brightlight

It means that although smart, they don't show it. Instead, they pretend to be arrogant jerks so that they can get kicked out of school. But in the end, they decide to become good citizens and fights for their future. So in addition to a love story, it'll also be a coming-of-age story.

and I noticed the post, but I guess you didn't notice mine:

I mean, no matter how much they copy, it can't be more blatant than half of all Korean dramas that have the same plot and sometimes even the same scenes. And none of them ever got in trouble....

so I'm pretty sure the drama will go on as planned. The scriptwriter said he didn't even watch all of Meteor Garden or read the book, so it'll be quite different from the k-version.

Guest brightlight

╰☆Meteor Shower starts shooting soon, female lead Zheng Shuang☆╮

1z5i0r7.jpg

credits: cfensi

Meteor Shower will hold its press conference on the afternoon of Feb. 18. Second-year student of the Beijing Film Academy (Vicki Zhao Wei, Chen Kun, Huang Xiaoming, Crystal Liu, etc) Zheng Shuang is confirmed to be the lead Chu Yuxun. Zheng Shuan is 17-years-old and is the youngest student in her class.

The press conference will be held at the Asia Gulf Hotel in Xiamen, whose pictures you can see here. In attendance will be all five leads and the production team, including my new anti-Long Danni.

I’ll be updating this post tomorrow after the press conference.

Guest pillowbox

^ dang, the place looks freaking beautiful! :o

the girl looks alright in that picture but wow she's born in 1991. a couple of months younger than me :)

1234920642109.jpg

Second From The Left.

据悉,郑爽出生于1991年,是北京电影学院07表演本科班中年纪最小的学生,新《红楼梦》(旧版 新版)中“惜春”的扮演者徐行、《一个女人的史诗》中赵薇女儿的扮演者景甜也是她的同班同学。为避免像此前的选角风波一样出现讹传,龙丹妮除了向记者证实郑爽定角一事后不愿多谈,仅表示演员将会在今日的开机仪式上正式亮相。据悉,郑爽是通过在网站举行的海选活动被制片方发现并确定为最终人选的。这位幸运的女孩可以说完全是演艺界新人,在网上甚少有她的资料,堪称剧组的“秘密武器”。《流星雨》制片人尹廉和认为“杉菜”的选角标准是“不用很美,但要很干净很清纯”,并表示郑爽眼神很清澈,不像生活丰富、经历很多的美女。

记者在北电论坛发现,对于郑爽中选女主角,校友有的高兴有的担心:“知名度肯定会有了,但是剧集的质量估计让人不敢苟同,希望她能有所突破。”据悉,《流星雨》目前定位为一部励志偶像剧,除了剧中人物与《流星花园》相似外,剧情则完全由编剧汪海林原创。剧中“F4成员”由快男俞灏明、魏晨及两名新人演员张瀚、朱梓骁扮演。该剧初定为35集,预计于今年暑期上映。

Main Actress

5.jpg

4.jpg

the one on the right

Self-Cam

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Where press conference will be held

1Q10S4W50_small.jpg

1Q10TNL1_small.jpg

Guest pillowbox

Img262276215.jpg

Img262276216.jpg

2008062405005458.jpg

20080616161457021882.jpg

20080616162218553504.jpg

Self-Cam

051421344Y8_small.jpg

051421461226_small.jpg

随着内地版《流星花园》F4的角色确定后,其他角色的选角也愈演愈烈。不少粉丝对剧中饰演道明寺的姐姐道明桩这一角色关心倍增。F4的演员都是新人,该剧的演员阵容也非常强大。现已确定由新人演员肖涵加盟该剧出演道明桩这一角色,肖涵所饰演的角色在该剧中改名为欧阳云朵,扮演云海美丽泼辣的姐姐。

制作方表示:肖涵本身就是一个很会演戏的演员,加上她的外型时尚靓丽,是道明桩的不二人选,从刚出道时出演的电影《海上梦境》到现在她所出演的年代戏《锣鼓巷》,肖涵的受众群非常的广泛,演技大受好评,不管浪漫,时尚和年代的角色都能演得唯妙惟肖。相信这部剧的出演能让观众从她身上看到道明桩的魅力和一个全新的立体的道明桩。

据预计,这版的道明桩将参与更多的戏份,肖涵将从第一集就开始出场。

Dao Ming Shi's sister ^. She will appear on the first episode apparently

http://blog.sina.com.cn/xiaohan623 (BLOG: CLICK)

Guest brightlight

Haha, is that Da Shan?

The sister sort of looks like Niu Mengmeng...

according to an article, the older brothers and sisters of the leads will be mainly in charge of the family business because nowadays, it's the new generation who are in control.

Guest epique.

i thought the author of the manga had said that there won't be another remake of HYD until 2 years has gone past ?

so wouldn't it be like a copyright issue ?

-- the girl is pretty.

Guest doremii*

^ I think they're changing the story. (but I wonder if the four guys will still be called 'F4'? probably not..)

that's perfectly fine by me, I'm starting to get tired of the storyline anyways =)

I think the girl is pretty too

Archived